Double-O is a lieing piece of ****. who doesn't return calls

Hey everyone.. I bought a 86 t type from double o here... He told me the car had no motor and trans which was ok, the front header needed replacing and they took out the spedo also... What he didn't tell me is the damn car doesn't have a clean title it was stolen the trunk key hole was busted out left fender needs replacing ignition still has key stuck in it oh yeah that the 8.5 is still in the car.. Yeah well the 8.5 isn't in the damn car I have..Honesty would have been nice.. I may have still bought the car.. Damn guy didn't call me back after serval calls including attempts by police who called him personal to try and clear this bull**** up...

1200 on the 86 t type, 600 on shipping, 380 impound fee & headach dealing with this bull****. Damn mix up with vin # police & and bull**** as rebuilt title... Priceless the look on your damn face when I knock on you door double O...

Carma is a bitch. :confused: Maybe like your blue monte being smashed by a hit a run... Or maybe you will get ****ed in a deal... Something you should be aware of when you ****in lie or misrepresent a deal to someone...

double o is a lieing piece of **** who doesn't return calls

Hey everyone.. I bought a 86 t type from double o here... He told me the car had no motor and trans which was ok, the front header needed replacing and they took out the spedo also... What he didn't tell me is the damn car doesn't have a clean title it was stolen the trunk key hole was busted out left fender needs replacing ignition still has key stuck in it oh yeah that the 8.5 is still in the car.. Yeah well the 8.5 isn't in the damn car I have..Honesty would have been nice.. I may have still bought the car.. Damn guy didn't call me back after serval calls including attempts by police who called him personal to try and clear this bull**** up...

1200 on the 86 t type, 600 on shipping, 380 impound fee & headach dealing with this bull****. Damn mix up with vin # police & and bull**** as rebuilt title... Priceless the look on your damn face when I knock on you door double O...

Carma is a bitch. :confused: Maybe like your blue monte being smashed by a hit a run... Or maybe you will get ****ed in a deal... Something you should be aware of when you ****in lie or misrepresent a deal to someone...[/QUOTE]

wow:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: , i had know idea lmk if there is something i can do. when i saw the car it was not in the shape you are saying, and the title thing is a real low blow

This is our conversation that is on his thread hybrid double o

Originally Posted by tt86montecarlo Hey everyone.. I bought a 86 t type from double o here... He told me the car had no motor and trans which was ok, the front header needed replacing and they took out the spedo also... What he didn't tell me is the damn car doesn't have a clean title it was stolen the trunk key hole was busted out left fender needs replacing ignition still has key stuck in it oh yeah that the 8.5 is still in the car.. Yeah well the 8.5 isn't in the damn car I have..Honesty would have been nice.. I may have still bought the car.. I know 1200 on the 86 t type, 600 on shipping, 380 impound due to having a stolen t type in your driveway.. with a rebuilt title all the damn mix up with police.. Priceless the look on your damn face when I knock on you door double O... You have my number maybe now you may want to use it... If I don't hear from you.. I will be down to visit u...
Double o

i have nothing to hide as far as i knew the car had an 8.5 in it cause i never touch it as far as the car having a rebuilt title i never new that i even went to the courthouse with the guy i bought it from because he had signed the title already under buyer . i just came back from vacation to find this on here . FROM DAY ONE I GAVE YOU THE VIN NUMBER FOR THE CAR SO YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS ON THE CAR . i bought the car from a friend of mine as a parts car so i never checked the status on the car . i just called your phone number twice like i said before i have nothing to hide . as far as i'm concerned you got a great deal on a rust free car and you already knew about the header panel and that fender

DOUBLE-O Member Join Date: Apr 2008Trader Rating: (0)Posts: 67

as far as i know the car still has a clean title the people at the courthouse never said anything about it being rebuilt and the title never said anything about no rebuilt and again FROM DAY ONE YOU HAD THE VIN NUMBER ON IT SO I KNOW YOU CHECKED IT OUT . if i new the car had a rebuilt title i would have let you know and the speedometer was in the box i sent you with the car and you knew that it was off because i told you . the rear end i never checked it because it looked original so i just figuered it was an 8.5 .
DOUBLE-O
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DOUBLE-O
Send email to DOUBLE-O
Find all posts by DOUBLE-O
Add DOUBLE-O to Your Buddy List
#107 (permalink) Today, 04:34 PM
tt86montecarlo Junior Member Join Date: Aug 2004Trader Rating: (0)Posts: 19

I will call you today when I get home... I never said you didn't tell me about the speedo or the front header panel.. The fender is no biggie.. However lets see there is no gas tank you never metioned that nor did you metion there were no door keys or the truck lock is busted out.. You cannot open the hood.. You never looked to check if it had a 8.5 rearend. So why tell me its still there you could have said I never checked.... oh yeah rebuilt title the biggest lie of them all... It was a good deal... Maybe for you... Ok I understand that you were on vacation and all.. Maybe your cell phone doesn't work in the area you were in maybe you didn't take it with you... However I left serveral messages not only that the lombard police left messages on your cell phone letting you know what was going on.. All the time I'm sitting at the police station looking like I'm lieing.. And guess what the fees for the car sitting at the pound just kept climbing and climbing and climbing until I got my friend who's a lawyer invovled in this bull****... So let me see.. It was a good deal because I got a t type with a rebuilt title, a 7.5 rearend, no gas tank, and a totally trashed interior plus the impound fees. What a good deal just look at me ... If you really believe fine.. I'm not going to even sweat this anymore because no matter what happens in life.. When you do deals of this nature rest assure it will eventually come back to

Just added

Make sure that you know what kind of person you are dealing with.. Not everyone is a Man of there words..