Labor Day Deals

Dennis Kirban

Here goes same format as all my other postings: Refer to letter/number code that interests you. Its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com I perfer paypal descriptions are accurate based on my knowledge. This list replaces all earlier lists in this section. Prices shown INCLUDE shipping mostly by UPS and just to the basic 48 states. If PA resident you gotta add 6% sales tax.

On a side note our Fall Open House is October 6th rain/shine 9 ti l3 with the usual format at our Plumsteadville, PA location. Yum yum donuts always a hit and always disappear quickly.

B-1 I have two available good used Cardone brake bowls also known as the accumulator brake bowl. New they run almost $200 now. You can own one of these for $105 each which includes shipping. These Cardone brake bowls have been trouble free. This is of course for the 1985-1987 powermaster brake units.

B-2 Here is a rare item for any restored GN or GNX a super mint pair/set of the original factory GM OEM black carpeted floor mats. This has the single notch on the drivers floor mat which is the only correct OEM factory installed version and the passenger mat has the GM logo in the top portion. Both have the wire backing molded into the backing. Came out of a 15,000 mile car. The code on your trunk label if your car had these originally would be B34 and B35. The B32 and B33 codes was for the cheaper rubber floor mats. The ones everyone sells today have notches on both sides of the drivers side which is not correct for being from the factory when your car was built. The ones we sell are notched properly as the company only makes them for us. However this set I am selling here is a factory original set! Price is $190 for the front pair. I do not have the rear mats. These are black.

B-3 For the 1987 Buick all models a brand new factory Body Service Manual. Cheap at $22.

B-4 For the 1986-1987 GN a mint complete 3rd brake lite. Good plastic, plug end is not busted from the heat ands the rubber seal that meets against your back glass is still like new not drooping. Cheap at $34.

B-5 Similar to above only this 3rd brake lite is burgundy in color again just as mint. I have 2 this color. Again $34 each.

B-6 A good used 100% correct original equipment Made in England radiator cap for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals just $22. Nobody makes this cap today.

B-7 For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the original stock interior rearview mirror used complete unit perfec mirror just $19.

B-8 Packaged deal B-6 and B-7 above BOTH for 32.00 (Save $9.00)

B-9 A brand new GM burgundy shifter handle just the handle. Price is $22.

B-10 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a good used the factory original plastic vacuum block that sits on top of the throttle body just $27.

B-11 For any year a brand new set of rear drum brake shoes just $17. These are riveted.

B-12 For the 1986-1987 Grand National a used mint Buick tri-shield correct horn medallion just the pop in plastic tri-shield medallion just $29.

B-13 Similar to B-12 only this one is done in all the three colors red white blue which was use din another Buick model around the same time frame as the turbo regals. Price is $26.

B-14 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super mint maybe used 3 months factory drivers side front GM filler that has been painted black but not painted properly. Otherwise perfect just $60. Just the drivers side only.

B-15 For any year Buick Regal the later GM optional rear view mirror with the twin map readling lamps. Units have been cleaned and tested. They are like perfect. Two wire hook up and you have added a nice ingerterio option that looks factory since it is factory just not available in 1986-1987 Regals. The price is $30.00

B-16 Packaged deal B-15 and a good used 100% original equipment Made in England AC Delco radiator cap. Both for $40. You save $10.00. Radiator cap is 100% original and correct for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals.

B-17 For the Regal Limited model I have used the rear quarter Limited emblems (2) the rear quarter used Regal emblems used (2) and the used Buick emblem used that was on the trunk lid. So its 5 emblems total all used in good shape nothing busted. Price is $45.00. None of which is available any more from GM.

B-18 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal an original drivers side factory header that has an original not repaired hairline crack. Cheap at $49. Ideal to have a spare to get welded and ready to install if yours is cracked.

B-19 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal super mint cleaned original interior rearview mirror just $21 each.

B-20 I have one of the high quality reproduction GNX turbo Shields with the correct spacer and bolts to secure it to your factory turbo. This is painted in the proper grey-silver like color. Rare. Price is $360.

B-21 For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal the upgraded later AC Delco am/fm CD player with EQ feature satin black face and it has been fully serviced. Includes jumper harness and antenna lead to plug and play into your factory harness. You need your stock radio side brackets to attach to this unit to install it. This is the best factory looking upgrade for a CD player you can install in your car. $365.00

Hoping all have a safe Holiday......

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Ill take this, if the original heat shield is still intacked:
B-18) '86-87 TR dvr side header, unrepaired hairline crack

2nd in line for B-18 For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal an original drivers side factory header that has an original not repaired hairline crack. Cheap at $49.

B-14 For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super mint maybe used 3 months factory drivers side front GM filler that has been painted black but not painted properly. Otherwise perfect just $60. Just the drivers side only.

Dennis I will take this bumper filler. I Will send paypal later today when I get off work.