Enlighten me please

Brett, you of all people should know that 9.51 doesn't mean squat, keeping in mind that it was about 102* that day, in the middle of the afternoon, with 98% humidity. That exact same setup went 8.87@97 in 80* weather, trust me, there is more in it.

as for the two fewer cylinders to fill, you are right....hmmm if memory serves me correctly, that is a 2.0 liter. That's about the same size as my Mountain Dew bottle on my desk at work :rolleyes:

I'm just giving you crap about the last time we were out. I know you weren't at your full potential.

But, I'll pit my 2 Liter Mountain Dew bottle against your Gallon of Milk any day, or atleast until I get beat. I sense a chugging contest coming on.

just in fun

bring that little dsm to michigan and ill run ya in my big ugly buford that weighs twice as much as your dsm .or did you buick buddy forget about the weight difference .just kidding i have seen some dsms that would fly . but not like my black b**ch .runs low 11s all day long .just have fun doing it :biggrin: