Favorite Movie Quotes...

"Commie propaganda, pure and simple."
Archie Bunker.
Yeah, I know it's not a movie, but it is hard to deny A. Bunker!

the pulp quote butchered a few posts up:

you ok?
naw man, im pretty f'in far from ok....

What now?
What now? Let me tell you "what now?" I'm gonna call a couple a hard, pipe-hittin' n****rs to go to work on the homes here, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me hill billy boy?!? i aint done with you by a damn sight, I'M A GET MIDEVIL ON YOUR ASS

Originally posted by GNflyby
Alright Clanton… You called down the thunder well now you got it…… You see that (showing badge)… It says United States Marshall….. Please Wyatt please don’t kill me please….. Take a good look at him Ike (dead man on floor) cause that’s how your going to end up…. The cowboys are finished you understand me?! I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it….. So run you curd….. run….. tell all the other curds the law is coming….. you tell them I’m coming and hell is coming with me… you hear.. hell is coming with me!

Kurt Russell in Tombstone.
That is a great movie. I must just go watch it.(DVD)

Thanks for setting it straight Tyler. Is one of my all time favorites. Guy kinda made you feel the pain that was ready to be unleased.

Now go home and get your f*cking shinebox - Goodfellas.

Attachments

• mvc-103f.jpg
    mvc-103f.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 101
" I beat the SHlT out of some kids today, but it was for a purpose,....made me feel good about myself, it was like I did something constructive out of my life or something. Like I accomplished something." Billy Bob Thorton in Bad Santa

Originally posted by Strahd_Zarovich
Ash "First you want to kill me, now you want to kiss me. Blow."

Ash "Yo, she-bitch ... let's go."

Ash "I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and spit, and Jack left town."

King Arthur & Ash "Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?" "Nope, just me baby. Just me."

Love this movie.
Army of Darkness

One of my favorite all time movies

Supertroopers

"I don't want a large Farva......I want goddam liter of cola!" - Officer Farva while standing in line at Dimpus Burger

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?" - The meow game as played by Officer Womack and Officer Foster with an unsuspecting driver

"The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries" - college boy in the back seat of the Ford, opening series (best opening series of ANY movie I've ever seen!)

Take your pick from about a hundred other lines from this classic comedy.

I can't believe you guys left out the best quote from Pulp Fiction....

http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~ifjkl/samples/ezekiel.mp3

"Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

(Gun shots)"

:D

Originally posted by ME
And we can't forget "The path of the righteous man" speech in Pulp Fiction that Samuel L. gave to the kid right before he shot him in the chest.

"And you will KNOW my name is THE LORD!" :D

Couldn't forget that one. :D Just didn't know it all by heart.

Steve

Harry: Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"?

John Larch as Police Chief: Have you been following that man?

Harry: Yeah, I've been following him on my own time. And anybody can tell I didn't do that to him.

Chief: How?

Harry: Cause he looks too damn good, that's how!

Mayor: I don't want to have any more trouble like you had last year in the Filmore District, understand? That's my policy.

Harry: "Yeah, well when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard that's my policy.

Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?

Harry: "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."?

Just a few from Dirty Harry possibly my all time favorite!! :cool:

Ah some more from Airplane,

"We have to get these passengers off this plane and to a hospital!"

"A Hospital? What is it?"

"It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

and

"I've never flown a plane like this, it's a different type of flying...altogether"

(Everyone in the cockpit responds)"It's different type of flying..."

My Cousin Vinny

Marisa Tomei to Joe Pesci when he asked if she thought the pants he was looking at to wear deer hunting that day were ok...

"The cute little deah bends over puts its little deah lips to the cool, clear water to take a sip and - BLAM! - some son of b!tchin' hunter blows its freakin' brains out all over the place!

Now I aks you; do you think that deah gives a fu%k what kind of pants the stupid son of a b!tch was wearing when he shot him?"

Seeing this scene always makes me laugh until my side hurt! And yes, she pronounces it "aks" instead of "ask"

"Its a huge **** sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite" - FMJ

"How tall are you private?"
"Sir, 5 foot 9, Sir"
"5 foot 9, I didn't know they stacked **** that high" - FMJ

"Well what the hell we supposeda do ya MO-RON" - Animal House

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking" - Airplane

"Give me 4 fried chickens and a coke" - Jake
"And some dry white toast please" - Elwood

"The next woman I take on is gonna light up like a pinball machine and payout in silver dollars" - One flew over the cookoos nest

"That's the fact, Jack!" Bill Murray in Stripes

"We're on a mission from G-d." Elwood Blues