Duramax

I've had an LB7, LLY, and LBZ Duramax and all have been great trucks. Here's my 2007LT3 with an EFI Live tune and some other mods.

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 463
Why to go BO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duramax are good but you gota love a CUMMINS!!!!!

still have 03 Dodge 3500 with 191,000 plus!!!!

good luck, at least you don't a Ford anymore!!!

JD

JD!!!!!! Whats up buddy!!

Ya, I got rid of that Ford a while back and was driving a Toyota t100. I see you sold a few things:tongue: I'll give you a shout soon as I get over this damn cold:mad:

Great truck. I have an 06 as well with 240000 miles on it now. Still original brakes. Have had no major issues. Just the usual tranny lines and a EGR valve. Have a strait MBRP dual exhaust and a predator tuner. Best truck you will ever own.

Great truck. I have an 06 as well with 240000 miles on it now. Still original brakes. Have had no major issues. Just the usual tranny lines and a EGR valve. Have a strait MBRP dual exhaust and a predator tuner. Best truck you will ever own.

I have the leaky lines and have braided SS lines coming in the mail.I have heard nothing but good things about that predator tuner with these motors too....That is next on the list for sure. Did you feel a big boost in power?

I have the leaky lines and have braided SS lines coming in the mail.I have heard nothing but good things about that predator tuner with these motors too....That is next on the list for sure. Did you feel a big boost in power?

The Predator is good !!

but EFi Live is better :D

I was for a while stacking the Banks 6 gun with the Predator.. on my 2500HD

I will suggest to anyone playing with a Diesel PYRO Gauge !!!!

Get one !!

My 02 Black Dually is tuned with EFi Live I never let the Pyro get above 1100 F.. The guy who tuned it said Rip it for a few seconds then let off, our turbos can handle it for a short burst ..

I mean they know LOL... But I just can't do that haha

And another thing to remember, When changing the oil do the external Trans Filter !!
Also the dreaded pump rub !! Ever noticed trans fluid in the driveway under the tcase ?!?! Well you might one day. Merchant Automotive sells an upgrade kit !

with the awesome drivetrains they put under the new trucks, it's a shame that they haven't built a good looking body to put around them since the '02 HD..

Dmax is my next truck, I just got rid of my tbss. I have a 91 2500 that i got for free. The dmax is going to be a 2500 crew cab in black. its gotta be a 2004-07classic style

Nice trucks people!

Is the EFI Live like a FAST system or somthing similar to the buick systems?

Nice trucks people!

Is the EFI Live like a FAST system or somthing similar to the buick systems?

EFI live is a programmer.

That you program !

EFILive Web Site

Although you can pick up some really good tunes around on some forums!! The weak link in these trucks tho is the Ally LOL, Once you get up to a number in HP you will need a Built Trans

Dmax

I know just about anyone who has drivin a Dmax loves it and I have been lookin for a truck for a DD and maybe a light haul here and there of a quad or so. I would really like to get a Dmax for the added power, mileage and value but I have heard from some folks that diesels in general arent as reliable as DD's. Any truth in that? Thanks guys

-Rich

Ya, right around 100hp.

I slipped the ally in my 2500 a few times we est the HP #'s around 400 over stock :D

I'm running a 160HP tune (defueling at the shift points) and smoothing out in 5th right now in my 02 3500, all is well, even pulling 11,000 #'s

to the post above, A Diesel is just as reliable as a DD as a Gasser !! it all depends on how you treat it.

Always remember to run a Fuel conditioner when you fill up !

Yes huge increase in power. I run the 85hp all the time and pick up about 2-3mpg. I have run the 120 a little but it does slip the stock Allison and I didnt want to beat it up too bad. Overall great tuner. I agree with everyone else that EFI is awesome but for a simple plug in and forget about it tuner I would recommend the Predator. No regrets at all.

Yes huge increase in power. I run the 85hp all the time and pick up about 2-3mpg. I have run the 120 a little but it does slip the stock Allison and I didnt want to beat it up too bad. Overall great tuner. I agree with everyone else that EFI is awesome but for a simple plug in and forget about it tuner I would recommend the Predator. No regrets at all.

New Fab Four bumpers installed

Attachments

• DSC01498.jpg
    DSC01498.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC01499.jpg
    DSC01499.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC01500.jpg
    DSC01500.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC01501.jpg