Factory Re-built Powermaster unit using GM parts.

TOPCAT

I have for sale a CARDONE completely re-built Powermaster unit for the 86-87 Turbo cars. This was rebuilt by CARDONE for a run of units commissioned by one of the GSCA chapters and sold at the GS Nationals years ago.I bought one at the time....they were almost $500.00. Unit is complete in the box except for the missing accumulator ball that i took off and put on my daughters car when hers failed.It has a New motor,new pressure switch and looks NOS. I will get pictures this afternoon and post them this evening.

$275.00 plus shipping.

Peace WildBill

Last edited:
Yes.....it is a Powermaster unit.......guess i don't know much about these cars.....thought there was only Powermaster and the vacuum conversions.
Thought the PM was being call Hydro-boost.......

Peace WildBill

Here's some pictures.The pressure ball pictured on the unit is bad.

Peace WildBill

I have for sale a CARDONE completely re-built Powermaster unit for the 86-87 Turbo cars. This was rebuilt by CARDONE for a run of units commissioned by one of the GSCA chapters and sold at the GS Nationals years ago.I bought one at the time....they were almost $500.00. Unit is complete in the box except for the missing accumulator ball that i took off and put on my daughters car when hers failed.It has a New motor,new pressure switch and looks NOS. I will get pictures this afternoon and post them this evening.

$275.00 plus shipping.

Peace WildBill
ill take it bill if it is still available? my area code is 02451

Thanks for the interest everyone and thank you Bryan !

This unit is sold and on the way tomorrow.

Peace WildBill