dumb as question help please

im not really into the bloomin onion but the ribeye was awesome and i even had a side of shrimp. i couldnt afford the meal on my own but with his help of donating 30 buckarooooooooos it came together for me thanks again buddy

hansongn:
May I be the 1st to wish you Godspeed and good luck at the next place you go to. Chow.

precizion818:

Please post your transaction in the "Feedback" forum.

Also, please be sure to add his name in the subject of the post as well.

BTW, he IS the same person as epr.

im not really into the bloomin onion but the ribeye was awesome and i even had a side of shrimp. i couldnt afford the meal on my own but with his help of donating 30 buckarooooooooos it came together for me thanks again buddy

Maybe you will go away if I answer you original question.

The two lines you describe that are plugged into the throttle body are supposed to be routed to your fuel return line. They keep the fuel line cool for super fast spooling. There's supposed to be a "t" on the return from the fuel rail right under the pressure regulator. Just add a "t" fitting there and route the tb line to it. You should be all set and see immediate results.

Glad I could help.

I'm not a lawyer, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

This is considered admission of theft on a publicly searchable forum.

We knew that

precizion818:

Please post your transaction in the "feedback" forum.

Also, please be sure to add his name in the subject of the post as well.

Btw, he is the same person as epr.

any newbie with that kind of first post would be insane .. Most of us have been around the block a few times .and he wasnt fooling anybody .. Precizion 818 have you found the gauge you need .. If you havent send me a part number and an address ill get one to ya .. Thats what kind of site we have here

More than one crime

He used a computer & i hope he shipped it out of state .. Boooyaaaa. End game you lose hanson . Im sure your smart enough to know your ip address has been tracked...BTW I HOPE YOU LIKE JAIL HOUSE FOOD AS MUCH AS OUTBACK !!!

Whats more disturbing is 'those 3 chicks' bought a GN :D

Attachments

• hanson.jpg
    hanson.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 187
Thanks for the offer, but I did find one a couple of weeks later from I believe 87-Turbo-T. He (Hansongn) is a true azzclown, but after 4 years on the board, this is the first guy that screwed me and refused to make it right with his . Like the other guy said about the keybord cowboys, he is definitely one as you all can see with his last comment. I can only imagine what this guy is like just from the spelling in some of his post, I hope he is at least drunk when he post.

The bad part is that I tried to lookout for this clown and sent PP as a gift, so I had no protection whatsoever. Lesson learned!!! I knew something was up when I received the package with my name and address as the shipping and return address.

Research people before buying, request money orders, pay with paypal backed up by your credit card.

what type of fish on the line? salmon from outback or the smell coming from in between your thighs, nothin worse then that cvs sells otc drugs to combat your femine itch! remember wipe front to back- u dont wanna get your hoohaa dirty lmao

what type of fish on the line? salmon from outback or the smell coming from in between your thighs, nothin worse then that cvs sells otc drugs to combat your femine itch! remember wipe front to back- u dont wanna get your hoohaa dirty lmao

I bet your the dude that lost is his subie against the white limited and your bitter.

williamsgn nice lmao

Dude you are definitely a true azzhat!

You are one of those dudes that would not even say this b.s. to anyone on this board if they were in front of you. Plus if you did, you are not even deserving of a closed fist punch. You should be open-handed slapped like a lil b!@#h. :eek:

It is cool as I hope you enjoy the cash! You not getting any assistance from all the great people on this board is payback enough from me. If it had been a larger amount, it would be very different story.

P.S. - Dont get to comfortable with screwing people, because one day you may stumble across the wrong individual like yourself with nothing to lose in life........... that will surely take care of you.....

I was following this hoping maybe there would be a better outcome. I'm out of this thread. Wish I had never been here. I can't believe we have a forum member that admits he's a theif! I have always been amazed with the way we can help each other. This guy.....well.....