First ever alum GN rims. pics.

i gotta see it outside and better pics, with the right stance. as it sits now its too high. now you have to match the wheels and stance

The front sits high because I jacked the front up and it hasn't settled. It would sit a tad lower but I do agree that it needs to sit just a bit lower.

No pics for a while now. I have a cracked piston. Sucks.... I can't show off those wheels now! Bright side is that I can build my motor a year earlier than planned. You play, you pay....

For the earlier post, I don't think they make the staggered lip in the 18's.

The right stance would make it that much better Budnik used the fat lip hoop on your wheels I believe you can get a step lip hoop on that center

What size is that?
And I agree.. however it would be even more cool if I could get a returned email from them. I'm just about to give up and go CCW's.. I think - still - that Scott W's car has the best stance I've ever seen. A very close second is JDsfastGN's AR TT's, but that's a notched frame and more than I'm willing to invest at this time.

That is a 15" wheel. 7s in the front and 8s out back. I'm happy with the way the stance turned out on my GN. One inch lower at all four corners. No frame notch and 1.39 sixty foot times. Oh yea, handles nice too.

P1010025-1.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I like them but they seem to look like a 2d version of our wheels. The center shouldn't be flat, it should raise up like the factory rims that gives more charactor and depth to the wheel. They look great, I just want a truer representation of the factor rim for my taste. Just my .02

That is a 15" wheel. 7s in the front and 8s out back. I'm happy with the way the stance turned out on my GN. One inch lower at all four corners. No frame notch and 1.39 sixty foot times. Oh yea, handles nice too.

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

Thanks Mike.
Do you know how long it would take to get a set like yours, or what they have in stock that I don't have to wait for?

Thanks Mike.
Do you know how long it would take to get a set like yours, or what they have in stock that I don't have to wait for?

They seem to be able to do 15s pretty quick. The cnc program is already written. New sizes take a bit longer. Call them for lead times. I talked to Alan Budnik today. He told me that he'd find out why phone calls weren't getting returned, and personaly check status on orders.

Mike Barnard

Looks like my factory turbo let go tonight.. so I'm going to be putting the wheels on hold unless they don't bill the card till it ships.

I don’t think I like the 18s something is off the center section is to thick maybe if they would have stretched center section out so that the lugs were more in the black and then made the center were the lugs are a little deeper.

I dont know, I really dont like them. They need to reduce the thickness of the center pollished ring and widen the black area to make them look better. The way they are now, I'm sorry but I just dont like them. I do like the way the 15's look, but not the way they stretched the areas for the 18's.

Hello everyone Been awhile since we have posted on here.

We have a set of the 18" centers cut but they will only fit in the Fat lip " Smooth Lip" Rim outers if anyone is interested. The centers will need to be Painted black still but turn around time is about a week or so for this set.

We have another set of wheels that will be shipping by the end of the week for a Forum member. We changed the center a little bit to make it look closer to the 15's This set is 8" Traditional rim outer.

Jay

Hello everyone Been awhile since we have posted on here.

We have a set of the 18" centers cut but they will only fit in the Fat lip " Smooth Lip" Rim outers if anyone is interested. The centers will need to be Painted black still but turn around time is about a week or so for this set.

We have another set of wheels that will be shipping by the end of the week for a Forum member. We changed the center a little bit to make it look closer to the 15's This set is 8" Traditional rim outer.

Jay

Can you raise the center black section around the lug nuts to be more 3 dimensional like the originals. They just seem like a 2 dimensional representation with the flat center.

Can you raise the center black section around the lug nuts to be more 3 dimensional like the originals. They just seem like a 2 dimensional representation with the flat center.

We should have some pics of the new ones in the next week here. Think you guys are going to like the outcome.