E85 conversion!

Ya. No time to play and its getting cold anyway. I was going to get XFI, but I decided to try the SD2 chip and go from there. The features of this chip are pretty nice.

Ya. No time to play and its getting cold anyway. I was going to get XFI, but I decided to try the SD2 chip and go from there. The features of this chip are pretty nice.
It's pretty impressive what can be done with the stock ecm.

Played with it a little today. Wow! very cool!
You can save tunes,load tunes, tweak almost anything including boost, timing, ect from the laptop.

Anything new Dave?
Im broke, so im at a stand still. However, I do have some cheap tricks up my sleeve tho. ;)

What are ya thinkin? Nothing new here. Want to hit it hard in the spring time though. Need that 10 sec. Timeslip

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hello Bo. Great thread. Car, wheels/tires look top notch. 18* here and almost a foot of snow. Keep us posted.

Thanks, Joe
I miss FLA.
Im gonna 60ft the crap outta this car next time out tho. Boost will be cranked and my trailer will be on stand-by.
Car will be set on KILL.

Took out the beast today with the SD2 and new wheel combo. Got it to 15ish PSI and she skated all over this cold pavement. No rubbing so far tho. I totally forgot to turn on my new action camera! Sux, because I did a good burnout in the driveway with the line lock.

Took out the beast today with the SD2 and new wheel combo. Got it to 15ish PSI and she skated all over this cold pavement. No rubbing so far tho. I totally forgot to turn on my new action camera! Sux, because I did a good burnout in the driveway with the line lock.
Can't wait for spring! I've definitely had enough snow!

Haha if I went for a ride today I'd really have some snow related problems.....

We could pull you around with the V Dub!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll just have shovel my snow into my truck and deliver it to Vern's driveway.