Fedor vs Rogers

X2!!!!! I want to see Fedor beat the crap out of Lesnar and then maybe while he's at it he can KO Dana White. Would be the best thing for the sport of MMA IMO.

Lesnar would take him to the ground and pound the crap out of him!! I like Fedor but Lesnar is an animal!! Not only is he big but he is extremely quick. They will never fight because Fedors people know that they would lose.

Lesnar would take him to the ground and pound the crap out of him!! I like Fedor but Lesnar is an animal!! Not only is he big but he is extremely quick. They will never fight because Fedors people know that they would lose.

Fedor will fight anyone in an organization that will co-promote with M1.
Finkelstien is holding up this clash of the titans.
We can debate the hypothetical Brock / Fedor fight until the cows come home and not get anywhere.
However saying that Fedor is scared of Brock is drinking the UFC Kool Aide a little too much my friend.
Using that logic he must be afraid of Randy as well......................................LOL

Fedor is not in the UFC because of Dana and his manager. He has 2 more fights in his contract with his manager......guess how many fights he has in his contract with strikeforce?.....2. I think he will eventually go to the UFC and kick brocks ass. the people that say brock would beat Fedor or a train, a grizzly bear, superman, or whatever are complete morons. Fedor cant beat brock but frank mir can? lol right.

and John...Gergard is a awesome fighter. I became a fan of his when he beat Melvin Manhoeff cuz melvin is a bad dude. I would love to see him in the UFC. I think he would beat alot of top fighters there....**** look what he did to Babalu and Babalu was once a top UFC fighter

I'll take that bet. ;)

I still have to say fedor vs lesnar would be an awesome fight and at the top of my list of anticipated fights since I started watching MMA in the early 90s. before that I was a boxing nut. I cant say either way who i would pick, but fedor has the edge. I knew if lesnar could get up to speed on sub defence he would be a great heavyweight. Mir pulled off the first fight but took a complete beating untill he scrambled for the heel hook. I would say lesnar has redeemed himself from that loss and put himself inline to fight fedor. I just hope the fight happens while they are both in their prime.
Here is a good Fedor commintary and highlight reel:

YouTube - Fedor Highlights with Joe Rogan commentary

I think it was a pretty intresting fight.. I agree for a guy who worked at Sam's club just a little bit ago has risen quickly and literally fought one of the top guys in the world by far. Fedor is a thinking man, he was just waiting for the right time... Listen to what he said at he end... he was watching his feet... He timed that punch perfectly... it was not a lucky shot at all, he is amazingly fast.

Rogers acted like an amateur at the end saying he will throw... blah blah blah... he did throw and was just out classed... it happens and it will happen to Fedor eventually... Until then... Fedor is an amazing fighter... Once again... he is a thinking man...

Jason Miller is pretty damn good on the floor... He could of easily won that fight but the other guy played the game... In my opinion he didn't try to win the fight he just tried to not lose...

Fedor is not in the UFC because of Dana and his manager. He has 2 more fights in his contract with his manager......guess how many fights he has in his contract with strikeforce?.....2. I think he will eventually go to the UFC and kick brocks ass. the people that say brock would beat Fedor or a train, a grizzly bear, superman, or whatever are complete morons. Fedor cant beat brock but frank mir can? lol right.

and John...Gergard is a awesome fighter. I became a fan of his when he beat Melvin Manhoeff cuz melvin is a bad dude. I would love to see him in the UFC. I think he would beat alot of top fighters there....**** look what he did to Babalu and Babalu was once a top UFC fighter

Mir beat him in his first fight and what happened in the rematch???

I'm not taking anything from Fedor, I like the guy!! But Lesnar is not a good match for him!! Too much power and too much speed. Did you see what happened when rogers took fedor to the mat?? Now imagine a 280lb monster with real wrestling skills taking him to the mat!! Look what Lesnar did to Randy when he took him down.

I dont think that Fedor will ever fight in the UFC! I would love to see it but I seriously doubt it will happen.

FWIW I think I would take Lesnar over Fedor as well. Lesnar's top control is just too much for pretty much any HW. Unless he KO's him standing, I just dont see Fedor winning. Once Lesnar gets on top, he'd nullify Fedor's hips just like he did with Mir and pound him out.

I thought Rodgers did great for a guy who's been a pro for maybe 6 months when you think about it. When he had Fedor pinned against the cage and was hammering down on him, even a hard core Fedor fan had to think one of those could knock him out and that he was in trouble. The thing I like about Fedor is even in those moments, he gets out and usually puts an end to the fight shortly.

Lesnar isn't a noob or 40lbs out of shape like Rodgers. This fight will happen and unfortunately, Fedor will be out of his prime and probably lose it.

FWIW I think I would take Lesnar over Fedor as well. Lesnar's top control is just too much for pretty much any HW. Unless he KO's him standing, I just dont see Fedor winning. Once Lesnar gets on top, he'd nullify Fedor's hips just like he did with Mir and pound him out.

A KO standing up would not surprise me. Brock has not been tested yet in that department and because of that I think he would likely leave himself open. All I know is if he fights Fedor he is in for the fight of his life because every particle in Fedor's body wants to win and you can see that in every one of his fights. He doesn't come to lose and always seems to train and respect what his opponent is capable of. Brock on the other hand is very cocky and you know the old saying "Pride comes before the fall!!!":smile:

Yep. +1

Personally I don't think Brock has the passion to do MMA long term.
He was an excellent wrestler in college.
Obviously he has spent most of his career as a "entertainer" and not a competitor.
He does not need the money, I think he wanted to proved to himself that he could compete in a real sport.
I think that he has proven that to himself and others now.
My prediction is that he retires no later than 2011 with less than 10 fights in his career.