E85 conversion!

1370906615506.jpg

Looking good. If you still have the tank out would you mind taking a good photo of the sticker on the filler neck along with the dimensions of it please :)

Looking good. If you still have the tank out would you mind taking a good photo of the sticker on the filler neck along with the dimensions of it please :)
Jan I don't recall seeing a sticker anywhere. As far as I know the tank is original. I do have it back in already though. :(

Jan I don't recall seeing a sticker anywhere. As far as I know the tank is original. I do have it back in already though. :(
Looks like its there in the pictures you posted in post 41 (sticker facing down towards the ground) but might be something else?

Looks like its there in the pictures you posted in post 41 (sticker facing down towards the ground) but might be something else?
Yes I see it. Darn. Last night I could've got a close up. Maybe I'll get lucky, and will still be able to see it. I'll be home in about 15 minutes. I'll take a look.

With both pumps on, with a battery charger on it, and the car not running I can get me fuel pressure down to 35 psi.

Dave, thanks for the pictures. Any chance you can try to get the dimensions of the sticker (width and length)? As close as possible will work just fine along with the pictures you took.
I'll try. It won't be in metric though. Haha!

Good summer indeed! I'll be ready for some track action by next week. We have the mid west's biggest BOP race going on in October. Lemme know if your interested. I was there with #1022 and was the fastes car with an 11.30 dial. That was in 2005 tho. It was just little then. Be cool with two 10 sec TTA's.