Stage 2 twin turbo set up donor...

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
I'm lookin for an interesting donor to house my Stage 2 twin 60-1s set up complete with everything; 274 cid off center fully assembled with ported BGC intake,400tranny,fmic,fast ecm,Msbc,150 lbs injectors, etc... somethin unique kind of car to handle over a thousand hp. I will pay cash or one of my TR plus cash and no limit in price. The goal is a wicked street car with occasional track/show time no all out race car. Please show me what u got or text me photos via phone (856)426-9607.

Carmello not trying to bring up the past but WTF happened with the cars at the dealership? did they ever catch the mofos??

I have 1992 s-10 truck with 274 ci twin turbo tubbed strange 9" rear with ladder bars 400 th trans.body like new. Will part out.

I'm lookin for an interesting donor to house my Stage 2 twin 60-1s set up complete with everything; 274 cid off center fully assembled with ported BGC intake,400tranny,fmic,fast ecm,Msbc,150 lbs injectors, etc... somethin unique kind of car to handle over a thousand hp. I will pay cash or one of my TR plus cash and no limit in price. The goal is a wicked street car with occasional track/show time no all out race car. Please show me what u got or text me photos via phone (856)426-9607.

that would be sweet in my/your Chevelle:eek::biggrin:

donor..

Thanks for all the suggestions anything else? springtime is 9 weeks away:biggrin:

I'm thinking this would be sweet in either Pre-War coupe/sedan or a Post-War Buick like the one pictured below:

attachment.php

I'm thinking this would be sweet in either Pre-War coupe/sedan or a Post-War Buick like the one pictured below:

attachment.php
that sounds like a cool idea is this yours? here's my email gauditec@yahoo.com and like to see more pics/specs and current set up the more photos the better including underneath if you have it. thanks