Finally

ramon6795

Got my engine build by my secret builder:biggrin:So i put it all together washed it all up and ready to have some fun.What do you guys think?
Thanks Dave for the Std crank and the oil pan:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN3956.jpg
    DSCN3956.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCN3958.jpg
    DSCN3958.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 354
  • DSCN3959.jpg
    DSCN3959.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 350
  • DSCN3962.jpg
    DSCN3962.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 347
  • DSCN3960.jpg
    DSCN3960.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 355
"SECRET ENGINE BUILDER" hummm so what are the details you have no sig info it looks good :biggrin:

"SECRET ENGINE BUILDER" hummm so what are the details you have no sig info it looks good

Std Crank
2 center billet caps
Stock recondition connecting rods with 30 over TRW forged pistons
210/215 roller cam with Morel lifters
Harland Sharp rockers
champion Iron heads
72mm throttle body from GN1performance
Precison SLIC
TE63 turbo
3.5" down pipe
dual 3" exhaust from GN1performance
SMC alky kit (alky control coming soon)
AC 16930 3200 stall

looks good man.. When you hitting the track?
As soon as my alky kit comes in.

Got my engine build by my secret builder:biggrin:So i put it all together washed it all up and ready to have some fun.What do you guys think?
Thanks Dave for the Std crank and the oil pan:biggrin:

Hey what about the motor mounts??? J/K

looks Killer Ramon

did you paint/powder coat the the hard lines, accessory bracket

looks like a DEMON :wink:

HHHHEEEYYYYY oil pan? was thinking i didnt sell you an oil pan and then it hit me :mad::mad: you got my RJC oil pan, beat me to it by seconds:mad::wink: well at least it went to a good guy :cool::biggrin:

Should be a stout combo. Looks good too.:cool:

Mike Barnard

Hey what about the motor mounts??? J/K

looks Killer Ramon

did you paint/powder coat the the hard lines, accessory bracket

looks like a DEMON :wink:

HHHHEEEYYYYY oil pan? was thinking i didnt sell you an oil pan and then it hit me :mad::mad: you got my RJC oil pan, beat me to it by seconds:mad::wink: well at least it went to a good guy :cool::biggrin:

Thanks Dave i almost forgot HR motor mounts,I got you for a minute :D

Also running 60# injectors,walbro fuel pump with hotwire,PLX wideband,powerlogger.

Where can i get a turbo shield that would fit my TE63?

Might want to talk to mike b. about making your own shield! A good time would be at the meet coming up you are planing to attend right? Support the buicks and come down:cool:

Before & after

Good job looks great either way before looked good and after looked good. Im proud of how far your car has came from when you bought it.so wahts next for the demon.

Al

Attachments

• DSC09480.jpg
    DSC09480.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC09481.jpg
    DSC09481.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC09482.jpg
    DSC09482.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 278
Good job looks great either way before looked good and after looked good. Im proud of how far your car has came from when you bought it.so wahts next for the demon.

Al

Whats up AL,Where did you get them pictures? Before everything was painted and cleared with time everything turn yellow.And i could'nt sleep at night not knowing who build my motor before i got it.So i had to build my motor ,now i know every little thing that was done to it:biggrin:

Whats up AL,Where did you get them pictures? Before everything was painted and cleared with time everything turn yellow.And i could'nt sleep at night not knowing who build my motor before i got it.So i had to build my motor ,now i know every little thing that was done to it:biggrin:

WHAT'S UP RAMON HERE AT HOME ENJOYING MY KIDS. HATE TO TELL YOU BUT ITS TOP SECERT WHERE I GOT THESE PICS:biggrin:.

Ramon that looks good!! I have a tranny for sale that will fit perfect in your car cause the builder is also top secret.