Dusty Testing 325 DRs for EZ Street

Why were your brake lights on during the run in the first video?

Sig check John;)

Bison

Sometimes my brake light switch pops out of the bracket when I release the brake pedal quickly while getting on the trans brake. Seems like it happens every pass now. I've got to climb under the dash and get that resolved.

You ever been to Carolina Dragway in Jackson, SC? These guys think there fast, you would kill the fastest local guy here! Nice car.

Right. Measuring travel isn't very precise. I use a point on the tire and measure from the fender lip to the tire. You take the measurement with the car at rest on a level surface and you in the driver seat. Then jack the front up and measure again. My car can get up pretty high and 1/2" less travel will make a big difference. I might have 1-1.5 inches of total travel.

Got it ! Thanx Dusty. :cool:

Dusty my oldest son has a front tooth about ready to come out. Can I tie a string from his tooth to your rear bumper on your next pass.:eek: :D

Crazy ride you have there. Be safe.:)

ED

Dusty my oldest son has a front tooth about ready to come out. Can I tie a string from his tooth to your rear bumper on your next pass.:eek: :D

Crazy ride you have there. Be safe.:)

ED

Bring him by, I'll be glad to help him out.;)

I know I'm late but,......

Thanks for the vids John!:cool: Dusty, you are a BAADDD man!!!! Already in the 5.0's with the new 94mm turbo and 325/50 DRs:eek: :eek: :eek:

That first video you just posted looked narly, you were fighting the torque all the way down the track. :eek: Wow! Great run Dusty ;)

Dusty...can you shoot me some specs as to wheel size, back spacing and tire size. I really like the way you car sits!

Dusty...can you shoot me some specs as to wheel size, back spacing and tire size. I really like the way you car sits!

15x11 Bogart Wheel with 6 inch backspace. Tire is a 325/50 Mickey Thompson drag radial. Frame notch and mini tub with a 14" 130# QA1 coil over spring in the stock location.