Dual Fan Install

GRAY86T-TYPE

I just purchased the dual fan setup for my WE4. It has a/c, aluminum radiator, and a GN1 performance big boy intercooler with 3" pipes. How did you guys mount yours. I want it to be a clean install. Pictures would be helpful. Thanks.

I used intrepid fans (same as ramchargers). I shave off the long (ears) brackets sticking out of each side. Then I mocked it up and used a large sanding disk to thin the sides up a bit so it fit tight between the radiator tanks. Then I transfered the bracket off of the bottom of the original fan assy to the new one. so after the bottom is tight and the sides are tight I made a small piece of metal 1 inch wide from the stud that holds one of the a/c lines on the top of the radiator support and bolted it to the new shroud to secure it from the top. I does not move now. I originally tried to just connect the bottom and the sides tight between the tanks of the radiator but it would come loose. So people have put weather stripping on the edges that go against the radiator to help seal the fan so the most amount of air will go through the rad itself.

I used intrepid fans (same as ramchargers). I shave off the long (ears) brackets sticking out of each side. Then I mocked it up and used a large sanding disk to thin the sides up a bit so it fit tight between the radiator tanks. Then I transfered the bracket off of the bottom of the original fan assy to the new one. so after the bottom is tight and the sides are tight I made a small piece of metal 1 inch wide from the stud that holds one of the a/c lines on the top of the radiator support and bolted it to the new shroud to secure it from the top. I does not move now. I originally tried to just connect the bottom and the sides tight between the tanks of the radiator but it would come loose. So people have put weather stripping on the edges that go against the radiator to help seal the fan so the most amount of air will go through the rad itself.

Is there any tricks with the turbo intercooler pipe. The front mount pipe coming off the turbo will not fit once I put the fan on and if I put the pipe in first then the fan won't fit. I have the GN1 performance intercooler-big boy. Thanks