Extreem Automatic's TH400 and Pro-Torque Converter.

UR50SLO

The Reaper
Hey guys... Have a fresh built Lonnie transmissinon... All the goodies and T-brake ect...

Pro-Torqe Converter.... About 3500=3800 stall. I really never used the Transbrake...

Spools a 76GTQ just fine on foot brake and the little 70GTQ that's on the car now.

I'd guess 3000mi since it was gone through...

Did Drag Week with this car and got quickest Six with 10.60@128mph on pump gas

Come drive the car and make sure it's what you want.... Planning on having

Rossler build a Terminator 3 4L80E for it when this sells with another Pro-Torque Converter.

Like to get around 1700.00 for Transmission and Converter. OBO.

Thanks guys,
Scott~

BustangDW2.jpg

This thing needs to go guys... I want to get the 4L80E Ordered!!!!

Make me a offer!

UR50SLO@aol.com or text/call (574)329-6390

I just delivered a 502 from indiana to Charolette NC last week... I can drop this transmission at your front door!
~Scott
First pass ever on 15psi begining of last year.

Been asked for a few more bits of information (Thanks for the suggestion)

I don't think it's a Griner brake.. It is the style with the solonoid on the outside of the transmission.

Lonnie said with the internal parts it's good to the 1200-1500hp range.

This was not his build to begin with... I purchased it on this site from a guy who had it behind a low 9second Stage2 car....I bought it for my Camaro and ran it untouched for 5years (Minus yearly fluid changes) ... Before installing it in the Bustang I had Lonnie go through the transmission complete and check/rebuild and give it a clean bill of health. Didn't have any trouble with it in the Camaro or now in the Bustang. Just need to have overdrive.
I can call Lonnie and see if he recalles any internal parts if needed...
~Scott