First ever alum GN rims. pics.

Back up top with a quick chop.
18s??

My gawd! Like a nice pair of tig ole bitties. I gotta have a set in 17's. Depending on tax return next year, I just may have to do this. What does the center cap look like without the "6" Logo? And how did you attach the "6" original cap on there?

Pop the turbo-6 logo out of a stock center cap. Silicone it into the new center cap. New cap clicks in with an "O" ring.

alumGNrims003.jpg

alumGNrims012.jpg

alumGNrims004.jpg

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

I just ordered some 18"s. Gonna be a while before I get them (6-8 weeks). I have to figure out the backspacing but I figured it should be the same as the CCW's.

hello; What's the price on those? I went to there site and saw no pricing.
IBBY

please post pics of the 18s when you get them. I think all polished is going to look great...especially with an 18.

please post pics of the 18s when you get them. I think all polished is going to look great...especially with an 18.

I did go with the option to get the windows and center part painted black. Just couldn't get over the photoshop'ed pic in an earlier post in this thread.

As soon as I get the wheels, you bet I will be posting a pic!;)

Would like to see some stock looking 16's made, i know i'd pick up some if they made them in 16's. Got alittle more meat than stock and don't have any clearance issues to worry about. Just my 2 cents.

What does the center cap look like without the power 6 cap?

Don't have a picture of a center cap without the disc in it. The disc just slides in the hole and rests against a lip. The silicone is placed on this lip. You can put whatever center cap in it that you want. They can make the hole whatever size you want as they make these center caps in house.

Hope this helps.

Mike B.

Would like to see some stock looking 16's made, i know i'd pick up some if they made them in 16's. Got alittle more meat than stock and don't have any clearance issues to worry about. Just my 2 cents.

Better check tire availability before you do that.
Most tire mfr's are phasing out 16's.

I am ordering a set of 18's next week. Should have them 6-8 weeks after that. Just figuring out the backspacing and the details to place the order. I'll post some pics:biggrin:.

i just order a set of 18,s today total price is $2505.52 .should have them in 8 weeks.I'll post some pics. from;budnik wheels ,5342 oceanus dr huntington BCH CA 92649.phone#714-892-1932 fax 714-892-1934 his name is JAY