dumb as question help please

Hansongn

what type of fish on the line? salmon from outback or the smell coming from in between your thighs, nothin worse then that cvs sells otc drugs to combat your femine itch! remember wipe front to back- u dont wanna get your hoohaa dirty lmao

I knew he had female anatomy and was a b!@#h is disguise ;)

Also let me correct this post for those that don't speak Hansongn(ian) so that most educated americans can understand:

What type of fish on the line? Would it be the salmon from outback or the smell coming from in between your thighs? There is nothin worse then that! CVS sells over the counter (otc) drugs to combat your femine itch! Remember to wipe from front to back, as u dont want to get your hoohaa (unrecognized slang) dirty. lmao (Acronym to indicate that I (Hansongn) am a funny guy, but still the only one laughing)

I don't want to change the subject, but so far 2 members have called this guy a "douchbag", and that is just wrong. A douchcebag is a good thing, it helps a woman feel fresh and clean. it revitalizes her mental health, unfortionatly it could lower her PH levels and inturn could cause yeast infections(not a good thing)but a douche tries to do good.(which it usually does), Ths guy is just no good and an outright thief. so lets try and be "Politically Correct" with the termonoligy guys!

azz hat

left his number .. i think ill have a few friends call on him .. about ten thousand times an hour till he changes it .. computer bots are the chit ..

Oh snap...I got an address in Villanova PA. Don't have a name yet....but I'm working on it. I hope you aren't so stupid as to register your cell phone in your own name and address while pulling crap like this on the interwebs

thanks johndeere

These 2 posts gotta be in the top 100 all time on TB :biggrin:

Here is his email if you want to add it to the spam list as well...............

hansoninvests@yahoo.com

i just posted his number on the watchtower jahova witness web site and stated he needed help .. i think he will have his hands full for a while .those people are relentless.. maybe i could sneak into his house and put nair in his shampoo..

Oh snap...I got an address in Villanova PA. Don't have a name yet....but I'm working on it. I hope you aren't so stupid as to register your cell phone in your own name and address while pulling crap like this on the interwebs

:biggrin:

kojak4.jpg

i just posted his number on the watchtower jahova witness web site and stated he needed help .. i think he will have his hands full for a while .those people are relentless.. maybe i could sneak into his house and put nair in his shampoo..

Oh shyt this is gonna get good :biggrin:

Hey, corkhead....for a fairly new member here, you sure are making yourself look bad by showing so much disrespect to us........are you another one of those rich boys who's gotten the "I'm better than you because I'm so important in this world" people?

You had no right to talk to those guys like that, they had the right to refuse to answer because of your rating, which isn't good at all.

Who in hell do you think you are? This board is filled with respectable, intelligent, very helpful, mechanically inclined, experienced performance guys, and you come on here talking like the typical high school drug addict, big man on campus.....
This is a very special brotherhood you're insulting.....feel me yo?
I can guarantee you, if you said what you said to that person's face, he'd knock the sh## out of you before your mouth finished the last letter, me included....
So, another keyboard cowboy here, hides behind the keyboard running his big bad, big man, nasty mouth, but in the real world you'd get your ass handed to you. In other words, you are now labeled here as a coward.
Where on earth do you type of clowns come from? You remind me of my arrogant brother....rich, better than everyone, has an entourage, everything said is law, big arrogant head, and looks down on everyone who makes less than $300,000 a year.........you know how we treat him, so you must be one of his followers.
You stupid idiot....take a hike, or Shane, John, or Jay will send you on one....you can bet your little ass they will. Beat it, clown.
Whooo! I was caught up in the moment....
Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey, don't let this bother you....this doesn't happen very often, we are a good group of guys who love and respect one another and practically trip over ourselves to help those that need it...OK?
Once in a while a keyboard cowboy comes on and acts like the "childish behavior" as you described, so lots of us will point out his idiot behavior...usually in a nice way, like what Pacecarta did, he wasn't trashing anyone, just being honest with his opinion...there was nothing wrong with that. We usually don't like to help dishonest people.....would you?
We don't take kindly to this type of clown.....if that type of behavior keeps up, the owners/moderators just BAN them.....and they have every right to do that....that keeps this board clean and respectful.
So, welcome to the board and feel free to ask any questions you may have about your T Buick.....most here (excluding me:rolleyes:) are just brilliant with solving problems you may have.
Ok? Good. Thanks. Have a nice day!

Bruce '87 Grand National

ive had my fair share of being a loud mouth as$, but man this guy takes the cake. LMAO

ive been gone for weeks, but to hear this from another OFF the forum... I had to see it fer me own peepers.:eek:

Now I dont know Bruce Personally.... But Sh it! I think Bruce is one of the nicest guys on this board.... and to piss him off? damn thats running yer plow in the wrong field... Id change my attitude real fast before one ends up looking down the barrels of a shotgun.

A.j.

he

ive had my fair share of being a loud mouth as$, but man this guy takes the cake. LMAO

ive been gone for weeks, but to hear this from another OFF the forum... I had to see it fer me own peepers.:eek:

Now I dont know Bruce Personally.... But Sh it! I think Bruce is one of the nicest guys on this board.... and to piss him off? damn thats running yer plow in the wrong field... Id change my attitude real fast before one ends up looking down the barrels of a shotgun.

A.j.
has felt the ban hammer . i hate a thief . nothing worse .then add liar to it . we should have a public hanging . then these scum bags would think twice before they get strung up ..

Good riddence. I bet though he'll be back on some other computer. OK then if a douchebag is good thing how about calling him smegma?

that fits

Good riddence. I bet though he'll be back on some other computer. OK then if a douchebag is good thing how about calling him smegma?

azz hats need to know . your paypal address leads us right to them no matter what your user name is on turbo buick .. when im done with him he will need a shrink . my other computer has dialed him 1500 times already and i left a nice message incase he wants to answer . mr. t . i pitty the fool .. will be stuck in his head for a long time ..

:eek::biggrin:

Get him Dan. Post all the info on this scumbag that you can and maybe no one else will get screwed but him.:biggrin:

Maybe put his info on some of the other nut sites as well?:biggrin: Emails and visits from all kinds of loonies would serve him well for a while:eek::cool: