Extender chip rev. E instruction maunal?

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
HELP!!! I seem to have lost my instruction manual for my rev. E extender chip & can't find any information anywhere on Ramcharger's website(they only show an older version), so I'm hoping that someone could help me out & provide me a copy? I'm wanting to change my wot tcc lock up point & can't do it without the instructions. You can either post it here or e-mail it to me @ we4turbot99z28@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, The Darkside:cool:

Thanks, but I didn't receive it....hate to ask, but could you send it again?

Thanks for your time,

The Darkside:cool:

Well that didn't work so well, but look in computer chips and they have instruction at the bottom of the page

I went there & although it showed what features the extender has, it doesn't provide the how-to in detail. You have to use the shfter, the AC controls, parking lights along with the accelerator to change something & it doesn't provide the fine detail.

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

Mac in SD: I received it in my yahoo e-mail, but when I opened it it was in HUGE letters. I moved it to my documents & it would not open from there, as a matter of fact I tried 2 times & it locked my computer up both times. Not really sure why that happened..

Anyway, I still need these instuctions, so if anyone else can help, I'd sure apreciate it!!

Ok parameter #13 WOT TCC, A/C=ON, shift=park, lights=off. It is in 4 mph increments, 0= disables 50mph to 105. I hope you understand that I just read it off my chips instructions (extender extreme) and I just got it.
:confused:

I will scan the complete instruction for you if this is what you need. I printed the instructions off the site and hold them in one hand and the instructions that came with the chip in the other and scratch my head trying to figure them out.
:rolleyes:

gndemon: That sounds right from what I remember. If you have the time to send me the complete instructions I would really appreciate it alot!!

Thanks, The Darkside:cool:

I sent the instruction to both your e mails. I didn't put a subject but it's from bmayberry@… your security might not like it because it is a attachment
You're running a similar setup to mine. What is your MAF reading at WOT? The best I have seen is 100. Lt1, translator plus, even with the stock MAF I only got 230 at WOT.

Ok I think I know why you couldn't open the email, to big. So I sent a scent email 1 page at a time
It will look like I'm spamming you but 1 page to a email and there are 5 pages.

Thanks for the instructions!!! I just went out & tried to reset my wot tcc, but for some reason I can only go to parameter's 12 & 14. I guess I'll have to make a phone call tomorrow to the vendor & hopefully figure that out. I guess I have something else going on that's not quite right......

Thanks again for you time & help!!

Originally posted by gndemon
I will scan the complete instruction for you if this is what you need. I printed the instructions off the site and hold them in one hand and the instructions that came with the chip in the other and scratch my head trying to figure them out.
:rolleyes:
I could use a copy of these instructions also. This is about the 5th time I've misplaced them. I've searched for days andI they haven't turned up. I'll have to put a lead weight on them from now on. I've never seen anything dissappear like this repeadedly. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by The Darkside
Thanks for the instructions!!! I just went out & tried to reset my wot tcc, but for some reason I can only go to parameter's 12 & 14. I guess I'll have to make a phone call tomorrow to the vendor & hopefully figure that out. I guess I have something else going on that's not quite right......

Thanks again for you time & help!!

IF that's the case, then you probably don't have an A/C signal, for whatever reason.

Thanks for the link. I checked out Mike"s site but did not look good enough I guess! Didn't see the download page. I guess he must have added it for the disorganized chumps like me. Now all I have to do is fifure out what revision mine was. Think it was either E or F. Bought the extender chip for the 60 lb injectors last April(2004). Bought the T+ a couple of months before that. Anyone know what revision that might be? I don't know if I really need to know that for anything but.... Now I think I will print about 500 copies of the manual and leave them everywhere. They should last me about another year before I I need to download them again!:rolleyes:
Thanks again.