Fedor vs Hong Man Choi

Ummm Mirko was Fedor's toughest fight in his career.
Fedor's face looked like hamburger meat after the fight.
Mirko style was to try and avoid take downs, counter attack and
get enough space to try and get a high kick off.
He has around 50 amateur boxing matches, ~25 K1 Matches (World Championship runner up twice) and over 30 MMA fights. That is close
to 100 fights yet he is running... Also he was an active member of his country's anti terrorist police force.

I like Cro Cop! Everyone has a bad night...

Also Mirko beat Barnett 3x (1 was a fluke injury).
This is the same Barnett that tooled Randy.
The same guy that they are saying has the best chance of beating Fedor.
He was also destroying Nog who was saved by the bell, then he made a mistake in the 2nd and got caught in an ambar.
Mirko may have never been the best but it is harsh to make fun of someone
who was a top 5 fighter in the world in both K1 and MMA.

Fedor's face after Mirko was "running" away from him.

Attachments

• Fedor after Mirko.jpg
    Fedor after Mirko.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 62,760
I have seen one man get beat that bad close up. Man I don't see doing that for money unless my kids were hungry... I ain't pretty by NO means but that sure wouldn't help any either;)

BTW sorry for my extra enthusiasm.
My son has the flu and 102 Fever = not much sleep for the whole family.
Also my grandmother was Croatian.

BTW sorry for my extra enthusiasm.
My son has the flu and 102 Fever = not much sleep for the whole family.
Also my grandmother was Croatian.

its warrented. cro cop is still one of the most devastating strikers ever, if fedor wasnt half robot he wouldnt have survived that fight. ask aleks if mirkos the real deal. a prime/in-shape mirko filapovic has a great chance of beating any heavyweight in mma history. imo

Fedor is an awesome fighter but he has never faced the likes of Lesnar.....Too much power and too much size!! They really need to create a super heavyweight division for monsters like Lesnar.

I really hope they get these two in the ring together!!

I actually have a lot of respect for all the UFC,MMA fighters for getting in there and facing each other for our entertainment and for their financial gain and recognition in the sport.

Even though i may make some off the cuff dumb comments about the way they performed in a certain fight,that is just my weird sense of humor.

Don't take any of this stuff personal.

John :smile: