Engine Builders

I think Lonnie is more like 5 hours away from Chicago. Still worth the drive if you choose him.

I've spoken to each of the builders mentioned here and everything you guys have said is true. I've spoken with Lonnie several times and I'm leaning towards him for several reasons. Thanks for the info. guys.
Chris

Guess I'm still not explaining myself well. Lonnie is about an hour and a half to two hours from my old home town in Indiana, which is 50 miles east of indy. It was worth the drive to have lonnie do the work. DLS has to be less than 2 hours from chicago so it would be well worth it to travel that distance. Yes, Lonnie is probably 5 hours from chicago. He's a very busy guy too. He built the 200 trans in my brothers TSM car and its about half way through the 2nd season of 700+ hp.

Does anyone know of any really good engine builders in the Chicagoland area? I'm looking to have a 10 second engine built. Thanks

were in the 10.00 or 10.99 much do you think it will cost. i have a motor in car now that will do this easy. i am very near you . 1ooo miles on it it vvvvvvvery fast and driver.my cars for sale on the board gn new stage 1 .

were in the 10.00 or 10.99 much do you think it will cost. i have a motor in car now that will do this easy. i am very near you . 1ooo miles on it it vvvvvvvery fast and driver.my cars for sale on the board gn new stage 1 .

Thanks but I've already commited.

I've spoken to each of the builders mentioned here and everything you guys have said is true. I've spoken with Lonnie several times and I'm leaning towards him for several reasons. Thanks for the info. guys.
Chris

Can't go wrong there;)