"FAST" B2B Systems SALE !!--Lubrant Performance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Lubrant

" The Right Stuff "
"FAST" B2B Systems SALE !!--Lubrant Performance

F.A.S.T. Bank-to-Bank Systems

Bank-to-Bank Fuel Injection System
F.A.S.T., Bank-To-Bank system is the enthusiast's choice for an easy and affordable EFI installation. True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. ECU is shock resistant and incorporates a waterproof case and connectors. ECU circuitry is hardened to prevent high-energy ignition interference. Easy to install with step-by-step instructions. C-Com™ PC software features 32-bit capability for a complete memory map of system calibrations. Great product support availability!

STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
· Idle Air Control
· Fan and fuel pump control
· Single-stage nitrous oxide control
· Knock retard with programmable parameters
· Data Logging

BUICK GN/TR APPLICATIONS
Part # Description
30-12010 Buick V6 -DIS (System with/ Wide Band O2 & Wiring Harness ..Regular Price $2150.00....... Sale Price! $1895.00
30-22010 Buick V6 -DIS (ECU ONLY) with/ Wide Band O2)*** ..............Regular Price $1800.00....... Sale Price! $1617.00
LPGN*** Adapter Harness to GN/T Factory Wiring Harness*** .............Regular Price $ 333.00........ Sale Price! $ 250.00
30-13010 Inductive Pickup (System w/ Wide Band O2) & Wiring Harness (For Distributor & Crank Trigger applications) ...............................................................................Regular Price $2150.00....... Sale Price! $1895.00

*FREE-Start Up Program......With Unsurpassed Product Support!!!
Mention this AD and get "FREE SHIPPING" in continental US.

"FAST SEQUENTIAL" & FAST/XFI Systems also Available....Call for Best Pricing.

Call----219-838-5213

How much is it for just the wideband o2? My wideband for my bank to bank went south.

ttypewhite said:
How much is it for just the wideband o2? My wideband for my bank to bank went south.

Fast Regular Price with Calibration Option Disk is $349.00 Plus S&H

$314.00 Shipped Free.

Joe

Joe I sent you a PM but have yet to recieve a response. Looks like business has started off pretty good for you.

bruce said:
But, that's not what Joe's claiming, he's claiming:
" ECU circuitry is hardened to prevent high-energy ignition interference. "

He's made the claim that the *circuitry* itself is some how hardened, which is different then saying the *ecm is hardened*. If someone's going to make claims, IMO, it's up to them to be able to actually prove them, or retract them. If he was just repeating something, well, he's stated it as fact, and is now responsible for what he's said.

So far I haven't seen an ecm in anything other then a metal box, and they've all have the cases *grounded*. It would seem if someone wants to make the claim about being truely hardened, and be legit about it they'd quote some AN/SAE/FCC, or some other form of standard having been meet.

Bruce,

I am NOT CLAIMING anything I am stating what is stated by the Manufacturer in their advertising literature!!

I am Posting "MY SPECIAL SALE OFFERING HERE IN THE APPROPRIATE AREA OF THIS BOARD".

IF YOU WISH TO DISCLAIM/CHALLENGE "FAST" OR ANY OTHER MANUFACTURERS (ACEL, BS3, MOTEC, AMS, etc.) CLAIMS IN THEIR ADVERTISING OF THERE PRODUCTS,..............................

" PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE APPROPRIATE SECTION OF THE BOARD, WHICH IS FOR ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS"

You Can Title it "Lubrant Claims......etc.etc."

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING YOUR MISPLACED POST TO THE APPROPRIATE AREA!!!

Joe Lubrant said:
F.A.S.T. Bank-to-Bank Systems

Bank-to-Bank Fuel Injection System
F.A.S.T., Bank-To-Bank system is the enthusiast's choice for an easy and affordable EFI installation. True speed/density algorithm provides higher resolution for "Large" injectors and better idle control. ECU is shock resistant and incorporates a waterproof case and connectors. ECU circuitry is hardened to prevent high-energy ignition interference. Easy to install with step-by-step instructions. C-Com™ PC software features 32-bit capability for a complete memory map of system calibrations. Great product support availability!

STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
· Idle Air Control
· Fan and fuel pump control
· Single-stage nitrous oxide control
· Knock retard with programmable parameters
· Data Logging

BUICK GN/TR APPLICATIONS
Part # Description
30-12010 Buick V6 -DIS (System with/ Wide Band O2 & Wiring Harness ..Regular Price $2150.00....... Sale Price! $1895.00
30-22010 Buick V6 -DIS (ECU ONLY) with/ Wide Band O2)*** ..............Regular Price $1800.00....... Sale Price! $1617.00
LPGN*** Adapter Harness to GN/T Factory Wiring Harness*** .............Regular Price $ 333.00........ Sale Price! $ 250.00
30-13010 Inductive Pickup (System w/ Wide Band O2) & Wiring Harness (For Distributor & Crank Trigger applications) ...............................................................................Regular Price $2150.00....... Sale Price! $1895.00

Mention this AD and get "FREE SHIPPING" in continental US.

"FAST SEQUENTIAL" & FAST/XFI Systems also Available....Call for Best Pricing.

Call----219-838-5213

BETTER DEAL!!! :)
Based on the numerous calls asking me to "Sweeten the Deal" on the Specific Applications I have revised the offering as follows:

BUICK GN/TR APPLICATIONS
"LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE" ! !

Part # Description

30-22010 Buick V6 -DIS (ECU ONLY) with/ Wide Band O2)*** ..............Regular Price $1800.00....... New Sale Price! $1550.00 with FREE- 3 Bar Map Sensor!
LPGN*** Adapter Harness to GN/T Factory Wiring Harness*** .............Regular Price $ 333.00........ New Sale Price! $ 225.00

(The above Set-Up of #30-22010 ECU & WB02 with LPGN Adaptor is the most popular and easiest to install system, pratically plug & play!)

30-12010 Buick V6 -DIS (System with/ Wide Band O2 & Wiring Harness ..Regular Price $2150.00....... New Sale Price! $1795.00 with FREE- 3 Bar Map Sensor!

30-13010 Inductive Pickup (System w/ Wide Band O2) & Wiring Harness (For Distributor & Crank Trigger applications) ...............................................................................Regular Price $2150.00....... New Sale Price! $1795.00 with FREE- 3 Bar Map Sensor!

*FREE 3- Bar Map Sensor !
*FREE SHIPPING" ! in continental US.with Mention of this AD

"FAST SEQUENTIAL" & FAST/XFI Systems also Available....Call for Best Pricing.!

Call----219-838-5213

FAST will continue to support the older boxes, right from the source. The box in question has proven itself over many years to be a great performer with very few problems. These older versions are an excellent buy while they last. This deal was a very good one. I am not sure what this is all about but Joe is NOT trying to pull anything, decieve anyone or lie about a product. He simply said what the manufacturer has said all along. Since it lives up to the claim I am not sure wht there is a need to dispute it or explain it. The boxes do not suffer from "high-energy ignition interference"which is what is in question, If they do show us. Bruce you are a very smart guy, no question. I have lots of respect for you but you have some agenda here that I do not understand. You know EXACTLY what was said and why it was said. You somehow feel the need to back Joe into a corner over over a statement that has been made for many years by lots of people, I don't get it.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.