Ebay has new GN Sheetmetal Valve Covers for $120?

GNVYUS 1

Attachments

• gn sheetmetal valve covers.jpg
    gn sheetmetal valve covers.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,037
Nice looking stuff

See if you can get a phone number or a bussness name I live leterally 2 blocks from Norton Ohio maybe I can check them out.. I wasn't aware of anyone making these this close to home..

yeah, someone please find out. I would really like some as i have been looking at valve covers and these would be awsome.

I dont know about these. Maybe I am wrong but one of them does not have the indent for the heater box and how the hell do you mount your driver side harness on to it like the fac one??

Ralph

The guy seems cool as I got his number and passed it on to Re-evaluating. I also talked to a winner of the GN valve covers and he said they were top notch.

I bet I can get a GP going on these as he seemed cool about cutting a deal on them for only two sets with the breather holes for $100 each.

I was also concerned with the heater box, but from what he said, their have been no complaints.

The only thing to do is to have Re-evaluating check them out in person or I will just get them first and hope everything works out on my GN. IF so, I could probably set up a GP for the rest of you guys.

Still waiting

Sorry I am still waiting for a call back. I've called and left a couple messages but no return call. I will post if I can get a hold of him...

I purchased a set yesterday and am hoping to have them early to mid next week. I then will have my polishing guy hit them up and on the GN they go with cork gaskets.

IF all goes well, these will be a huge find for us and a great deal.

Hey Doc. I saw these on ebay a few months ago and was about to buy a set until I looked to see how they would fit. I was concerned (like gnfanatic) about the mounting holes not being recessed and the wiring harness on the drivers side may sit up high so I backburnered them.

Since you stepped up you are now the guinea pig :D
Let us know how they fit.

Got them today and they look awesome. Nice welds and the bottoms very wide and flat.

So off to the polisher they go and hopefully by next weekend they will be on.

I will post back with photos and tell you if they stopped my factory passenger cover leak.

Sorry I have been on vacation all week but I got them and they go on tuesday night.

Here is what they look like after my local polisher got his hands on them, sweeeeetttt!!!

They look great and come with the longer bolts and washers. I am picking up a new cork gasket and will have more pics tomorrow night after the install.

The car will not get started till I get my new HPC coated DP and Turbo back on this week. I will come back with the results, which I expect to be no leaks and fit, but really tight.

If all goes well, I will help out with the GP on these and same applies to my polishing guy. He will get in on this to make it an even better deal for those who want the bling.:cool:

Attachments

• gn valve covers polished gromets 5 smaller.jpg
    gn valve covers polished gromets 5 smaller.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 547
Just a few more pics.

Attachments

• gn valve covers polished 4 smaller.jpg
    gn valve covers polished 4 smaller.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 534