FEELER... Duttweiller Stage 2 86 T

2swoosh

aka BURNRBR
Thinkin of thinning my herd so i'm tryin to find out if there's any interest for this beautiful car.
It's an 86 T gunmetal grey with factory moonroof it says 46k miles on the title and odometer and it shows it on the exterior and underbody (bought this car 3 years ago i believed) and it could be a show car with a little work on the driver's seat. The motor is a blue printed Duttweiller S2 270 cid some old school M&A heads and Art Carr 2004r previously an estate car owned by an old guy from Indiana. The car was sent to Otto in CT for goin over and a full dynotune. It is strictly a street car with the following mods; FAST ecu,MSBC,fmic,70 turbo?,new lifters,etc.. A/C lines in there but no compressor, GNX type wheels, and dynotuned for the street with 560 to the wheels. I will try to upload some photos of the car this weekend (weather permitting) or you can text me (856) 426 9607 so i can send you photos via Droids (it's easier for me). I'm lookin to get $21,900 OBO and no trade please as i'm tryin to reduce the number of toys as it's gettin out of hand. Thank you.

Please post up some big pics & your approximate location. Sounds like a great car.

Thanks
~JM~

Please post up some big pics & your approximate location. Sounds like a great car.

Thanks
~JM~

photos now available i can e-mail it to anybody interested send me your e-mail address to gauditec@yahoo.com the air filter and maf pipe will be replaced either with a 3 1/2 0r 4" aluminum whatever my mechanic can find. Under carriage photos will soon to follow. If you are not far away and serious it's best to see the car in person and drive it it's the best thing to buy a car and eliminate any sight unseen BS. This car is a real nice fast street car that you and the family can enjoy. Might not be here too long folks.

You have the original VIN # match engineblock, trans, etc with it?
Sorry no original stuff is available except the car itself and the blue print for the Dutt's motor. It was an estate car so i don't know what happened to the original stuff.

Sorry no original stuff is available except the car itself and the blue print for the Dutt's motor. It was an estate car so i don't know what happened to the original stuff.
correction: it doesn't have an FMIC rather a bigger stock location intercooler. I will get more photos this weekend to cover more of the interior and under carriage.
I sent all the available photos to those who requested one.

I have these cars consigned @ a friend's autolot (took me a long time and i know a lot of people waited) don't mind the price that's the dealer's stuff but here's the photos of the cars and if u have any questions please shoot me a pm. Please no trade. You can also make me an offer on the 89 TTA ,87 white T, and the 67 Firebird on the lot all prices are negotiable. Here's my phone # for texting (856) 426 9607, thanks.

I've seen this car in person a few years ago and fell in love with it, it's a real looker w/ the GNX flares, wheels, roof and the color combo...very unique & tastefully done....the pictures don't do the Gunmetal color justice.

oops...no GNX flares, had it confused w/ another one....still the same beautiful car I saw though

TTT, they didn't do a good job in taking the photos or they don't have a good camera looks like the paint is faded but it's not. In person its darker metallic gunmetal grey and not a single ding on the body.
There's offers on the table but not close to my sell it now price don't pay attention to the dealer's price it's my car and u can pm or text me a reasonable offer for a nice Stage 2 Buick T with factory moonroof that u can drive and show or modify it and make mogu power. Thinkin now of putting it on E-Bay to access a wider potential buyer. See it @ jonathanmotorcars.com

TTT, the car is spoken for we will know tomorrow and will post the result, thanks for all the interest it's a beautiful and rare car.