Stolen - 1986 Buick Regal T-Type

Ttype83

USAF Retired
Posting for the owner, post can be found at T6P: http://www.t6p.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14397

STOLEN in Rockdale County, Georgia - 1986 Buick Regal T-Type!!
This car had been restored a year ago and was in our CHAIN LINK Fenced yard with 3 dogs. Someone stole it at 3 AM on Friday morning July 14, 2006.
Many hours had been put into the restoration of this precious family owned car. The car was more then a BUICK - - it was our T-type! We shared many hours vacationing and going places included work!
ANY HELP in the recovery of this car will be SO APPRECIATED! There is a reward for the person who assists in the recovery of the car. Here is a brief description of the car~~~~
1986 Buick T-Type
Black in color with grey interior
3.8 SFI turbo engine
T-type on front head rest
T-type enblems on the trunk and front fenders
Excentia GT white letter tires
Spoke type factory MAG wheels

This car means a lot to this family ~~~ your assistance will so much be appreciated. There is a reward in the RECOVERY OF THE CAR!
THANK YOU ALL and keep your eyes open for us! We appreciate it!
Jack & Glenda Maner

Attachments

• 1986 Black Buick.jpg
    1986 Black Buick.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 117
I feel for you.

Mine was stolen a year ago.. It still hurts. If it wasnt for my friends and famliy and the North East GSGN club Id still be sitting on that curb. I hope you get it back and hope you have people on your side. Oh and they find the people who took it and shoot him.... :redface: