Beastly 87 GN, Brand New Paint, 4.1 Ford 9" EA Stage 2 trans, 87K miles, ETC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdpolzin

P3270016.JPG
P3270008.JPG
P3270019.JPG
P3270011.JPG
P3270012.JPG
P3270003.JPG
P3270022.JPG
Well we will be moving to a new home next month so I need to start getting rid of my toys as I dont have the room at my new home. So, unfortunately my 4.1 car is going to be sold.

The car is modded and is very fast. It still retains all of the creature comforts like heat, stereo, AC (needs charged), PS, PW, PL, factory alarm, cruise, etc. The car has 87K miles on it. The drivetrain is all new within the past year and a half. I took these pictures today and it's the first time the new paint has seen daylight. Paint is BRAND NEW! The car has all new weatherstripping including T Tops. Everything on this car is done by myself, aside from paint, and I am very picky abut my cars. I do things right the first time. A little detail in a short list about the drivetrain/mods:

4.1 .030 motor
Hr Motor mounts (both sides)
Poston Headers
6876H Precision Turbo
204/214 Cam
Modded Front Timing Cover
Rollmaster timing chain
Cometic Headgaskets
ARP Studs/bolts
ATR Big Boy front mount IC
RJC Plenum Spacer with pushlock vacuum ports
Accufab Fuel Pressure Regulator
120# trick Flow Injectors
E85 Tune on Turbo tweak Chip
RJC Boost Controller
Red's Volt Booster
4" MAF Pipe with LT1 Maf sensor and Translator plus
3.5" real Terry Houston Stainless down pipe w/dump
3" Stainless ATR Single Shot Exhaust
Weld Draglites (275/60's in the rear, 225/60's front) Tires are almost new
Large Aluninum 4 Core Radiator
Dual Fans from Racetronix
PTS 9/11 3200 torque converter (lock up)
Extreme Automatics Stage 2 200r4 trans with manual trans brake
PTS Extreme Deep Sump Trans pan
External Cooler
Saddler custom made driveshaft
Strange Engineering Ford 9" with True Trac Center, Nodular Iron third member, 31 spline axle, studs, disc brakes, etc
ATR BIG rear swaybar, Metco upper and lower rear control arms (uppers are adjustable), GBody Tubular upper A arms in the front
HydroBoost brake system with aluminum master cylinder
Aluminum bumper supports, aluminum bumper brackets
N/A front swaybar
Rear frame notched and braced
3 bar map sensor
Wide Band 02 sensor
Scanmaster 2.1
Monster Tach with Shift Light

The car runs like a raped ape. I ran it on the 2011 Hot Rod Power Tour prior to it getting painted and it ran flawlessly. The car has excellent street manners and cruises down the highway smoothly. It has a TON of power! I have never drag raced it so I dont have times slips nor have I dynoed the car so I dont have HP numbers. Based on the many other TR's I have built/owned, I would say that this car would have abolutely no problems running 10 second passes all day long. It's very STRONG! I built the car to drive and enjoy so it's not hacked up. I am extremely meticulous about puting a car together so all of the work is done correctly and looks amazing.

The paint was done by ONEFASTGN on the board. He is also a very meticulous person and to be perfectly honest, this car makes my Stage 2 car look bad in the body department. It looks great! I havent detailed it or waxed so these pictures dont do the car justice. I also have a terrible camera. It's something you need to see in person. I am nearing the $30k mark in building this car but am willing to take $17.5k and I am not wanting to go down much, if any. The car is well worth every penny I am asking.

Here are a few pics I took today. They dont do the car justice. PM me if you may be interested. -----Jeremy

A super nice car for sale by a great guy....it doesn't get better than this! Good luck with the sale, Jeremy.

Thanks guys! Took it out for a nice 40 mile cruise this morning, I'm going to miss this car.

Ha, yep typical isnt it? Seems like i have to get rid of all of my toys just when I get them they way I want them. Same goes for my house! I just now got it finished and now I have to move!:(

Ive been in the same boat with both home and toys, at least you still have the sweet car you just finished.

Hey Scott, thanks for the compliments brother! Yeah sometimes you just have to give up some toys to make the home life better. It's just the way it is sometimes but in the long run, it's all worth it.

How much shipped to Houston Texas?

You would have to arrange a shipping company but from my past experiences it's usually $650-$850 to ship it. I can be all the way up to $1200 or so if you want an enclosed trailor.

Aw man Jeremy I'm bummed your sellin' her. Good luck though, she's a sweety.

Thanks guys! Yeah sometimes you just have to give up your toys to make your home life better. There are a few interested parties that are local so hopefully it will stay in the area. No money in my pocket yet so it's still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.