ET/MPH gain from exhaust swap

2 1/4

I have a TA 3in down pipe going to the test pipe to 2 1/4 duals.Haven't gotten to my goal of 11.9 yet but slowly creeping up on it.Alky is my next investment.Question, is this my bottleneck, the 2 1/4 pipes? Best so fare 12.5 @ 21 lb and race fuel.Was hopping Alky and 24lb would get me there.My setup is close to Scojack 2001. It sure dose DROOOON down the road.

MPH shows the HP level.

It wasn't posted.

The 11 second timeslip could be traction limited or timing limited both also not posted.

ET and boost level are nice to see but only tell a small part of the story.

A set of slicks may get you to your goal easier than an exhaust change, or more timing etc.

Race fuel and the right chip with traction should get your goal just as easy as the alky. and there's no reason you couldn't run 24 psi. on the race fuel. :confused:

I have a TA 3in down pipe going to the test pipe to 2 1/4 duals.Haven't gotten to my goal of 11.9 yet but slowly creeping up on it.Alky is my next investment.Question, is this my bottleneck, the 2 1/4 pipes? Best so fare 12.5 @ 21 lb and race fuel.Was hopping Alky and 24lb would get me there.My setup is close to Scojack 2001. It sure dose DROOOON down the road.

If your not trapping over 120mph the stock ex minus cat is hurting you very little. If you have some other 2.25" ex it may be a problem but likely not enough to drop power noticeably in your application.

1/8 mph 86.5 1/4mph 106.5 that's about 350 Hp mid and 1/4
60ft is getting better 1.85 need to work on my stage (leave with more boost)
The MTDR were the best bang for the $
I have not played with TTs timing started getting NR @ 19lb ,02s 720
Scored 5gl race fuel @ $90.that why I'm getting ALKY.Started slowly turning up the boost and watching the 02s and at 21lb ran out of track time.
5857 BB and 206/210 roller turn up to 6000 rpm quick, It was LA8agn post that put dough in my 2 1/4 exhaust . I would like to run 11.9 through the muffler theirs some pride whipping up on those boys with open headers and trailer cars