dumb as question help please

He just took a little vacation, I like to have as much fun and joke around here as anybody but language like was just used is offensive, over the top, and totally uncalled for.

Come on down bitch
. I dont have any friends so that wont be a problem . But i did sleep at a holiday inn last night & a retired marine so good luck on your quest to kick my ass .. You brang this on yourself with your smart ass mouth & im just the guy to put a plug in it jiffy pop.. & it seems you have learned nothing .. And when you show up the guy 6-5 350 is not me thats my little brother .. And i race at osceola dragway most friday nights and sundays after church so look me up .. Boot grime.. Sissy girl . Grandmas boy or whatever gets under your skin place here -------------------------------.phuckin punk SORRY MODS I GOT OUT OF HAND .. BUT !!!!!!!

He just took a little vacation, I like to have as much fun and joke around here as anybody but language like was just used is offensive, over the top, and totally uncalled for.

Gotta agree with you here Ty. The behavior on the board is the clue. We can still ban and clean you off the board if we decide to but have just decided to see what you do at this point. You got one of the few chances offered so if you want to stay then I'd suggest you take care of how you behave.:smile:

As far as the friendship request it's denied.:tongue: My profile is somewhat restricted now because of 2 trolls that have either sent me nasty emails after being banned or PM'd me. One here and another from a different board because of behavior. Being an ass just won't be tolerated because it takes away from what this board is about.:biggrin:

The sad thing is

I dont know if he was taunting me or not . I cant understand his sentence grouping or was he trying to become my friend.?

It fits

dont worry, he'll go away when qualifying for the special olympics begins.

not worried . I have his address ,phone number, and even where he did work at one time . Im sure i can find him if need be .and if i have to he wont be running his trap again.. I travel for my job near his place three times a year .. The phone calls must have shorted him out.. And ty empty your in box

No

I just want what we all want .a safe place to buy & sell parts to people that have my same intrest. And he stated he is going to make it right with 818 so im good with that .. But if he still wants to come and visit im good with that too .. Chris buckley if you have been reading my posts you should read a little deeper .just so you know who your really dealing with . My whole family are leo's and im an e-7 gunny .so if hodji couldnt kill me i dont think you stand a chance .. Ive never walked away from a threat. Just meet it head on . And if you do come on by dont worry about the squad cars in the driveway thats my family . We all live on the same property and have for over a hundred years ..so im not hiding in fear like you wish .. It just might not be the outcome your looking for. Now make it right & go away .. Im going to outback on my own money. Not someones i stole it from .. Hell we have a guy on this site that got ripped of on a whole car .. So i sent him a $300.00 set of injectors for free even payed the shipping .thats what kind of guy i am .. We cant say the same about you .and if you dont like what has been said about you. Fix it be a man of your word .ive never seen a good person slammed here thats for sure.. So your comment about me giving you my address as dumb is false .. Im crazy not dumb.. And your off my christmas card list..the car you listed for me on craigs list shows your class . ive been giving them your number and telling people you will take two thousand for it .but you'll find that out so enough..