Looking for GEN II Help via phone call!!!!

CGASTON

I am having issues with tuning my car with the GEN II. I I just converted my car over to e-85. If I run my car without the GEN II, it seems to run ok, but the MAF is reading low volts on Powerlogger. But when I connect the GEN II to the car, the car goes so so crazy. the O2 volts are bouncing all around from 150-800v. Weird thing is that when the GEN II is not connected, the o2 volts are within range. My IAC will max out with the GEN II connected, but without it the IAC will read 30v. It is a little high, cause with gas my IAC volts ran around 15 and the car rapped quickly. But now it wont even take gas. Yes the TPS is at .42v. I have two different chips for 80LBS on E85. One chip is an TT and the other is Extender Extreme G. When I run the Extender Extreme G, the powerlogger kicks up a trouble code stating that the extreme chip is bad. WTF, it is a new never installed chip. If I dont make any adjustments in the in the GEN II and leave it to the setup step per instructions the car wont even rev. It sounds as it is to to fat. I am lost and confused. I have a wideband, but don't want to waste my time in installing it until I can get the car running and then I will tune it in. Now I have change O2s and it still does the same thing.

Now can some one on here help me out and be willing to set on the phone and help me understand it. I am a little confused in the operation of the GEN II. What adjustments add fuel and how much each abjustment is. What about spark? Also do I adjust the MAF? Connecting the wideband.....

Please let me know if you can help me.....