Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

you copied what i posted and how you got that i inferred it mattered to being on the the list i dont know.

Never made the assumption that it mattered. You were simply stating your thoughts...I was Just stating that Robert also has a stage II on pump and alky, no harm no foul sir...:)

6.90 at 101.58

Attachments

• slip.jpg
    slip.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 177
Zero boost launch was best run, (video) went 10.85 after this run spinning out of the hole with a 3psi launch. New combo coming sometime soon, however, not sure I want to run alky on a TA block!

Attachments

• IMG_2773.jpg
    IMG_2773.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 175
Zero boost launch was best run, (video) went 10.85 after this run spinning out of the hole with a 3psi launch. New combo coming sometime soon, however, not sure I want to run alky on a TA block!

The block don't care if it's alky or race gas...........just don't knock it.........there have been plenty of folks using alky to insane boost pressures without any knock issues........

Just ask jd ...he runs mid 30's on boost........just get a dual nozzle set up

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

The block don't care if it's alky or race gas...........just don't knock it.........there have been plenty of folks using alky to insane boost pressures without any knock issues........

Just ask jd ...he runs mid 30's on boost........just get a dual nozzle set up

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Haven't run that much yet........;););)

But you shouldn't be afraid of alky

I've got a dual nozzle kit and I'm not afraid of alky, it's just an extra variable, and, I did say I'm not SURE! May still run the kit, or, I may eliminate it. Not sure yet. As much as I go to the track it maybe just as cost effective to just grab some 116 when I go. 16 lbs with 91 can make a whole lot of hp for the street. When I'm at this point I always consider all options. Cheers!

91 oct and a dbl nozzle. Ported irons on a Lou Czarnota 109. V4 SLIC. 6265 Dbl BB. 22 lbs boost.

1.39 60ft.
6.63 @100 mph.

Mike Barnard

I've got a dual nozzle kit and I'm not afraid of alky, it's just an extra variable, and, I did say I'm not SURE! May still run the kit, or, I may eliminate it. Not sure yet. As much as I go to the track it maybe just as cost effective to just grab some 116 when I go. 16 lbs with 91 can make a whole lot of hp for the street. When I'm at this point I always consider all options. Cheers!

Why would you take the alky off and pay 10+ per gallon and ruin the O2 sensor? Single nozzle is plenty that we have found

Because it's a street car. Will MAYBE 4-6 runs a year kill the o2? My last combo had a TOTAL of 10 passes. 8 1/8 mile 2 1/4 mile in the 11k I put on the car in four years. (My first passes) Shit happens, with a stock block, it's one thing with a 4k block it's another. IMO Look, I wasn't planning on taking it off, Bison suggested I CONSIDER it with such a large investment in a block. That's what I'm doing. Forget I brought it up, my bad, didn't mean for my comment to take the thread elsewhere. Cheers.

Last edited: