Finally!!!

What the ... who the heck would build a Vega!? And with a Buick V6 in it?! Oh wait, maybe if your name is Erik and you live in Las Cruces. Looking good. I will have to come check it out. That is if you aren't at work. Need to document what you are doing so when the panel finally moves into the garage :rolleyes: I know what to do. One project at a time I guess. Mine will probaby be done about the time Shelby is old enough to drive. See ya this weekend.

What the ... who the heck would build a Vega!? And with a Buick V6 in it?! Oh wait, maybe if your name is Erik and you live in Las Cruces. What is wrong with us? Looking good. I will have to come check it out. That is if you aren't at work. Need to document what you are doing so when the panel finally moves into the garage :rolleyes: I know what to do. One project at a time I guess. Mine will probaby be done about the time Shelby is old enough to drive. See ya this weekend.

Something must be in the water down there in Cruces! Looking good Eric, must be rough having your own lift;)

HA!! I have been getting off work close to 5:30 lately. The recalls have toned down a bit. ;) I am taking pics as I go. Right now I am trying to get the GN running correctly so it will be fun to drive again. I am making notes as I take pics too so I won't have a senior moment and ... :biggrin: Anyway, I think Shelby will have a killer car when she does get to that age. See you Saturday. :smile:

What the ... who the heck would build a Vega!? And with a Buick V6 in it?! Oh wait, maybe if your name is Erik and you live in Las Cruces. What is wrong with us? Looking good. I will have to come check it out. That is if you aren't at work. Need to document what you are doing so when the panel finally moves into the garage :rolleyes: I know what to do. One project at a time I guess. Mine will probaby be done about the time Shelby is old enough to drive. See ya this weekend.

Yep, that is why I drink bottled water. No "free-floaties" in that. It is VERY rough having a lift. No more lying down on a creeper or cardboard in the summer on cool concrete. Almost no more use for my $400 Mac Tools floorjack. ;)

Something must be in the water down there in Cruces! Looking good Eric, must be rough having your own lift;)

As an aside for you Eric, the next "batch" is brewing right now and should be ready in roughly 6 weeks. I'll PM you for an address so I can send you some.:eek::biggrin:

I smell a hint of home brew? Doin Apfelwein as we speak.

We may need to trade some out between us.:biggrin: Ours is nicknamed altzimers because of what it will do after a couple of glasses.:eek: Now let's stop hijacking Erics thread.:smile:

Heh Heh... had to hold it up since my trans jack is with FuzzyGN for some work he is doing at his house. :D

Alright! He's doing some crawspace lifting ,lol :D
That package does fit in that chassis quite well.

Can't wait to try it... (that's what she said). I'll invite a girlfriend or 2 over and see what happens. Hmm... guess I need to get a girlfriend or 2. :eek:

You may not say that the next morning Eric.:eek::biggrin: It's raspberry white grape and I've done it before. Very tasty indeed.:cool:

Send me an email with your adress Eric. We bottled the brew tonight and I saved you a half gallon to share with Aj and the other Eric.

No. Been working on GN still with this boost issue. Also been helping out a gorgeous woman with her van. Got a few transmission jobs to do to draw up some more cash since my 85 TurboRiv hasn't sold yet. I will get back on it after we get back from Denver and the Mopar Nationals in July. Maybe get a little more done before then.:)