dumb as question help please

hi fellas, im a new member on this site and was looking for some help with my car, but i dont know if i want to be invloved in such childish behavior. hansongn is pompous,although you gentlemen provoke him, whats worse hmmm? i hope this site isnt always like this gl

Good first post, good luck to both of you :rolleyes:

To the OP, that's your muffler bearing

The mods

ARE SLEEPING ON THIS ONE . IM ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP THOSE WHO DESERVE IT . BUT A GUY THAT ROBS SOMEONE WITH A BAD LISTING GETS TO TRASH MEMBERS THAT HAVE ONLY BEEN OUTSTANDING AND A VALUE TO THE SITE IS BEYOND ME . IVE SEEN THE BAN HAMMER FOR LESS THAN THIS . AND THIS GUY REALLY NEEDS IT . . AND THE SECOND GUY WITH ONE POST NOBODY HAS POKED AT HIM . WE JUST HAVE LEARNED WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS .. NOT TRUSTWORTHY SCUM .. I SUGGEST YOU DONT MAKE THAT LIST ... HAPPY TRAILS .. AND THE PROBLEM WITH HIS CAR IS HE OWNS IT & THE CAR FEELS THE SAME WAY.. :mad:

Hey, corkhead....for a fairly new member here, you sure are making yourself look bad by showing so much disrespect to us........are you another one of those rich boys who's gotten the "I'm better than you because I'm so important in this world" people?

You had no right to talk to those guys like that, they had the right to refuse to answer because of your rating, which isn't good at all.

Who in hell do you think you are? This board is filled with respectable, intelligent, very helpful, mechanically inclined, experienced performance guys, and you come on here talking like the typical high school drug addict, big man on campus.....

This is a very special brotherhood you're insulting.....feel me yo?

I can guarantee you, if you said what you said to that person's face, he'd knock the sh## out of you before your mouth finished the last letter, me included....

So, another keyboard cowboy here, hides behind the keyboard running his big bad, big man, nasty mouth, but in the real world you'd get your ass handed to you. In other words, you are now labeled here as a coward.

Where on earth do you type of clowns come from? You remind me of my arrogant brother....rich, better than everyone, has an entourage, everything said is law, big arrogant head, and looks down on everyone who makes less than $300,000 a year.........you know how we treat him, so you must be one of his followers.

You stupid idiot....take a hike, or Shane, John, or Jay will send you on one....you can bet your little ass they will. Beat it, clown.

Whooo! I was caught up in the moment....

Bruce '87 Grand National

hi fellas, im a new member on this site and was looking for some help with my car, but i dont know if i want to be invloved in such childish behavior. hansongn is pompous,although you gentlemen provoke him, whats worse hmmm? i hope this site isnt always like this gl

Hey, don't let this bother you....this doesn't happen very often, we are a good group of guys who love and respect one another and practically trip over ourselves to help those that need it...OK?

Once in a while a keyboard cowboy comes on and acts like the "childish behavior" as you described, so lots of us will point out his idiot behavior...usually in a nice way, like what Pacecarta did, he wasn't trashing anyone, just being honest with his opinion...there was nothing wrong with that. We usually don't like to help dishonest people.....would you?

We don't take kindly to this type of clown.....if that type of behavior keeps up, the owners/moderators just BAN them.....and they have every right to do that....that keeps this board clean and respectful.

So, welcome to the board and feel free to ask any questions you may have about your T Buick.....most here (excluding me:rolleyes:) are just brilliant with solving problems you may have.

Ok? Good. Thanks. Have a nice day!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I agree with Bruce. hansongn, You cant have a bad transactions and not take care of it! So please take care of it....

How much you want to bet this poster and hansongn are one and the same?

well, the fact that your brothryn defends one another is one thing. these last comments- on how i could be misconstruted as the original man who posted his comments is - just wrong. im not going to judge or be ignarant but its sad hearing comments like this, thanks so much

Just how u say how u feel so do others ... next time I would watch who you defend before u know the facts so people don't accuse... if ur not the op more power to u

well, the fact that your brothryn defends one another is one thing. these last comments- on how i could be misconstruted as the original man who posted his comments is - just wrong. im not going to judge or be ignarant but its sad hearing comments like this, thanks so much

So what happened? You forgot which member ID you used in that radiator f/s post? Hansongn/epr you are member for less than a year and screw a board member. Why should anyone buy anything from you? Why should anyone help you out? You are a douchbag.

So what happened? You forgot which member ID you used in that radiator f/s post? Hansongn/epr you are member for less than a year and screw a board member. Why should anyone buy anything from you? Why should anyone help you out? You are a douchbag.

Now come on, atleaset he got to go eat at Outback after he screwed me :confused:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• hansongn.JPG
    hansongn.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 290
Hope he choked on his blooming onion.

I'm going to say this far all the new guys and lurkers reading this.

If you treat us nice, we'll treat you better.
If you treat us bad, we'll treat you worse.

Heck! I don't think the mods should lock this thread. I think they should make it a STICKY, to show people how NOT to act, if they would like the PRIVLEGE of using this fine site.

Going fast with class...

This is a statment about the people, as much as the cars. We would like to keep it this way.

Good day, Gentlemen.

Mike Barnard

Amen

i'm going to say this far all the new guys and lurkers reading this.

If you treat us nice, we'll treat you better.
If you treat us bad, we'll treat you worse.

Heck! I don't think the mods should lock this thread. I think they should make it a sticky, to show people how not to act, if they would like the privlege of using this fine site.

Going fast with class...

This is a statment about the people, as much as the cars. We would like to keep it this way.

Good day, gentlemen.

Mike barnard

sticky for sure .. Your so smart mike it scares me ..