"FAST" B2B Systems SALE !!--Lubrant Performance: Joe Lubrant says:

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY POOP BATMAN!!!! do you think I can get the 10 minutes of my life back I just lost...... Give this a f*&^%$! rest already!!!

Bruce,you ought to know youre dealing with a ex PTE employee.One of the samer people who:

Said budget rollers would work.

Said the pt51's or te62's had no problems.

And made the claim their stock location IC was the best(I offered to sell em a brand new Mease for testing to confirm but never heard back from em)

How many lies do you have to read to know whats posted by them to take it with a grain of salt and a spoonful of distrust??

No offence meant at all to you Joe but there is 3 things have screwed customers.

Its also called false advertising....

broke1 said:
Bruce,you ought to know youre dealing with a ex PTE employee.One of the samer people who:

Said budget rollers would work.

Said the pt51's or te62's had no problems.

And made the claim their stock location IC was the best(I offered to sell em a brand new Mease for testing to confirm but never heard back from em)

How many lies do you have to read to know whats posted by them to take it with a grain of salt and a spoonful of distrust??

No offence meant at all to you Joe but there is 3 things have screwed customers.

Its also called false advertising....

Say what you will about PTE TURBO'S, OR INTERCOOLERS........IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.....YOUR ISSUE WOULD BE WITH HARRY HRUSKA OWNER/PRESIDENT OF SAID COMPANY.

YOU CAN RE-HASH THE BUDGET ROLLER STUFF.....BUT PTE, MODERN MUSCLE-AKA FULL THROTTLE ETC. WERE NOT AT FAULT...COMP CAMS BELIEVED THERE WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM WITH THERE USE....EVERYONE WAS APPARENTLY WRONG IN THAT DECISION TO MAKE & MARKET, BUT T/R COMMMUNITY WANTED A CHEAPER ROLLER ALTERNATIVE. SO THE POWERS TO BE PRODUCED THEM.......AGAIN NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!

SO I DO TAKE EXCEPTION TO YOUR INSINUATION OF ME LYING OR FALSE ANYTHING...EVEN WITH YOUR CAMAFLOUGE STATEMENT OF NO INTENDED OFFENSE TO ME!........B.S.

YOUR POST IS OFF TOPIC SINCE YOUR REAL TARGET IS PTE!!!!........ NO FALSE ADVERTISING BY FAST OR ME...THE PRODUCT HAS LIVED UP TO ITS CLAIMS & PERFORMANCE FOR NUMEROUS YEARS!!

AS BRUCE WOULD SAY... "CAN YOU PROVE FALSE ADVERTISING BY FAST?"

AS FAR A ME BEING AN EX-EMPLOYEE OF PTE...YEP!...QUITING PTE WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!

Joe Lubrant said:
AS BRUCE WOULD SAY... "CAN YOU PROVE FALSE ADVERTISING BY FAST?"

Please show me where I said that, if you can't then you're lying.

You really need to figure out what a quote is so that you can get past this problem of your's. If you quote someone then you should give them credit for the quote. If you're going to make up quotes, then you are in fact lying.

Ask And You Will Receive!!!

bruce said:
Please show me where I said that, or you are in fact lying. A link or an admission that you're lying.

For someone that moved the thread here to be able to discuss it, you've shown all you have is attitude, and no desire to actually discuss matters in an intelligent way.

Again, show me where I said that or admit you are lying.

I've tried to be civil with you and your attitude filled replies, but this just is ridiculous.

Sorry :frown: Should have said as "Bruce" could Say:............But..........

Let me see What I could read between the Lines in this Post Statement of Yours??? This of course is in earlier post of this Same Thread regarding the Fast Product!

Bruce said:
So if a manufacturer makes any claim, you feel free to repeat it as it being the truth?. Don't you take any responsibility for being honest?.
Repeating what maybe a lie, is still lying.
............................................................................................

Defend all you want...but the insinuation I am not honest or lying, was there!! :mad: You are not the only one capable of reading between the Lines!

BRUCE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PITA THAT I HAVE RUN ACCROSS IN MY LIFE.
FOR A PERSON WHO WAS GIVEN A NEW LEASE ON LIFE, ITS VERY SAD :frown: THAT YOU WASTE IT ON TRIVIAL BULL-SH_T.

This Thead is another DEAD END......!! that will never go anywhere except to BRUCE-LAND :rolleyes:

Have a Nice Day :smile:

Joe Lubrant said:
Sorry :frown: Should have said as "Bruce" could Say:............But..........
Let me see What I could read between the Lines in this Post Statement of Yours??? This of course is in earlier post of this Same Thread regarding the Fast Product!
Defend all you want...but the insinuation I am not honest or lying, was there!! :mad: You are not the only one capable of reading between the Lines!
BRUCE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PITA THAT I HAVE RUN ACCROSS IN MY LIFE.
FOR A PERSON WHO WAS GIVEN A NEW LEASE ON LIFE, ITS VERY SAD :frown: THAT YOU WASTE IT ON TRIVIAL BULL-SH_T.
This Thead is another DEAD END......!! that will never go anywhere except to BRUCE-LAND :rolleyes:
Have a Nice Day :smile:

Reading between the lines?, so now your a psychic?.
If you want to know fully what some one is thinking or saying, you ask a question, otherwise your assuming. Assumptions, are what make for poor communications.

You just need to remember, that you're the one that started all this with your posting information, as thou it was your own.

BTW, you really haven't responded in a manner consistant with YOUR claim of wanting to discuss this. So far all you've done is try to get by with dodging the questions.

Not to mention trashing someone that you worked for. You could have shown some class, and just ignored that post, but instead you had to trash PT+E.

bruce said:
If you want to know fully what some one is thinking or saying, you ask a question, otherwise your assuming. Assumptions, are what make for poor communications.

You just need to remember, that you're the one that started all this with your posting information, as thou it was your own.

BTW, you really haven't responded in a manner consistant with YOUR claim of wanting to discuss this. So far all you've done is try to get by with dodging the questions.

Not to mention trashing someone that you worked for. You could have shown some class, and just ignored that post, but instead you had to trash PT+E.

:) :) YES!!!... BRUCE YOU ARE RIGHT I AM A PSYHIC !.. IS THERE A POSSIBILITY YOU ARE A PSYHCO ?

NO YOU STARTED ALL THE CRAP...THREAD WAS MOVED HERE TO GET IT OUT OF THE WRONG AREA..IF YOU REMEMBER CORRECTLY !

AS STATED IN OTHER THREAD AND ANSWERED CONSISTANTLY, IT WAS NOT MY CLAIM BUT A STATEMENT BY FA.S.T. ,THAT WAS PART OF THE ADVERTISEMENT! ANY SANE PERSON WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED THAT !!

YOU ELECTED TO BEAT THE PROVERBIAL DEAD HORSE...AS USUAL !

DIDN'T SEE WHERE I THRASHED PTE, JUST SAID "QUITING PTE WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE".....BELIEVE THAT MEANS I AM DOING BETTER NOW THEN WHEN I HAD WORKED THERE.

YOU ARE BEATING A SUBJECT LIKE A DEAD HORSE, BECAUSE YOU THINK ITS NOT DEAD.
YOU THINK ITS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE DEAD. SO YOU ASK IT TO PROVE TO YOU ITS DEAD.
THE HORSE IS DEAD! BUT YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE IT, AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES ON & ON & ON....& ON ! :eek: :rolleyes:

Have a Nice Day... :)

Joe Lubrant said:
:) :) YES!!!... BRUCE YOU ARE RIGHT I AM A PSYHIC !.. IS THERE A POSSIBILITY YOU ARE A PSYHCO ?

:)
i dont care who you are that there is funny!!! geterdone!!!!

As much as I hate to do this. I am going to suggest this thread be locked. Things have turned away from the original question posted by Bruce.

As near as I can tell, no one here has taken apart a FAST ecu to verify or dispute their claims (I for one, wouldn't even know what to look for).

bruce said:

He doesn't need to be psychic. He just knows your charming personality and reputation all too well. He doesn't need to ask the question to know what your agenda is because if anything, you are consistant. Oh, and let's not forget, it's your name at the top of this thread. You started this with your insinuations, disrespect, and intellectual dishonesty. That's some nerve you have questioning Joe's "class". His only mistake was thinking he could have a rational discussion with someone who thinks that "class" is how high he can point his noise in the air or how many questions he can ask in an attempt to make someone (anyone) else appear ignorant.

Yep... You are special. You're a real piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.