Fast 93/alky pass

bison

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
LVD 6/2/2012

Drove to LVD and made as many passes as i could till i got booted. Warned after every pass and booted on the 4th and drove it home. Both videos are of the same pass.

From timing the video it looks like approx 10.00?:)

I bet it was sub 10 second run................Since you got booted, either your chassis isn't cert'd or you don't have a competition license..........right?

Nice run!

La8agn said:
I bet it was sub 10 second run................Since you got booted, either your chassis isn't cert'd or you don't have a competition license..........right?

Nice run!

Chassis is certified. No license

i just noticed the times are secret,in that case i will only ask if your still using the 62/65?

Mr.Spool said:
i just noticed the times are secret,in that case i will only ask if your still using the 62/65?

No but the 6265 easily would have covered this application with room to spare

I don't get it what's the big secret?

This close to Norwalk it must be a class car and he thinks he is going to show up and rip some folks a new one.

BTW Chris you making it to Norwalk this year?

See ya, Kip

This close to Norwalk it must be a class car and he thinks he is going to show up and rip some folks a new one.

BTW Chris you making it to Norwalk this year
See ya, Kip

Aahh I forgot about the ultra competitive world of Buick Racing and how a class win will get you on the cover of National Dragster, lol.

Seriously, sounds like it was a good run and a nice accomplishment and Bison likes to openly share his thoughts and achievements so I find the secretiveness odd especially in light of making a post about it??

As far as Norwalk, I'm 90% sure for Friday and 20% for Sunday. It is going to be tough to get there on Fathers Day.

Its not faster than 9.90, I will try and look closer at the video, in slow motion some how.o_O

Aahh I forgot about the ultra competitive world of Buick Racing and how a class win will get you on the cover of National Dragster, lol.

Seriously, sounds like it was a good run and a nice accomplishment and Bison likes to openly share his thoughts and achievements so I find the secretiveness odd especially in light of making a post about it??

As far as Norwalk, I'm 90% sure for Friday and 20% for Sunday. It is going to be tough to get there on Fathers Day.

There are some tough critics on this board. The most impressive part is having enough balls to drive it 2 hours to the track, race it on the same pump gas, then drive it 2 hours home. Not to mention with all of the support tools and equipment in the trunk. In a lot of ways, more impressive then my 8 second pass.

Allan G.

Also could just be faster than 135 MPH. A strict nhra track will boot you for that regardless of et.