dont buy from "tamraz"on ebay..read this

and this is where you lied and stuck me with like 8 negatives,but had yours removed????..wait you said you couldnt do such a thing???.........................................................................................Hello,

Thank you for writing with your concern. My name is Mona and I'm happy
to assist you.

I understand your desire to have this feedback placed back on your
trading partners account. However, when eBay removes feedback comments
in violation of our policy, they are removed without the possibility of
replacement. This is due not only to eBay policy, but to system
limitations as well. Unfortunately, we are unable to place these
comments back on your sellers profile.

Now I have reviewed the feedback you received from your trading partner
and have determined that it does not meet the requirements for removal.
These requirements are outlined in our Feedback Removal Policy on the
following help page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Regrettably, good members like yourself still can end up receiving
feedback that they feel is inappropriate or unfair. However, unless the
feedback meets the removal policy guidelines determined by our legal
department, it cannot be removed.

You might consider using SquareTrade's mediation services to assist
with
the removal of the comments on your account.

SquareTrade is an independent third-party that provides dispute
resolution services to eBay buyers and sellers. Users can try to
resolve
their differences on their own using SquareTrade's free Web-based
forum,
or they can request the services of a professional mediator for a fee.

Once eBay has received a ruling or settlement agreement from
SquareTrade, we'll gladly remove the comment.

Please note that once a comment has been removed, a corresponding
comment can't be left in its place.

To learn more about SquareTrade's services and file a case, go to:

http://www.squaretrade.com/spl/jsp/eby/eb_nf.jsp?marketplace_name=ebay

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.

Regards,

Mona
Investigations Team
eBay Trust & Safety
they cant remove it unless it has any foul language or personal info..or they were banned buyers..or never paid?

Tom
You've got to be kidding. This is why you're mad at us? First, if this is what eBay sent you, where's our name saying we had something to do with this? It sounds like from reading this, you did something that you were not suppose to do and got caught by eBay. FYI eBay has an extremely powerful and sophisticated software program to catch things like tihs. Bottom line, you apparently did something you shouldn't have done and eBay caught you. If you stayed within the rules, you wouldn't have had a problem. Stop blaming us!

Ahhhhh... Tommy?

Not to be a smart ass or anything of the sort, but, Where does it say that Marc was responsible for this? How from this do you get or "prove" for lack of a better word, that he caused this? ANYBODY, the way I see it , could have done this , INCLUDING Ebay who is not that well liked just for their screw up reasons. Now not to say you are wrong in any way, but maybe I am missing something. Show me where it says Marc or any of his associates are reponsible for this with fact.
I am curious as I just don't see it. Then again, I am no Ebay expert and am lucky I can email LOLOLOL. It is amazing I can run this site, to be honest. But I am just asking how you are so convinced by what you posted above, oops below, that convicts him. "Nothing more nothing less" :biggrin: ... To coin some guy's phrase... lol

Bruce
We4

PS. Now I am nervous..In 94.....You grew up here in the land of fruits and nuts?
As Bruce yells through the house..... CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!! :eek:

tommynos said:
heres one for you bruce,he said he never had anything to do with me going down at anytime????well feast your eyes on this..............................................................................We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due
to the violation of the site policy outlined below:

- Unwelcome Buyer - Using a secondary registration to bid on a listing
or buy an item after an associated registration has been blocked by the
seller.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new
account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become
due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously
disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.

WOW Guess I can't type fast enough..

Good enough for me.. I will shut up now and smack myself for you. :redface:

Bruce
WE4

Tom,
First go back and read my letter to you from last night. I thought I had explained everything to you. I am flattered that you believe we have the power to get people kicked off of eBay. Plain and simple, we don’t. Nor do we have the power to get someone reinstated on eBay. You have to have correspondence from ebay as to why they suspended your accounts. Why don’t you go back and reread the emails from eBay and post them for everyone to see. You had to have broken some eBay rules and policies for them to suspend you. I don’t know what you did, only you do. Now, I’m taking a wild guess here, one thing I know you did and you know you did, is you mentioned our name in feedback you left for other sellers – “don’t buy from Tamraz”.
1. Do you remember this?
2. Did eBay warn you that you are not allowed to do this.
3. Did you continue to do this when eBay warned you not to do this.
4. Could this have been one reason why your accounts were suspended from eBay?

Once again, Tom, I cannot make this any clearer, you are mad at Tamraz's Parts about being suspended from eBay, you should be mad at yourself and/or eBay. Your anger is misdirected. Stop acting like a child, stop blaming Tamraz's for things you caused to happen. This is beyond silly. Enough is enough. What do you want from me? I have offered to resolve this more than one time. Stop being unreasonable I told you I would be willing to make a phone call, no promises that anything will happen in getting your account reinstated in eBay, but I am willing to make an effort. What more do you want me to say to you. By the way, NOBODY said Alison was my daughter; she is an adult with a child of her own

tommynos said:
and this is where you lied and stuck me with like 8 negatives,but had yours removed????..wait you said you couldnt do such a thing???.........................................................................................Hello,

Thank you for writing with your concern. My name is Mona and I'm happy
to assist you.

I understand your desire to have this feedback placed back on your
trading partners account. However, when eBay removes feedback comments
in violation of our policy, they are removed without the possibility of
replacement. See Tamraz's remark below in blueThis is due not only to eBay policy, but to system limitations as well. Unfortunately, we are unable to place these comments back on your sellers profile.

Now I have reviewed the feedback you received from your trading partner
and have determined that it does not meet the requirements for removal. See Tamraz's remark below in Purple
These requirements are outlined in our Feedback Removal Policy on the
following help page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

Regrettably, good members like yourself still can end up receiving
feedback that they feel is inappropriate or unfair. However, unless the
feedback meets the removal policy guidelines determined by our legal
department, it cannot be removed.

You might consider using SquareTrade's mediation services to assist
with
the removal of the comments on your account.

SquareTrade is an independent third-party that provides dispute
resolution services to eBay buyers and sellers. Users can try to
resolve
their differences on their own using SquareTrade's free Web-based
forum,
or they can request the services of a professional mediator for a fee.

Once eBay has received a ruling or settlement agreement from
SquareTrade, we'll gladly remove the comment.

Please note that once a comment has been removed, a corresponding
comment can't be left in its place.

To learn more about SquareTrade's services and file a case, go to:

http://www.squaretrade.com/spl/jsp/eby/eb_nf.jsp?marketplace_name=ebay

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.

Regards,

Mona
Investigations Team
eBay Trust & Safety
they cant remove it unless it has any foul language or personal info..or they were banned buyers..or never paid?

Tom-what eBay is saying here is that the feedback comments you left for us were in violation of eBay policy. This is why eBay removed your comments. If you were not in violation, your comments would have stayed. It is your fault. Be a man, accept it.

Tom-what ebay is saying here is that they reviewed the feedback comments left for you by us and they determined that we were within their guidelines and our comments do not qualify for removal.

Bottom line, eBay determined you did something wrong and we did nothing wrong. Hopefully you take this as a learning experience. Ebay has no tolerance for people breaking their rules. You broke their rules, you got caught, you got suspended. It's that simple. You really should be having this conversation with eBay, not us.

tommynos said:
heres one for you bruce,he said he never had anything to do with me going down at anytime????well feast your eyes on this..............................................................................We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due
to the violation of the site policy outlined below:

- Unwelcome Buyer - Using a secondary registration to bid on a listing
or buy an item after an associated registration has been blocked by the
seller.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new
account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become
due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously
disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.

Tom, OMG, this is a big violation. What ebay is saying you did here is you bid on items using a second name after your primary name was blocked by the seller (Tamraz). This is a major violation. You tried to circumvent the system, not realizing the sophisticated software eBay has in place to prevent things like this from occurring. No wonder they suspended you. Again, this is something you did. Nothing we did. You thought you were smarter than their computers.

bruce im really amazed you stand next to this arshole?i NEVER was shut down on ebay for any reason since 02,tamraz you can pound sand you know what you did and kept doing,i never tried to outsmart anyone on ebay i purchased from my other perfect account just like ive always done and you lied you piece of crap and said i was a banned buyer!!!!!and was useing anothe account to purchase :mad: ..just to have the feedback removed!!!!once they removed it,because you dirt bags lied,i proved to them and asked you repediately to show me anything that stated i was a banned buyer,no one could do that so ebay put me back up,but once feedback is removed ,you f*ing imbasults,it cant be put back on????is that really to hard for anyone to understand???????????????????????????????????????????????????????..........then i asked ebay could i put dont buy from tamraz on all my feedback ive left as a follow up,they said fine,after a month of doing it,i sent you a copy of what i was doing and the same f**ing day i went down for "useing foul language in the feedback???????????????????...i asked them where foul was.they could not find anything on the live chat,and gave me info to get back up,and once again i asked if the dont buy from tamraz was ok to do,they said yes..........im tired of your repediated lies marc,your a real joke,run for president your worthless...bruce,why do you not see what is right in front of you,why do you stand for this guy,you booted me out for no reason,you try to get me to just drop it and work it out,now you question me,like i have no clue what im talking about...remember ive done what no-one has been able to do........show what tamrots does to people in the feedback forum,they do the notice to pay all the time to have feedback removed,they did the banned buyer on almost 20%of the members,without them knowing(look into the feedback left by)man i dumbfounded how this turd rolls in and the guy talks lies,crap and stays up bruce????kick him out!!!!!how much does this cost to be able to have you stand by me?im sure that is enough for you to once again boot me off your site,but its true...be rid of this guy,if you cant see the truth...ask someone more familier with ebay...go to goofbay and post a question,then come back and say..wow tom,you were right....it was him.......im amazed your denie this marc,your a fake!!!!...and dont think im not forgetting you telling the whole world i have a naked picture of what looks like a 4 year old girl on my site,and how i said i wanted to do sexual explecid thing to your daughters!!!!!on the net...thats where you just messed up bad,you best go put your p.p in your lawyers butt and ask him does it hurt...your going to need a heads up on how it feels,im guessing by how you talk,you will be the reciever...stand by your man,start singing it..you call me nasty thing like that and move on like nothing happened?then immedaitely ask,are you NOW ready to handle it off line,lets talk,1800********,mon-fri...8am to 5pm.......you f*****in wack!!!!!,,,like your saying ive posted lies and can end it,if you stop showing the truth,but you never had once defended what i posted,only add far fetched crap,like molester and so on to sway peoples thoughts....your a real character....did your lawyers find out if ive had any dui or if i cheat on my wife?thats all they found was a picture of my daughter,and you call me a molester with naked pictures of 4 year old girls on my site????????ive already copied and pasted it marc,so you cant go have it removed..........why havent you commented on that you loser?why not just stop trying to add nasty farfetched crap and defend yourself?go piss off...by the way marc,here a picture of me naked too,you like my man boobs you sick ars,wait can you see my nipples?noooooo,just like my daughter pics,and that was something i just didnt enjoy saying,you sick nasty person....remember the bear hug im going to give you in sema,because you need a hug...dont worry i wont hurt you,im not like that,as you can see...

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 181
WE4 said:
Not to be a smart ass or anything of the sort, but, Where does it say that Marc was responsible for this? How from this do you get or "prove" for lack of a better word, that he caused this? ANYBODY, the way I see it , could have done this , INCLUDING Ebay who is not that well liked just for their screw up reasons. Now not to say you are wrong in any way, but maybe I am missing something. Show me where it says Marc or any of his associates are reponsible for this with fact.
I am curious as I just don't see it. Then again, I am no Ebay expert and am lucky I can email LOLOLOL. It is amazing I can run this site, to be honest. But I am just asking how you are so convinced by what you posted above, oops below, that convicts him. "Nothing more nothing less" :biggrin: ... To coin some guy's phrase... lol

Bruce
We4

PS. Now I am nervous..In 94.....You grew up here in the land of fruits and nuts?
As Bruce yells through the house..... CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!!!!! :eek:
ahhhh bruce....he just admitted it :rolleyes: he just stated i was banned by the seller tamraz,like he dont know who they are?????

Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From Tom Burnette Flooring Corp Mon May 15 10:59:12 2006
X-Apparently-To: ebay@tamrazs.com via 209.191.86.222; Mon, 15 May 2006 10:59:17 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [206.46.252.46]
Return-Path: <tommynos@verizon.net>
Authentication-Results: mta110.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=verizon.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 206.46.252.46 (EHLO vms046pub.verizon.net) (206.46.252.46) by mta110.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 15 May 2006 10:59:17 -0700
Received: from PC ([71.101.206.52]) by vms046.mailsrvcs.net (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-4.02 (built Sep 9 2005)) with ESMTPA id <0IZB00B4PJAOHTA1@vms046.mailsrvcs.net> for ebay@tamrazs.com; Mon, 15 May 2006 12:59:13 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:59:12 -0400
From: "Tom Burnette Flooring Corp" <tommynos@verizon.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Re:
To: "Tamraz's Parts" <ebay@tamrazs.com>
Message-id: <000901c67849$4662bea0$2f01a8c0@PC>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C67827.BEEF76A0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-priority: Normal
References: <20060515174904.26177.qmail@web509.biz.mail.mud.yah oo.com>
Content-Length: 1170
tamraz is right you cant mess with this this must be authentic :rolleyes: what the hell is wrong with you man/marc/tamraz???????????Original Message -----
To: Tom Burnette Flooring Corp
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: Re:

So, tough guy, you want to do what to me and my daughter

Tom Burnette Flooring Corp <tommynos@verizon.net> wrote:roses are red violets are blue this is as authentic as a penis in you,this cant be changed,just ask the pros :rolleyes: ,wait im dumb so i cant be doing this right?????
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Brief Headers

Tom,
You really don't get it do you. Your problem with eBay should be directed to eBay and not us. Once we put you on our blocked bidder list you cannot use another name to buy from us and especially you cannot do this for the purpose of leaving bad feedback. You broke the rules, you got caught, and you want to place blame everywhere but with yourself. Also for the record I NEVER called you a child molester, and yes there is a picture of a girl naked from the waist up. Unfortunately there are some sick perverted people in this world who may like seeing pictures like this. For a family friendly site this may not be the most appropriate picture to have posted. I'm sure you have pictures of her with clothes on. And you tell me what you meant about the sexual thing you said in your email to me about what you wanted to do to my daughter.

Tamraz said:
Tom,
You really don't get it do you. Your problem with eBay should be directed to eBay and not us. Once we put you on our blocked bidder list you cannot use another name to buy from us and especially you cannot do this for the purpose of leaving bad feedback. You broke the rules, you got caught, and you want to place blame everywhere but with yourself. Also for the record I NEVER called you a child molester, and yes there is a picture of a girl naked from the waist up. Unfortunately there are some sick perverted people in this world who may like seeing pictures like this. For a family friendly site this may not be the most appropriate picture to have posted. I'm sure you have pictures of her with clothes on. And you tell me what you meant about the sexual thing you said in your email to me about what you wanted to do to my daughter.
show me something that says i was banned,you retard?i wasnt and if i was i was NEVER told...if i was going to purchase something just to leave feedback,would i have spent that much money to do so?and would i have emailed you from my known tommynos email to ask what the f is up with my stuff and where was it....you dont get it...I DID NOT PURCHASE JUST TO LEAVE NEGATIVE,I HAD PROBLEMS AGAIN AND YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE I CALLED AND EMAILED YOU FIRST ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!your such a confused indavidual..and their are sick people out there and your one of them,how can you say my girl was naked,you sick ars?she had just turned 4?and if you see her breast in anyway your the sick-o..are you one that watches the pamper commercials to get off and then write to pampers and say you saw a completely naked child on tv?????get a life and admit what you did,its slowly coming out of you....your a joke,a family orianted site?????you started the sick posting you nut?my daughter now is crying thanks to you,saying i posted naked pictures of her on the net,my boy saw this last night and told her i posted pictures of her naked on the net for everyone to see,and i had to show her the pic,that she loves by the way,and she says where is the one of me naked?she will now probably go to school and tell her teachers!!!you have lied and caused my family to install cameras outside my house,and we are now worried you are trying to hurt us in some sick ways,and we are contacting the C.I.A and the f.b.i,and im also calling the congress and stopping by jebs house later to have a chat about you!!!we are in fear for our lives,and have called dr.phil,who said he was informing opra,and they said you will be recieving a order to evacuate from his personal lawyer..if all doesnt work im just doing what normal people do and report you to the local police,and to my lawyer for slander..which the lawyer will want more money just to hope he can sue you for some of it back,and the police will (do what they can)...but all in all i have every right to state anything i want as long as its true,you on the other hand have crossed the line!DIRT BAG :mad:

Hi Tom
Really sorry to hear your having such a hard time. I
know we have had dealings in the past, however, at
this time I show no open orders for Thomas Burnette.
I have done a complete scan and nothing. Are you sure
you ordered this part from us????
I will be in and out today with meetings, however I
will be checking my email. Please advise.
Gina Tamraz

--- thomas burnette <tommynos30@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i want a full refund,i did not authorize"signature
> only"it was delivered a day early,so of course i was
> not their..the next morning i call fed-ex they tell
> me i cant change the address to ship too,then tell
> me someone will call before going to the address,no
> one called,no tag on or around the door,and no
> package..fedex cannot tell me where this item is and
> cant get ahold of the driver or the terminal it
> leaves from??i have no item and my car is torn down
> and now must go together for good tonight,without
> the new leaf springs..fedex cant give me a # to call
> the terminal,only a address and 411 dont have the #
> ..i cant call so i can pick it up myself,they can
> only put it in the computer to not put it on the
> truck,but cant be certain that it will happen???and
> im mnot driving 80 miles to hope someone read the
> computer,before loading the trucks....so tell
> me,what do i do??wait again all day tommoro..8am-8pm
> and hope they show up,which they did not today,but
> say they did...or get
> my money back,along with that top dollar shipping
> price for poor service?please call them tommoro and try and
> see whats up,they know nothing,they use
> subcontractors and cant contact them,only the
> terminal,which also they cannot contact???stop using
> fedex im not the only one to complain on your
> feedback forum....ups,usps and dhl all can cotact
> the driver at any given time....you used the
> cheapest service they have,so at least they
> said.....thanks for the problems and hope you saved
> money on shipping cause i paid good money for
> shipping and got the worst....also wher is the rest of my stuff???..Tom Burnette.........................................................................................................................................................................................you remember this?where does it say you were banned to buy tom?and why would i show my name and so on :rolleyes: you know what you did and the more you talk the worse ill make you look,ive got tons of emails from other customers of yours,backing me...you think i posted before i could back it up?wrong,i prepared....

tommynos said:
show me something that says i was banned,you retard?i wasnt and if i was i was NEVER told...if i was going to purchase something just to leave feedback,would i have spent that much money to do so?and would i have emailed you from my known tommynos email to ask what the f is up with my stuff and where was it....you dont get it...I DID NOT PURCHASE JUST TO LEAVE NEGATIVE,I HAD PROBLEMS AGAIN AND YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE I CALLED AND EMAILED YOU FIRST ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!your such a confused indavidual..and their are sick people out there and your one of them,how can you say my girl was naked,you sick ars?she had just turned 4?and if you see her breast in anyway your the sick-o..are you one that watches the pamper commercials to get off and then write to pampers and say you saw a completely naked child on tv?????get a life and admit what you did,its slowly coming out of you....your a joke,a family orianted site?????you started the sick posting you nut?my daughter now is crying thanks to you,saying i posted naked pictures of her on the net,my boy saw this last night and told her i posted pictures of her naked on the net for everyone to see,and i had to show her the pic,that she loves by the way,and she says where is the one of me naked?she will now probably go to school and tell her teachers!!!you have lied and caused my family to install cameras outside my house,and we are now worried you are trying to hurt us in some sick ways,and we are contacting the C.I.A and the f.b.i,and im also calling the congress and stopping by jebs house later to have a chat about you!!!we are in fear for our lives,and have called dr.phil,who said he was informing opra,and they said you will be recieving a order to evacuate from his personal lawyer..if all doesnt work im just doing what normal people do and report you to the local police,and to my lawyer for slander..which the lawyer will want more money just to hope he can sue you for some of it back,and the police will (do what they can)...but all in all i have every right to state anything i want as long as its true,you on the other hand have crossed the line!DIRT BAG :mad:

Tom,
When our company put you on OUR blocked bidder list, this was effectively banning you from bidding on any of OUR items on ebay. When one is put on a blocked bidder list, that individual will not know until he tries to bid on another item. At that time, the biding will not be allowed by eBay for OUR items only. You obviously tried to purchase more items from us under tommynos, you couldn't so you bought the items under myonlineaudio. So, in essence, you pulled a crappy, and you know you brought another individual in this as well, further complicating things. When you were emailed, we showed no open orders. I stand by what I said before. There were no open orders for Thomas Burnette. What you did then was go under your friends ebay account name and place the remainder of your orders under that name. There were none under Thomas Burnette. That is why we could not find anything under your name.
You know, Tom, you keep bringing up this issue with your daughter. I guess you're feeling like we are when you made your explicit sexual comment about ours!

i NEVER tried to buy again under tommynos,john was ordering stuff,like i already told you,and i added some things to save on shipping(which you did not combine NOTHING)that was one of the vulger feedbacks you said i left...(did not combine shipping as stated)...are you that far away from your store,not to read the emails?i would have ordered under tommynos,if i wanted something first,but john did and used OUR joint account,and i added to it...like i stated,if i knew i was banned,why would i tell you who i was???????come on keep it coming...but you better go wipe up the mess on the firebird site,by saying i have nude pictures of girls,because i have contacted a private investigator,and thats no bull,and im going to find out alot about you..by the way its a friend of the family in your area :eek: ..so you want to post trash,ill post truth..like i said if you would like to work this out like gentleman call me so i can hang up on you ;)

stop the retrogatory feedback policy and get johns account back up,and we end it!!!dont say i dont think i can do that....get it up,you know how,just do whats right....no-one agrees with the feedback policy...........NO-ONE,if they paid,leave feedback,if they leave negative and had no problems and didnt try to call to work it out,leave negative,but dont lie and have people banned and dont do the notice to pay trick,and dont lie and say they never called,if they did????if the leave neutral,leave nothing........

im not asking for myonlineaudio to go up,that was our buisiness account,i want the one that had nothing to do with it....jace93....thats johns personal,i know why it went down,because it traced to us??..i dont care what you say,it went down after he emailed to ask why they dont investigate the info i sent on tamraz proving them to be doing wrong,instead they just shut tommynos down...have allison call the ebay batline she has and make it happen!

tommynos said:
im not asking for myonlineaudio to go up,that was our buisiness account,i want the one that had nothing to do with it....jace93....thats johns personal,i know why it went down,because it traced to us??..i dont care what you say,it went down after he emailed to ask why they dont investigate the info i sent on tamraz proving them to be doing wrong,instead they just shut tommynos down...have allison call the ebay batline she has and make it happen!

Tom, until you mentioned jace93 we never heard of jace93, we don't nor have we ever had anything ever to do with jace93. You should contact eBay about jace93.

Tom, I am going to make 1 last and final attempt to end this. I am calling you. Lets be civil and adult in our conversation. No yelling or screaming. I'm calling now.

ive stated what i said you need to do,what is right....you sidewind around the statement,i posted that in the begining jace93,it was johns account and yes your direct lies LED to his account going down...he was the john crawford guy that youve mentioned soo much and you know,tommynos,myonlineaudio,and jace93 all went down because of your deception to ebay and me...like i said IF you want this to end....stop...doing...what...you...do...as...far...as...leaving....retragatory feedback,which is what you are doing,if they paid fast leave positive,if t............man i dont need to keep repeating myself,you know along with everyone else what you do....stop doing it and get that account up!!!and dont call me :rolleyes: i told you i would hang up.....just change,thats it..