Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

JD's not going to cry over a time slip.

The guy in the Mustang on Post #41; he has a reason to cry.:)

JD's not going to cry over a time slip.

The guy in the Mustang on Post #41; he has a reason to cry.:)
Oh JD may cry ...
He said he was going to be the first in the 6.teens

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well, I said 2 years ago that my car would be the first to run 9's with a 6265 turbo and the first OK GN to run 9's with a stock block.

I've busted a lot of things, motor has been apart twice, the tranny is in the shop for 3rd time in 2 years and there's a Ford 9" rear end in my BUICK!:(:(

I haven't cried but the hole in my wallet has grown a little bigger.

Lol

I'm on my 3 rd motor AND transmission...
Its been hell. Seems to be running good now. Hopefully the VooDoo priestess did her job ...

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My my my , you guys sure do have lots of money. Good for you, makes for good reading

Well lots of stories for sure..... dunno abt money. But u get to watch JD use a the exclamation marks all over the board..... like this:
Im the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lots of stories for sure..... dunno abt money. But u get to watch JD use a the exclamation marks all over the board..... like this:
Im the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha haha

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

First off NO CRYIN HERE!!!!!!!

I couldn't be happier to be a part of the best group of BUICK racers I KNOW!!!!!

I have always said I'm not the fastest but try to be the most consistant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for u Clint !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xinfinity!!!

JD..... Why don't you all do us a favor and find you another hobby such as needlepoint or crocheting...... Maybe possibly putting the plastic tips on shoelaces? You know something more within your ability because racing and driving is not one of them..
crochet-mojo.jpg

Last edited:
JD..... Why don't you all do us a favor and find you another hobby such as needlepoint or crocheting...... Maybe possibly putting the plastic tips on shoelaces? You know something more within your ability because racing and driving is not one of them..
crochet-mojo.jpg

I'll leave the knitting to you my friend, as far as finding another hobby..........sorry it's in my BLOOD!!!!!!!

And if I wasn't here who else would you have this much FUN with. ;);););)