Favorite Movie Quotes...

"there's nothing like a good piece of hickory" Clint Eastwood can't remember the movie

That was from "Pale Rider"

"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining" (John Vernon-"Josey Wales"?)

Actually the line was "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's rainin'

"He's got nice teeth." deliverance
"Nothin can be sadder then the pilot lost his bladder on the aiiiirplane!!!" conair
You boys gonna pull them pistols? eastwood

Just about every line from Smokey & The Bandit!

"Hold up on that car, wise gentlemen."

From part two, Sheriff BTJustice says, "I knew something like this would happen the moment they started that bussing crap."

"Uh, I don't think there is anything wrong with the action on this piano." Ray at Ray's Music Exchange, Blues Brothers

Who can forget, "They broke my watch."

" A toast, Champaign for my real friends, Real pain for my Cham friends."

once again Monty Brogan (25th hour)

"This sh!t is Wayyyyyyyyyyyy outa line,
you squirrels better have some nuts in your mouths, or your
going downtown."

Officer Bimbo from Hollywood Knights

"badges???? We don't need no stinkin badges" Blazing Saddles, and every line from the campfire scene from the same movie. For that matter, practically every scene in the whole movie.

"Excuse me while I whip this out." Blazing Saddles.

And we can't forget "The path of the righteous man" speech in Pulp Fiction that Samuel L. gave to the kid right before he shot him in the chest.

"And you will KNOW my name is THE LORD!" :D

Or when the girl was standing on the countertop in the restaurant, waving the gun around and SLJ says "Tell that bitch to be cool! SAY BITCH BE COOL!!"

"Who's motorcycle is this?"
"Zed's"
"Where's Zed?"
"Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead."
Another good one from Pulp Fiction

the "madonna" monoluoge from Resevior Dogs

.......dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick....

how many dicks is that....?

A LOT.

(i think i have the right amount of "dicks" in there)

"Hey, are there any balls down there?" , "Biggest pair ya ever seen, dingleberry!"

And neary every other line from Clerks.

Alright Clanton… You called down the thunder well now you got it…… You see that (showing badge)… It says United States Marshall….. Please Wyatt please don’t kill me please….. Take a good look at him Ike (dead man on floor) cause that’s how your going to end up…. The cowboys are finished you understand me?! I see a red sash I kill the man wearing it….. So run you curd….. run….. tell all the other curds the law is coming….. you tell them I’m coming and hell is coming with me… you hear.. hell is coming with me!

Kurt Russell in Tombstone.

Attachments

• wyatt.jpg
    wyatt.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 97
The big dude in Pulp Fiction that got punked in the basement of the pawn shop where Bruce Willis saved the dude after being raped. Big dude says to Willis "you best be goin', thing 'bout to get medieval down here" or something to that effect.

Ash "First you want to kill me, now you want to kiss me. Blow."

Ash "Yo, she-bitch ... let's go."

Ash "I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and spit, and Jack left town."

King Arthur & Ash "Are all men from the future loud mouth braggarts?" "Nope, just me baby. Just me."

Love this movie.
Army of Darkness