Fedor vs Hong Man Choi

And then some....:wink: Fedor is a world class fighter and a gentleman. Lesnar is a world class idiot. His sheer size is his only advantage.:rolleyes: I don't think he would know what to do with Fedor. I am sure that after the fight he would be drinking "Bud Light" through a straw.:biggrin:

Exactly. Because of his size and strength I wouldn't completly dismiss the possibility of him laying on fedor to a decision win. But outside of that Brock would be demolished and get his ego put back in perspective

there are numerous people that could beat **** lesnar. It's just a matter of time till he gets the ass kicking he deserves

It would be nice to see what Shane Carwin can do to him. Lesnar has 3XL gloves. Carwin has 5XL! :eek: Talk about a set of lunch boxes!

Why all the Lesnar haters?

I would give the crowd the fingers if they boo'd me too.:p

Lesnar will be champ for a while guys, sorry.:eek:

I like Fedor but he has never tangled with the likes of Lesner!! That big goon Choi doesnt have the skill set or the strength of Lesnar. I dont think fedor will be able to hold off Lesnars attacks. The only way Fedor will be able to beat him is if Lesnar makes a mistake. Lesnar learned his lesson from his first fight with Mir and he threw Mir around like he was a ragdoll. Dont forget that Lesnar was a NCAA Champion wrestler, the guys has skills and massive strength. I hope the fight is made, it will be interesting to see.

Fedor has had some impressive wins, but this is not one of them. Hong Man Choi is about as legit as Kimbo Slice. They let Jose Canseco fight the guy. Im not sure why so many people hate Brock, but I think it is clouding the opinion of how good he really is. I think Fedor is the only HW that has a chance against Lesnar right now. I also think it would be the toughest fight of both their careers.

Does anyone not remember what Lesnar did after the fight? That might be the reason why everyone dislikes him. I don't think actual MMA fans appreciated that BS that he pulled after the fight. I know I didn't. Way to act like a champion....

Trying to compare wins, talent of opposition, and the fact that most of these fights were against the best fighters when they were in there prime... What Fedor has done for as long as he has done it compared to what Chuck, Brock or Randy have done is not even in the same stratosphere.... Bar none until someone beats him he is by far the best HW in the world.... take a look the record speaks for itself.....

Win Andrei Arlovski KO (Punch) Affliction - Day of Reckoning 1/24/2009 1 3:14
Win Tim Sylvia Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Affliction - Banned 7/19/2008 1 0:36
Win Hong Man Choi Submission (Armbar) Yarennoka - New Years Eve 2007 12/31/2007 1 1:54
Win Matt Lindland Submission (Armbar) Bodog Fight - Clash of the Nations 4/14/2007 1 2:58
Win Mark Hunt Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Shockwave 2006 12/31/2006 1 8:16
Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE 32 - The Real Deal 10/21/2006 2 1:15
Win Wagner da Conceicao Martins Submission (Punches) PRIDE - Shockwave 2005 12/31/2005 1 0:26
Win Mirko Filipovic Decision (Unaminous) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2005 8/28/2005 3 5:00
Win Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Doctor Stoppage) PRIDE - Bushido 6 4/3/2005 1 10:00
Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE - Shockwave 2004 12/31/2004 3 5:00
NC Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira No Contest - Accidental Cut PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 3:52
Win Naoya Ogawa Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Final Conflict 2004 8/15/2004 1 0:54
Win Kevin Randleman Submission (Kimura) PRIDE - Critical Countdown 2004 6/20/2004 1 1:33
Win Mark Coleman Submission (Armbar) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2004 4/25/2004 1 2:11
Win Yuji Nagata TKO (Punches) Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2003 - Inoki Festival 12/31/2003 1 1:02
Win Gary Goodridge TKO (Soccer Kicks and Punches) PRIDE - Total Elimination 2003 8/10/2003 1 1:09
Win Kazuyuki Fujita Submission (Rear Naked Choke) PRIDE 26 - Bad to the Bone 6/8/2003 1 4:17
Win Egidijus Valavicius Submission (Kimura) Rings Lithuania - Bushido Rings 7: Adrenalinas 4/5/2003 2 1:13
Win Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 25 - Body Blow 3/16/2003 3 5:00
Win Heath Herring TKO (Cut) PRIDE 23 - Championship Chaos 2 11/24/2002 1 10:00
Win Semmy Schilt Decision (Unanimous) PRIDE 21 - Demolition 6/23/2002 3 5:00
Win Chris Haseman TKO (Punches) Rings - World Title Series Grand Final 2/15/2002 1 2:50
Win Lee Hasdell Submission (Guillotine Choke) Rings - World Title Series 5 12/21/2001 1 4:10
Win Ryushi Yanagisawa Decision (Unanimous) Rings - World Title Series 4 10/20/2001 3 5:00
Win Renato Sobral Decision (Unanimous) Rings - 10th Anniversary 8/11/2001 2 5:00
Win Kerry Schall Submission (Armbar) Rings - World Title Series 1 4/20/2001 1 1:47
Win Mihail Apostolov Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Rings Russia - Russia vs Bulgaria 4/6/2001 1 1:03
Loss Tsuyoshi Kohsaka TKO (Cut) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 1 0:17
Win Ricardo Arona Decision (Unanimous) Rings - King of Kings 2000 Block B 12/22/2000 3 5:00
Win Hiroya Takada KO (Punches) Rings - Battle Genesis Vol. 6 9/5/2000 1 0:12
Win Levon Lagvilava Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) Rings - Russia vs Georgia 8/16/2000 1 7:24
Win Martin Lazarov Submission (Guillotine Choke) Rings Russia - Russia vs. Bulgaria 5/21/2000 1 2:24

That is quite a list of wins there and dating back to 2000 :eek: he is fearless that's for sure.

I would say he has a very good chance of beating Lesnar but he will be at a disadvantage due to Lesnar having the size,strength,and looks of a gorilla. :biggrin: but i wouldn't bet against Fedor. ;)

I didn't like Lesnar even before this last fight with Mir.

John :smile:

Did you see the fight between Fedor and Mirko Filipovic???

Fedor had his hands full with cro cop and won on points. Cro cop hasnt had the best of luck in the UFC......That might tell you something about the quality of the fighters Fedor has faced!!

I don't think comparing a fight that was 4 years ago when Cro Cop was in his "prime". to him fighting in the UFC now is acurate. At one point he was top of the food chain, not anymore. Not sure what happened to him in recent fights. He definetly didn't look right. Not the same look in his eyes as he had in the past.

fedor crushes lesnar. did u notice how much brock hated getting hit by mir? he basically tucked his head and charged him. if fedor hits u he backs u up, stays in the pocket and hits u again with those sick short/wide hooks (watch the tim sylvia/minatauro 1&2 fights). lesnar may very well get on top and do damage, but fedors one of the best sambo fighters in the world, his wrestling is top notch. his submissions are infinitely better then brocks too. that hong man choi fight was just a circus act to sell tix. if you wanna see fedor fight amazing wrestlers with great credentials watch the kevin randleman fight, and then the matt lindland fight. fedor is everything good about mma and brock is disgrace with amazing physical gifts. if anyone is interested im going to affliction 3 on aug 1st (fedor vs josh barnett) to support my buddy whos fighting. ill post up some pics and video if i can get some.

I want to see the Barnett fight first...

Brock is a big bad boy but skills is skills...

It looks to me like Fedor beat the crap out of Mirko in this video. Mirko Cro Cop needs to change his name to Mirko running man.

YouTube - fedor Emelianeko vs Mirko cro cop -2009 part 1

John :smile:

Ummm Mirko was Fedor's toughest fight in his career.
Fedor's face looked like hamburger meat after the fight.
Mirko style was to try and avoid take downs, counter attack and
get enough space to try and get a high kick off.
He has around 50 amateur boxing matches, ~25 K1 Matches (World Championship runner up twice) and over 30 MMA fights. That is close
to 100 fights yet he is running... Also he was an active member of his country's anti terrorist police force.