Powermaster brake pedal.....and powermaster clean core unit needs accumulator

87WE4!!

I converted both my WE4s to vacuum brakes. I’m selling one of my powermaster brake pedals. I’m under the knowledge that you can also use this pedal for hydro boost units but please research that fact because I’m not an expert. I figured I’d offer this up and if nobody needs it I will modify the pin location to work with my new vacuum brakes.

$75 shipped obo lower 48
No PayPal sorry. (I was burned on the s1000rr forum. I deleted my PayPal after I got taken for $600)
***USPS money order only*** or local pickup in Florida.
Just a FYI I’ve never not sent any parts that I’ve been paid for on here. I have a good system with shipping the part in the same transaction as cashing the money order st the post office. As soon as you message me a pic of the money order then you got my word that it’s all yours.

-Btw I still have a powermaster core unit that had a bad accumulator ball.
Missing the hard to soft line from the pump to the master cylinder.
-good clean motor pump
-good master cylinder
-clean and complete reservoir
- functional pressure switch
-no rust on mounts or motor
Not looking to part it out. Selling as a complete core minus that hard/soft line that I mentioned above that I needed to use on a unit I fixed a few years ago. But the holes have been capped off and the whole unit has been wrapped in plastic wrap for about the past 20 years and was extensively cleaned by myself before I wrapped it up and put it in my parts closet. So it’s well preserved. If anyone wants it. I will unwrap it. Give it a once over full test of the pump and relay just to make sure everything is perfect with the motor then re wrap it nicely prior to shipping it.
$220 shipped anywhere in USA via priority.

And I have a extra used brake pressure switch that I bought a while ago for a spare on eBay. Perfect condition.
$40 shipped anywhere In USA

Thank you for reading

$45 shipped for the pedal. Sorry I’m still trying to figure out what to ask for on some of my parts I’m moving.

$45 shipped to lower 48 is half of what eBay sellers are asking. So I’m down to $45 for the pedal.

The powermaster core is still at $220 shipped via priority to anywhere in the USA. I feel it’s a fair price. But feel free to message me an offer.

$45 shipped for the pedal. Sorry I’m still trying to figure out what to ask for on some of my parts I’m moving.

$45 shipped to lower 48 is half of what eBay sellers are asking. So I’m down to $45 for the pedal.

The powermaster core is still at $220 shipped via priority to anywhere in the USA. I feel it’s a fair price. But feel free to message me an offer.

Is the pedal still available?