Duttweiller motored T stolen

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
my gun metal grey 1986 T Type with S2 Duttweiller got stolen from the parking lot of our shop sunday around 1:30 pm vin #1g4gk4778gp438913. It does have a gnx type wheels and moonroof.

there's also a $10k reward leading to the arrest of the thieves and recovery of the car , we caught the 2 hoodied jerks on video the moment they entered the lot,peaking into the showroom (with close up view),breaking open the car door,and leaving with the car, it occured around 1:30 pm. The video of the whole incident is now in youtube and will be given to the authorities and possibly a tv station to show their faces to the public!!!!

where was this? so guys can watch for it. in the middle of the day? dang. any security cameras in the area?

Bob

sorry about that, it happened in Maple Shade, NJ i verified coverage with Grundy's for full replacement value . It was a beautiful car with factory moonroof and we just installed a 2.0 xfi, dual bb 70q, fresh drivetrain, etc.. it's supposed to go to a tranny shop on saturday for converter tweaking but was delayed due to a potential buyer from NY who didn't show up. The car has no license plate and i have the keys. The car has 46k on the chassis and there's also a set of really nice TTA wheels as well as the blue print of the Dutts motor left in the trunk.

don't know how to link the video but i'll ask one of my guy in the morning to do so it makes my hair stand up watchin it, it's on facebook and look for troy green in nj (he's got a white fedora to differentiate from other troy green, lol) looks like it took them 30 seconds to open the door and start the car and another 30 seconds to break the steering column!

Wonder if the potential buyer showed up Sunday instead.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Or just type in "t type being stolen"...

Nothing seems to happen until the 3 minute mark.

Just saw this on Facebook, man that really sucks. I hope these guys get what they have coming and get a visit from Bubba in the joint.

Wonder if the potential buyer showed up Sunday instead.

we're thinking that way too and we tried to call the number the potential buyer left but it's non existent!

Awe man that sucks. Hope they find those a** ****s and lock them up, and find the car in good shape. Sorry

Damn that's heartbreaking. I hope they catch those low life scumbags and you get your car back

Well that sucks! You're brave. I would never leave my car out there.

Bet the "buyer" was a setup. Crazy leaving the car sitting out in the open like that on a main road. Glad you had it insured.

Man, does this ever suck!!! But I have to ask, why leave such a high value target out in the open, unprotected?

our shop is located in a nice area and always have nice toys up front and this is the first time it happened there they ignored cars costing more than the T.