Duttweiler / Gallina Racing goes 6.75 @ 208

For you guys that have read my thread Len Freeman..Performance Trans???
I finally found him.....LOL.... There are 1000's of drivers out there...If he is as bad of a guy that some people claim would two of the biggest names in the TB community... One being Ken Duttweiler himself still have him pilot the high dollar..... Fastest TB in the world???

Attachments

• Duttweiler%20Gallina%20Racing.jpg
    Duttweiler%20Gallina%20Racing.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 725
Looks like Lenny might have been part of that diet the car went on:eek:. Hes looking kinda leaner!! Mike:cool:

Guys,

I have been getting texts this morning.
Len has been testing the Duttweiler / Gallina car
for the Street Car Super Nationals next month.
They are over 2500lbs and running 10.5Ws.

6.90 @ 205
6.75 @ 208

The bar has been raised!

It was on the big tire not the 10.5w :(
We hope to be able to do the same on the 10.5 and show the v8 guys what our little six can do this November at the Street Car Supernationals in Outlaw.
All I can say is there is more in the combo if the track can hold the power this year at Bowling Green. It seems we have developed a little more power on the Methanol than we thought. Kenny has worked wonders on the suspension setup and we are making our best 1/8 mile mph ever.
Hope to see everyone in BG in a few weeks we will be there for sure, look for the Red car in the pits this year, same car new paint.

Thanks for the update, Jan! I look forward to seeing you guys run in BG & LV.

Hi Everybody from Buick Land!!!!

Marka & I, Kenny & Margie, Len and Jan are very excited about coming back to BG in a couple of weeks! It's only been 1 1/2 years since we've last seen you, although it seems like 10 years! We've made several changes on the car. Come by thre Hartline "big Tent", check out the car and say hello! It will be very good to see you again!

Hi Everybody from Buick Land!!!!

Marka & I, Kenny & Margie, Len and Jan are very excited about coming back to BG in a couple of weeks! It's only been 1 1/2 years since we've last seen you, although it seems like 10 years! We've made several changes on the car. Come by thre Hartline "big Tent", check out the car and say hello! It will be very good to see you again!

John, I cant wait to see you all , and see your car in action again , I would like to personally thank you and say how much I appreciate your effort and the fact that you have stuck with the Buick/v6 package. You have totally raised the bar for the whole community!! I hope to see you get in the 6.50 - 6.60 zone at BG. Hopefully next year I will be able to match your effort or maybe raise it even higher. See you all in BG!! Mike:cool:

John , Thanks for bringing the car that is a long haul . Also just want to say thanks for keeping the Buick alive . It's something after all these years guys keep getting more power out of the little V6 .

Lenny, that is some very good driving, keep up the good work you guys, and that color looks very good to these old eyes than the blue, good luck to you guys, the very best to ya in the future!!

Ron AKA "Gran Pa"

Congrats to everyone involved! That 25 year old race car is flying and looking better than it has in years!! I'm sure it will be faster now they've gone back to the red paint job. Good Luck in BG guys!

Neal