Fedor vs Rogers

ngc414

Anyone planning to watch the fedor fight this saturday? I wish it was fedor Vs lesnar or Couture, but at least it going to be a live free Fedor fight.

Fedor is going to Zulu Rogers and send him back to Sams Club to mount some more tires.

Fedor is going to Zulu Rogers and send him back to Sams Club to mount some more tires.

I hope Fedor wins, in mma anyone has a punchers chance.
However these guys are in a different league.
We are really excited to see Gegard fight the African Assassin as well.
He is one of my favorite young fighters.

We are having a friend over to watch the fights, consume Avanti Pizza and probably play some fighting games. It should be epic!!!

I hope Fedor wins but with all this hype around him lately at least more than before you never know. It can mess with your head or put more stress on him even though he is one cool headed mofo.

I am going with the wild card and say Rogers by TKO :eek::eek: He has nothing to lose, but everything to gain.......

Not bad for a dude that was mounting tires a year ago.

Fedor looked a little porky too.

Fador is still the man! Its amazing how such a small heavyweight can throw around and out punch guys so much larger. He is a freak of nature.

Fedor put his whole body into that punch & timed it perfect! Rogers is no joke. Had me worried when he busted Fedors nose. Great fights.

Im almost positive it was just a cut on fedors nose caused by the very first stiff jab. The announsers seemed to like to ham it up any chance they could get. Rogers did look good, but fedor dominated the entire fight.

Ko

Thats was cool fight. I bet Rogers head hurt after Fedor hit him.. It would be interesting to do a CT/MRI scan to see what actual damage is done to their brians.

Im almost positive it was just a cut on fedors nose caused by the very first stiff jab. The announsers seemed to like to ham it up any chance they could get. Rogers did look good, but fedor dominated the entire fight.

The first jab was a ok shot but Fedor has paper thin skin.
Rogers actually had 2-3 shot on the ground that probably hurt more.
To be honest he hit Fedor less than 5 times the whole fight and was out classed. The interviewer asking Rogers for a rematch is a total idiot.
My boy Gegard looked pretty good as well. He seems to also be a very complete fighter.

The Miller fight was pretty good too. I never seen a guy mounted so much and survive to the end of the fight.

It sucks that they cannot get a match between fedor and Lesnar. Im crawling out of my skin to see that fight.

It sucks that they cannot get a match between fedor and Lesnar. Im crawling out of my skin to see that fight.

X2!!!!! I want to see Fedor beat the crap out of Lesnar and then maybe while he's at it he can KO Dana White. Would be the best thing for the sport of MMA IMO.

I think Rogers acted like a a$$ by saying all that crap at the end about a rematch and not letting go as if Fedor got lucky...He should have took his first loss by the best guy around,like a man...He acted like a cry baby...He is lucky he even got that fight as far as im concered...

Sick fight, Fedor destroyed him. But fedor's nose and possibly his hand are broken.

I think Rogers acted like a a$$ by saying all that crap at the end about a rematch and not letting go as if Fedor got lucky...He should have took his first loss by the best guy around,like a man...He acted like a cry baby...He is lucky he even got that fight as far as im concered...

I agree.