Father get son KILL!!!

Stupid f*cking #$%^& man!! i tell you what!! He;s lucky they werent packing a pistol!!! Id shot both of them !!

Stupid f*cking coons man!! i tell you what!! He;s lucky they werent packing a pistol!!! Id shot both of them !!

Stupid f*cking #$%^&???

Honestly, what a f*cking moron you are, little people type big words behind the security of a made up name, and their computer.

I would bet everything i own you would not say it to their face, so don't say it here, you frigin loser.

Dreamn4GN:

Racial slurs are UNACCEPTABLE on this board!

This will be your first and only warning.

How tragic, sad, and just f'd up...

That poor guy that has to live with stabbing that kid, I feel for him the most...

Stupid f*cking #$%^& man!! i tell you what!! He;s lucky they werent packing a pistol!!! Id shot both of them !!

Wow, you are an idiot, plain and simple!!!

**** Administrators, maybe we should limit the ability to post in this forum to those of us who actually own a TB and have just a thread for guests asking questions before a purchase of a TB. This is not the first guy to ruffle feathers on this board who doesnt even own one of our cars. Make their memberships 30-60 day limit. After all, if they dont own a car, how much contributing ,to this forum, can they possibly do???

Just my thoughts. I dont have time for ignorant people. If you have time to type it, you had time to think about what you are saying.

Coach:biggrin:

Note to self, don't buy $200 cologne and leave it in my car while parked in a parking lot in the Bronx. On the other hand I will never be leaving my car in the Bronx to begin with so scratch that note.:D

What should have been a happy day + great beginning to that kids life,was destroyed because of his, and his heroin dealing,armed robbery commiting felon of a fathers,agressiveness + stupidity,he didn't even know if they were the ones that stole the cologne,yet he was willing to start swinging a shovel at their head,he should have called the cops,+ they could have searched the building for the cologne.
They got what they deserved,I don't wish that the kid got killed but at least messed up some,+ taught a lesson that there is consequences for your actions, too bad the father didn't get messed up too,I feel that father got his son killed+ they should lock him up for assault with a dangerous weapon,+ give him the 3 strikes + your out deal,he is obviously a danger to society.The son is no less to blame because he charged into that building along with his father + attacked the attendants,+ was as involved the whole time just as the father was, his father was just taking the lead,because their was only room for one in the doorway at a time.
In this day + age people know if they are being attacked by someone this aggressive + willing to use a weapon,that it's a life + death situation + had better protect themselves in every way possible,if their is ever a case of justified deadly force, this is it.
Imagine if there was no video those kids would be screwed for defending themselves,they might still be, because those relatives + others even after seeing the video will still act like their poor friend is a hero for "protecting" his son + demand "justice" for their "innocent" relative,friend, what ever,+ some politician or politician wannabe will push to get them charged.
I'll bet those 2 will have to move away now,for fear of their life,+ that parking lot will probably end up getting shut down,the booth will probably get burned etc.Because these 2 thought they could just bully + beat down these 2 attendants,luckily they ran into the wrong people + got stopped.Now hopefully the court will give the father what he really deserves,a very long jail sentence, but i'll bet it won't.
I'll bet it will also never even enter this guys or his supporters heads that he is the one that got his kid killed.

stupid f*cking #$%^&???

Honestly, what a f*cking moron you are, little people type big words behind the security of a made up name, and their computer.

I would bet everything i own you would not say it to their face, so don't say it here, you frigin loser.

x2

Wow, you are an idiot, plain and simple!!!

**** Administrators, maybe we should limit the ability to post in this forum to those of us who actually own a TB and have just a thread for guests asking questions before a purchase of a TB. This is not the first guy to ruffle feathers on this board who doesnt even own one of our cars. Make their memberships 30-60 day limit. After all, if they dont own a car, how much contributing ,to this forum, can they possibly do???

Just my thoughts. I dont have time for ignorant people. If you have time to type it, you had time to think about what you are saying.

Coach:biggrin:

Well I didn't own one to begin with Donnie.:biggrin: I hope I've contributed enough to satisfy you.:biggrin: This site is about learning about the cars first off, the waiting room and the PV forum are "extras" for those that feel like they need to voice something. I agree that what Dreamn4GN posted is in no way appropreate for this forum, and there are a few members that have been sent away for such remarks.:biggrin:

One of them harrased me so I closed my PM box and hid my email except to friends and admin. Didn't want to but I knew he's keep harrasing me if I didn't.:mad:

Ghetto a$$ nonsense. All over $200. Makes you wonder about some people's priorities:mad:

The problem is SIN not SKIN!

Well I didn't own one to begin with Donnie.:biggrin: I hope I've contributed enough to satisfy you.:biggrin: This site is about learning about the cars first off, the waiting room and the PV forum are "extras" for those that feel like they need to voice something. I agree that what Dreamn4GN posted is in no way appropreate for this forum, and there are a few members that have been sent away for such remarks.:biggrin:

One of them harrased me so I closed my PM box and hid my email except to friends and admin. Didn't want to but I knew he's keep harrasing me if I didn't.:mad:

Well Charlie, there are exceptions to everything:biggrin:. Do you choose not to own one, or just havent found the right one, or what???:confused: I belong to 3 forums, they deal with 4 speciality cars. 409 Chevys, 62-65 MaxWedge & HEMI Mopars, & TB.com. I have seen more then my fair share of idiots in all of them. I will also say that in alot of the cases of bad and tasteless comments about other members cars, race, sex, spouses, etc...most are made by people who do not even belong there due to the lack of "credentials" lets say. If im not a gun owner, how long do you think I can post in the NRA forum, let alone make, anti-gun remarks??? One of the credentials to get in is ...your a registered gun owner. I belonged to a steriod forum to learn about the use of steroids, but when they found out I was not a licensed distibutor ( Europe only), or user...I got asked to leave. No foolin'.

I feel really strong about racial comments. I was a High School Football Coach remember. I had a 70-30 split team of white(70%) and not-white(30%). I have heard racial remarks on the field and have had the kids removed from the game. Believe it or not, I have had the parents come to me and want to fight because of why they were removed. How ignorant is that? I have a town in upper NW Pa, where I choose not to send my JV team to play because they are very racist there. If I cannot be with the boys at all times, they do not go. I will not leave my boys in a known hostile situation, if I am not there to back them up. My young men of color, are not permitted to call themselves or their other teammates any of the slurs without serious actions and they know better anyway.

Sorry for rambling. If the non owning members are really here to learn or buy, let them have access to the tech forums and for sale. The other time I got into this on here was in the feedback section about a GN speciality seller. A guy popped in with a very rude comment about those of us posting negative about the seller...How in the hell would he have a comment about the situation...he dont even own one of these damn cars. I got PM's from him...I should not have to hear from little computer weasles like that runt. I have better things to do.

Thats just my opinion.
:biggrin:

f-en animal! a convicted drug dealing robber. what a joke that petition is.

the guy comes in with a shovel trying to bash these guys heads in and the son helps him and he gets stabbed in the process. oh well.... learn how to act like a human being vs. a caged animal and things like that wont happen.

He came looking for trouble and he found it unfortunately it cost him the life of his son. Regardless of race hes a dumb A$$ and will live to regret his decision to act like one for the rest of his life.

F'ing animals !!!!! That's the problem with NY gun laws....no guns allowed= thugs doing crap to innocent people!!! Allow guns and see the crime rate drop !!!

What troubles me is that dad served 6 years for selling heroin, but only got 5 yrs for armed robbery!! WTF?? Which is worse, armed robbery or selling drugs?

Yea, this is a bad deal. But, as stated, they decided to look for trouble and found it.

As far as the "racial slur" thing goes, I don't know the posting style of Dreamn4GN, so I am not even remotely attempting to defend him. I'm just gonna throw an opinion out there. There are slurs that have a negative impact. Many are racially based. Caucasians, Mexicans, African American (or whatever PC term for person of dark color that's currently acceptable), Chinese, Japanese, etc. all have them. To refer to someone as such based simply on skin pigment, physical features, or ethnic background alone is racist, pure and simple. And in now way do I agree with that. But, when someone is acting like an animal, being subhuman, acting like pure trash, etc. (like these people clearly were), then calling a spade a spade isn't racist. Hell, others in this thread used terms such as "animals", "thugs", & "ghetto" to describe the individuals being discussed. Two out of three of those are reserved for a specific race in most, if not all cases. These may not be the most polite terms in the world, but it isn't racism when it's true. Sure, using whatever term that was edited out (not sure exactly what it was, but I have an idea) might have been taking it a bit over the line. But let's face it. These guys weren't exactly acting like civilized people. Don't act like ghetto, thug trash and you won't be referred to as such I guess is my point.