dyno with meth injection

48 views and no responses? Tough crowd!!! Anyway, at least the supra guys got to see what a domestic could do on the dyno with the same gas it runs on the street

Ill respond :D

Within 2 seconds of the video starting, I knew it was going to be bad @ss. The guy sitting in the trunk gave it away :D

Originally posted by Cablebandit
I use 93 pump and methanol injection. My in car wideband shows 11.5-8 on the street/dyno

I really like big numbers on pump gas, :)

That was weak my bmx has better numbers. Just kidding i love the look of the car and 700 + horses is always nice. Keep that ride clean and good job on the performance end. Harry

we all know how slow it is.;)

what kit are you using Jerry?
edit: never mind just watched the video, SMC

i want to get a new pump because it doesn't come remotely close to bogging with the alky spraying full blast. Maybe I need another nozzle too...dunno

i want to get a new pump because it doesn't come remotely close to bogging with the alky spraying full blast. Maybe I need another nozzle too...dunno

Yes to both.

hey Rob! Hope you are in a better way! Ya still got the 87gn in the sig? After your ls1/alky stuff, it's all the rage on ls1tech. I dunno why they took so long to get it...Turbo Buicks been doin it for awhile. Now I gotta figure out how to get my turd outta da hole so I can get some better slips

Now I gotta figure out how to get my turd outta da hole so I can get some better slips

I'm getting better, thanks.

What's up with your car being a "turd" off the line. Email me direct and we can talk about it. Maybe I can point you in the right direction. (TurboLS1@aol.com)

See ya.

hey Rob! Hope you are in a better way! Ya still got the 87gn in the sig? After your ls1/alky stuff, it's all the rage on ls1tech. I dunno why they took so long to get it...Turbo Buicks been doin it for awhile. Now I gotta figure out how to get my turd outta da hole so I can get some better slips

Don't forget the people on LS1tech.com like to build 9.5:1 compression street blower motors because they think they'll run like crap on the street with any lower compression, too.

mine is 8.6:1 so much for your theory

I wasn't saying EVERYONE builds motors like that, but look at the vast majority of motors people build on there. PSJ is the only one I know of with an 8:1 motor, he reported it feels fine on the street, but lots of people build 9:1 and higher motors anyway. What I was implying was there's a lingering cloud of misinformation and many people are set in their ways, and are unwilling to listen to anything about lower compression or alternate fuel sources.