Dutweiller Stage 2 Twin 60-1s HYBRID?

wheels

something black in the middle and it could be two piece with a minimum of 17" front/rear or up to 18 up the rear (for the street) and I don't know yet for the strip.

GNX clone twin TT project

the car is done except the paint job I will post some photos of the exterior as well as the engine bay as I eliminated some pipes and just connected the filters directly to the turbos. Is there a site I can visit regarding wheels and fitments for Buicks only?

Here are nice some pics of an LC2 in a Factory Five Cobra that one of our club members own. This thing is only 2200-2300 lbs with driver! :eek:

Attachments

• 2005 Buick Picnic 007.jpg
    2005 Buick Picnic 007.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 2005 Buick Picnic 010.jpg
    2005 Buick Picnic 010.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 2005 Buick Picnic 011.jpg
    2005 Buick Picnic 011.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 154
  • 2005 Buick Picnic 026.jpg
    2005 Buick Picnic 026.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 178
hey burn'n rubber!

Hi Carmelo. I met you at a rest stop a few weeks ago. We were both towing GNs.

I have one of these tiny cars. Around 1900 LBS full. You should go test drive one. You're almost as short as i am. Best handling car made 1.06g and changes direction like none other. Complete opposite car as a GN. That would be a sweet ride with a Buford in it. To get in is like trying to get into an oven. A guy on the Lotus site has a Stage II N/A in a little road car.

Scott

(Who ownes the twin turbo Cobra? John at Caspers?

Attachments

• normal_IMG_21011[1].jpg
    normal_IMG_21011[1].jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Krypton1[1].jpg
    Krypton1[1].jpg
    57 KB · Views: 173
  • orng exg.JPG
    orng exg.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 140
  • black_silver[1].jpg
    black_silver[1].jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 171
I Know this is an old post but what about a 72 boat tail Riv?

PLease someone do this for me! take pics!

Buford Cobra

SuperCPA said:
Here are nice some pics of an LC2 in a Factory Five Cobra that one of our club members own. This thing is only 2200-2300 lbs with driver! :eek:

wow! this car is really cool, who did the work? you are talkin about the ultimate toy.

Scott

turbo2nr said:
Hi Carmelo. I met you at a rest stop a few weeks ago. We were both towing GNs.

I have one of these tiny cars. Around 1900 LBS full. You should go test drive one. You're almost as short as i am. Best handling car made 1.06g and changes direction like none other. Complete opposite car as a GN. That would be a sweet ride with a Buford in it. To get in is like trying to get into an oven. A guy on the Lotus site has a Stage II N/A in a little road car.

Scott

(Who ownes the twin turbo Cobra? John at Caspers?
I was wondering about your trip to Jack's place, I have driven a Lotus last year from a friend's shop (check this site out autotoystorenj.com) it does stick to the ground like a glue ,however, I will opt for a turbo version to double the fun. How's your GN?

Riv

Reaper said:
I Know this is an old post but what about a 72 boat tail Riv?

PLease someone do this for me! take pics!
thanks for the suggestion but I decided to spend the mullah in makin it a GNX clone and spent a little more under the hood, chassis, streetability, and a few blings. The paint shop decided to strip the paint and promised to give it a nice paint job because they liked the car, underhood looked different now than the old photos, I will post some photos as soon as it's done.

I don't know who completed construction on this car, however; I do know that he ordered the entire kit less drivetrain from Factory Five Racing. I believe that they are at www.factoryfive.com . Unfortunately, he is a commercial pilot and we have not heard from him in a while. We are still trying to get him out to the dragstrip, although they would most likely shut him down after the first pass. :rolleyes:

I alway thought a Studebaker Hawk would be a great little sleeper and very unique.

Attachments

• 61hawk.jpg
    61hawk.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Oly008.jpg
    Oly008.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 300px-Studebaker_Silver_Hawk.jpg
    300px-Studebaker_Silver_Hawk.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 124
How about a t-bucket, you always see them with small block V-8's how about a twin turbo in a 1500LB car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

took the car home yesterday from the paint shop and they did a nice job, the front tires are rubbing againts the inner fenders and I have to replace it with a lower profile 15 inchers ( still looking for a nice set of wheels), what a big difference with a set of new front swaybars. I will post some photos on Monday and if I have difficulty can I send it to a member's mail and post it?

carmelo gaudite said:
took the car home yesterday from the paint shop and they did a nice job, the front tires are rubbing againts the inner fenders and I have to replace it with a lower profile 15 inchers ( still looking for a nice set of wheels), what a big difference with a set of new front swaybars. I will post some photos on Monday and if I have difficulty can I send it to a member's mail and post it?

Carmelo,

You know where to go.

clone's photos

John, I sent some photos to you (Sunday) any luck on getting it? I drove it to the track last Friday and ran it twice, best time of 13.1s towards the siderails, too cold and no hooky!

carmelo gaudite said:
John, I sent some photos to you (Sunday) any luck on getting it? I drove it to the track last Friday and ran it twice, best time of 13.1s towards the siderails, too cold and no hooky!

Carmelo,

I did not see anything.
Please try again!!!