Dyno #'s

WhoNds8

Allrighty, this Saturday I will be makin a couple of pulls.....As you can see in the sig., well that's what's on it, and then after these pulls the other goodies will be put on :). So what do ya think she'll put to the ground? It will be with the 93 chip and 22psi or so.....I was thinking somewhere around 300 h.p. and maybe 400 ft-lbs. Or am i crazy?

?

I don't even try and guess. But I should be there with one or both cars. And that Cottons front mount is huge!! My GN-1's are freshened up put the 75# delphi's in Speed Pro in just doing some wiring and have to get the bung welded in for the wide band o-2 and drill and tap for the MAT sensor in the up pipe. Also gonna try them Denso plugs in it. Hope to put up a good #.

Steve:D

I'll bet your going to Anderson's aren't you....or whatever it's called now. I'll be going to Speed Inc. instead, also have to pick up some parts so I figured I'd dyno it too.

Whonds8, why are you dynoing it with only 93 octane?
And 22 psi is alot without the powerplate, alky or a frontmount. (even though there is not much air pushing through the frontmount on the dyno) I would get 100 octane atleast from one of the local gas stations to pull that boost even with the 93 chip.

There is 104 oct near golf and milwaukee at a 2001 east of golf mill. If your going to go to the dyno, you might as well jack it up as much as your octane will handle. Or you really just getting a street dyno number on 93 octane. Not sure if it is worth the dyno money.

When did speed inc get a dyno? Toms shop is tiny.

Sorry, I will have 110 in the tank.....I do also have 108 chip too so I may just throw it in and see what it'll do. Also the front mount is not on the car yet, just a Dutt. neck on my stock IC. Those other parts will be put on after I dyno it this time. Tom has had the dyno for a few months I guess......he's got the 2 bays and the dyno in the corner, so there's just enough room, looks just right.

be careful running that much boost on the street chip because they usually don't put enough injector duty cycle in the chip. just trying too save you some trouble

I've only run 22psi a couple of times with 0 knock, but the injectors are maxed out. I am running 48psi static fp now and I don't want to go any higher seeing as how stock injectors are hitting 70psi WOT fp:eek: ......so I would imagine I'm bordline now.

You'll make more than 300/400 with 110 and a race chip. I have the same mods as you basically, except for the Dutt. neck. I made 291/467 on a street chip and 19psi.

Originally posted by Turbo-T Wannbe
You'll make more than 300/400 with 110 and a race chip. I have the same mods as you basically, except for the Dutt. neck. I made 291/467 on a street chip and 19psi.

Really! I would be satisfied with those type of numbers. I'm hoping it'll do it. The funny thing is, when I put the race chip in the really only gained 1/10th or so maybe 2/10th's. But hey every car is different......I'm definitely getting anxious. Then the real fun begins with all the other bolt-on's....:D

WhoNds8

Good luck on the dyno. We met at toms shop when you picked up the DFI. I was the guy you talked to about the the dfi. You need to get that dfi on the car, i finally got mine back on and not a moment too soon. But hey the car passed emissions with the stock ecm so i should not complain !

Jeff C
87 T