FINALLY some progress on my TTA!

EightSecV6

MDBL
My drag radial T/A is finally underway at the chassis shop after 2 years! Should be ready in the next couple weeks. Here are some awful cell ph. pics from this week. More to follow!!!!

Attachments

• cage1.jpg
    cage1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 752
  • cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 749
  • cage3.jpg
    cage3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 748
  • cage6.jpg
    cage6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 747
  • cage7.jpg
    cage7.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 747
It's about time. How many chassis guys you been through? Last time we talked you were going on #3 I believe and that's been well over a year ago.

It's about time. How many chassis guys you been through? Last time we talked you were going on #3 I believe and that's been well over a year ago.

Project has been going for 3.5 years!!!!!! Lawson's (finished up R.Stines DR Camaro right before he took mine) has had it for 29mos.finally moving on it.

Looks like it's going to be pretty sick. Please keep us updated with pictures and anytime you want to put some pics of that SBC 2.2 bullet out there feel free, even if it's a $hitty cell phone pic. :biggrin:

Damn Bill, you should've dragged that thing down here to Dan Neumann's shop~ Dan Neumann Race Cars --- The home of North Central Florida's fastest street cars. I bet it would've been finished a long time ago and you'd already be racing. In any event, it's good to hear you're going to be making some progress and I hope to see you out there mixing it up with the other heavy hitters in Radial.:cool:

Or he coulda brought it to Big Wood Racing and we'd probably be about done with it. He's hard headed tho.

Bill,

When I clicked on the thread I thought it was a joke.
I am really glad to see you are seeing some progress.
Are you going to make in 25.3???

Billet 114 or twin 88?

Car will meet the new dual cert. Plan on running a big single. There are MANY chassis guys that could have had this thing done LOOOOOOONG ago. I decided to give Lawson the benefit of the doubt and stick it out with him especially after seeing how well Richies car works. 1.teens on DRs and barely lifts one tire, with no wheelie bars! Probably have some more pictures Monday night.

Car will meet the new dual cert. Plan on running a big single. There are MANY chassis guys that could have had this thing done LOOOOOOONG ago. I decided to give Lawson the benefit of the doubt and stick it out with him especially after seeing how well Richies car works. 1.teens on DRs and barely lifts one tire, with no wheelie bars! Probably have some more pictures Monday night.

Sounds good Bill, definitely keep us updated with pics!:cool:

I know it's not Monday night, but if you got some updated pics I'd sure like to see them!:biggrin: ;)

little by little..... if you want the best you have to wait!

Attachments

• 0618092048.jpg
    0618092048.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 0618092048a.jpg
    0618092048a.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 0618092055.jpg
    0618092055.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 186