dumb as question help please

azz hats need to know . your paypal address leads us right to them no matter what your user name is on turbo buick .. when im done with him he will need a shrink . my other computer has dialed him 1500 times already and i left a nice message incase he wants to answer . mr. t . i pitty the fool .. will be stuck in his head for a long time ..

Your my hero

Autometer Gauge

Pic of gauge in question incase anyone was curious: :confused:

Attachments

• Gauge.jpg
    Gauge.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 271
Pic of gauge in question incase anyone was curious: :confused:

I'll be damned!!!!! I'm pretty sure it won't work for you if you hook it up.......why do I say that???? Take a look below...

DSC_0063.jpg

That's mine! I DROPPED the damn thing....yes, I did it again....:mad::mad:

I was in the process of installing Scot Walkowiak's beautiful gauge holder in my GN tonight, when my wife called me telling me my Mom isn't doing too good (she's up there taking care of her for a bit)

Like the idiot I am, after I hung up the phone, I reached for the gauge pod and, not thinking clearly, tilted it so the gauge faces were pointed down....and POW!!! The boost gauge fell out onto the same cold, hard, heartless, unfeeling, unloving cement floor that I dropped my right tail light assembly on a few months ago.....son of a b.........................I forgot it wasn't clamped in the gauge pod. The other two were. How nice.

So, it now looks like yours, and I'm reminded of a post some dweeb on the forum made a while back called "Never work with a troubled mind". Now I wonder who in HELL that guy was?:rolleyes:

So, an expensive call to Summit......

Word of warning to you guys here on the board....all of you....if you ever see me at any of the Buick events, please, PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself a favor and DO NOT ALLOW ME ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL TURBO REGALS/GRAND NATIONALS!!!!!!! You'll be glad you did this.....:rolleyes::redface: Go home in peace and in one piece.....

You'll be able to recognize me easily....I look EXACTLY like Usama Bin Laden (BEFORE the headshot, but not much:rolleyes:)

Geez! What a fricken week!:(

Bruce '87 Grand National

ive had my fair share of being a loud mouth as$, but man this guy takes the cake. LMAO

ive been gone for weeks, but to hear this from another OFF the forum... I had to see it fer me own peepers.

Now I dont know Bruce Personally.... But Sh it! I think Bruce is one of the nicest guys on this board.... and to piss him off? damn thats running yer plow in the wrong field... Id change my attitude real fast before one ends up looking down the barrels of a shotgun.

A.j.

dr_ frankenstein, thank you for the real kind words.....that sure made me feel a little better considering some personal problems I'm having....I appreciate it very much.....

The hanson dork wouldn't be looking down at the barrel of a shotgun...he'd be looking at this:D

DSC_0007.jpg

Again, thanks, man. Very kind. Some real nice guys here on this board....:smile:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yeah

Boratlikesu why would anyone first day here go into my album to look around . Do you really think we are as stupid as you . Moron . Just make right on the scandal and some might pull the boot off your neck . But trust is earned not given. So i dont think you'll ever sell anything here again . But you might get your tech ? Answered by some of the less knowing . The way i look at it once a scumbag always a scumbag..

Boratlikesu why would anyone first day here go into my album to look around . Do you really think we are as stupid as you . Moron . Just make right on the scandal and some might pull the boot off your neck . But trust is earned not given. So i dont think you'll ever sell anything here again . But you might get your tech ? Answered by some of the less knowing . The way i look at it once a scumbag always a scumbag..

Looks like he looked at my profile as well.:biggrin: Hope he learned a little about me and hope he understands that ex US Army MP corp members don't put up with sh!t from theives and idiots.:biggrin: