dont buy from "tamraz"on ebay..read this

I do not know either one of these guys but strictly speaking from outside looking in I'd say Marc is trying to resolve this and Tom is not being rational.
Tom you seem to need anger management and you need to clean up your wording to come across more professional if you want to get anywhere in this world..

Hi Frank,
Thank you for your thoughts. We have been going round and round with Tommynos since spring. This all started over a gas cap for a Camaro. We have been reluctant to air our company business in public and have not responded on this board until last night when we felt we finally had to. His ranting posts hopefully give this board's members an idea of what we have been dealing with. When you pick up the phone and hear this man screaming at you the way he writes imagine how one must feel. As much as I would love to see this go away until Mr. Burnett stops his threats I don't know how it will go away.
Respectufully
Marc Tamraz
Owner
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse

I really thought...

You two could work this out. That is why I tried to get you two to talk.

I want EVERYBODY to know what has been done pertaining to this thread.
1) I personally , have spent over 5 hrs with both parties, and a detective phone call.
2) My admins have spent over 5 hrs on this.
3) The detectives time

I guess all this was for nothing.

Both parties have a DEFINITE difference if opinion.
I will let this ride a little longer hoping they can settle down and talk. I still believe it should be taken OFF the board and handled that way.
I really tried, gave up a ton of time and doesn't appear this is going to work out. .

I am NOT going to ban anybody. I will , however, pull anythning I deem over the line.
I wish you two would call each other and work it out.

I just want everybody to know I tried very hard to make these guys work this out and it has basically blown up in my face.
What really KILLS me is that all of this happened outside TB.com and has been brought here to hash out.

Remember....NONE of this took place on TB.com, as it took place on EBAY .

I will say this, keep it with the guidelines and it will stay. Cross the line and it is gone, or locked.

Comon guys...... Call and work this out or if nothing else fight through emails or on the phone and not on the board. I left this up so you could work this out, but it is not looking good at this point.
At this point, this thread is on thin ice.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin.

This is a PM from tommynos to tamraz today 9/28/06

tommynos
gold member Join Date: Jul 2005

you sooo confussed...GET LOST LOSER!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will see you in court!!!!!dont even think of calling me,you said you wanted to work it out?????you nuts!!!!go find somewhere else to post lies,this is your way of having the thread removed,wont wwork..you know i have all the info on you and your company and can prove it and i have proven it and this proves you are who you say you are!!!

68 rs camaro with nos ..85 jaguar xjs chevy powered with nos custom built rail buggy street legal and sweet looking with a stroked motor 86 gn built to turn heads at shows, and to show off my tail lights at the track ,93 suburban lifted and pimped

I have tried but have struck out

Bruce,
Thank you for all you have done to try to mediate the situation between Tamraz's Parts and Thomas Burnette. Unfortunately we are at a stalemate.
I have provided Mr. Burnette with our 800 # and asked him to call me since it is he that has issues with my company. My post was a polite one and all I did was state the facts and nothing but the facts. I am willing to talk to Mr. Burnette but as you can see from the pm he sent to me he does not want to talk to me. He has closed the lines of communication. I will abide by anything you decide to do. If you close the thread or leave it up and have it played out on TurboBuick.com. Whatever you decide is fine with me. You have been nothing but polite, cordial, helpful and understanding in this matter

Respectfully
Marc Tamraz
Tamraz's Parts

I stand by:

Work it out. It will be best for all parties involved. At least if it goes any more negative, take it to personal emails and NOT on the board or pm's.
That is all I can say.
Unless lines are crossed, thread isn't going anywhere.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

PS. Yes I have tried my hardest to get this resolved, but, sometimes you just can't.

Good luck to you both.... :rolleyes:

FlyinGN said:
I do not know either one of these guys but strictly speaking from outside looking in I'd say Marc is trying to resolve this and Tom is not being rational.
Tom you seem to need anger management and you need to clean up your wording to come across more professional if you want to get anywhere in this world..
ive gotten pretty far so far,and have no problems sleeping at night..do research before you judge someone...if you knew the lies he has told to ebay to have my acounts closed evryone would understand and the way he cheats people out of leaving negatives on him is the worst thing you can do to someone,then post negative on them??he had 8 negatives removed from his record that i personally posted for proven reasons and then was able to leave them on my record....how would you feel about that?if anyone thinks i need anger management,go threw what i went threw...your right it started as a first generation gas cap,i left neutrall because you never called to tell me they were out of stock and i had trobble with my refund and your customer service was bad,you retaliated with negative...thats right negative over a gas cap that you were in the wrong about,then we worked it out and later on i bought some items in which i spent big money and it was a hassel and items were again back ordered that was listed in stock,i drove 100 miles to get 1 item and i left negative,you lied and told ebay i was a banned buyer,which was UNTRUE,show me that ive asked since day one!!!!!ebay shut my account down and removed the feedbacks i left you,then after ebay saw you lied,they put me back up,i contacted ebay to have my negatives put back on yours or to have mine removed they said once they are removed they cant be put back on?i said well you guys know they lied and they said once feedbacks are removed for any reason they cant be put back on....but i dont need to tell you this..YOU ALREADY KNOW AS YOUVE DONE THIS TO MANY MANY OTHERS....so tell me people that think im mean,what would you do?move on?let someone lie and ruin your feedback and close your ebay accounts?im not going to marc..i cant believe this place even listens to your lies when all anyone has to do is do the step by step way i showed to see for yourselfs....you contact me threw a customer/detective to try and work it out?and you lie and slander me and im supposed to sit here and take it and be nice?and then you say you tried?even if you changed now,you will go back....post your 1800 # for advertisement(on your dime)i posted my home #,im hiding nothing,ive put it all out for everyone to see,if you stand back and look,i seem pissed or nuts,look into what he has done to me and others and you too will hate this person...bruce thanks for trying to work it out,but like i told you from day one,he already wanted to work it out for reasons of imbarasment,now he post here with crap,hollow threats to you of sueing and so on and you allow it?he may sound nice on the phone and i may sound mad here,but he has done many many thing to me and others and tamraz/marc you got your wish,im done with this site forever,unless i get a email that this person is banned from this site,just like i was(for no reason)..now you have the evidence,you said keep it low as this site is kid friendly,then he post up crap and no-one does nothing because big money is threating you with lawyers and detectives?im not worried,its been over 6 months,ive gotten no visits from any popo wanting to arrest me,or any court orders for anything...why you ask?..because he is who he is and im who i am..would i deflame him in sema if i was guilty?would i tell his detective,yes i am planning to run him threw the mud in sema,he ask what can he do to make it good before than,i state to stop what he does and put my buddies account back up.he says he will talk to the owner and call me back,he leaves a message for me to please call marc as he wants to talk it out,,,,thats when i posted in here,then he post in here after threating the board members and ask for me to call,then i try..then i leave another post stating the same as i did to the detective and he post up crap and lies and you guys keep him here?see you all,im gone..do what you want with this thread..marc you won over someone else with your sweet talking after you have destroyed my name with proven lies to ebay??i thought the guys here would see threw him,i stated i was going to post on this site because i thought this was the last of few good places that would stand next to a real person,i emailed that to him months ago that is why he knows it was here,i told him it would be...i told bruce to pull this guy off like they did me or i was gone..you win marc...for now...dont you ever call me again to work this out,change your ways,ill be watching your feedback you leave ,and have removed, and ill contact everyone you do this too(like ive been doing)..im sick to my stomach that this guy is able to do what he does and its still up?to let you know marc,post what you want and you can look at my history,i will never visit this site again while you are here...ive got alot of loving people in my life,ive always been beside someone in need,ive joked with others on this board,and donated $100 to one member to help find his deceased brothers sold car..ive given many things to members here..i have friends all over this town,and it isnt small...ill sleep good at night knowing that im doing what i can to stop what you do to others....i would never harm anyone,i gave my close friend a 6k truck when his old lady left for another man and left him with the newborn,she took the house,car and money.want his#...you have no clue who i am,i take my 9 year old boys friends fishing when i can and have bought most real polls,that cant afford it...i gave a 15k covette to a friend that is quadrapledrick because he loved it and would have no problems finding someone to drive him with that car...for $100 a month..want his#..you dont know me...a boy rides his bike by my house and they have not much money,and his bike is so small his knees hits his chin,i bought a new bike and my wife dropped it off at his door in the middle of the night...want to talk to her?do you know me!!!!every christmas i put new carpet out front left from jobs,alot by the way,and post free,only if you need it,ive even loaded it up for some of the people..who am i??..im whats not left in this world,and i sleep good....

tamraz,you are one sick fuc*,how can you go on the firebird site and say i said sexual explisit things i wanted to do to your daughter...your going to jail you sick ars hole!!!!!then you say i have pictures of a 4 year old girl naked on my site????wtf are you talikng about you are really fuc*ing up you sick bastard!!!!!!are you talking about my daughter????you show me any naked pictures you or me or anyone posted and i will shoot myself in the head you sick fuc*......take this ars hole off here i wasnt going to come back untill i saw that yopu better be able to show some puuffed up crap cause now your facing court charges and i pasted all that crap and i promise your in big shibitz now....you say i blowing smoke on going to sema and you called joel?your nuts,they know whats up..get a life,you now have passed the line in ways unmentional and you have posted on the site...your in deep crap you loser,saying im into little girls is sick are you talking about my kid where she is giving a thumbs up you sick bastard i stated this is what my girl said when i told her i was getting a gn......i cant even find that pic you sick ars...POST IT UP your in alot of crap,if you had a lawyer he would have told you you just f***** up!!!!!your sick...ive got nude pics of a 4 year old from the waist up?????????your ate up,she was in bed turned around and gave me the biggest smile and a thumbs up,luckily i just got done taking a picture of my boy sleeping when she woke up and asked whats up i said i just bought that car you both liked,just like stacys car..she was in no way nude at any angle you sick ars.....is this why your talking so much crap,you talked to someone at baldwin motion?well they knew you were calling and talk all you want to them,throw your lawyer crap on them and the fbi crap..you will see me their.......you sick sick bastard...people got o firstgenerationfirebird and look what he posted on me,stating sick sick crap on me.....naked 4 year olds and saying explesit things i want to do to your daughters.............you need help...if anyone thinks im a bad person,look at what he is turning to by saying things like that!!!!!!!!im joining the firebird site and you will remove such crap NOW and you better post that picture you sick piece of crap!!!!!!

this is my girl,she is awesome!!!!!and if you or anyone thinks this is a naked girl on my site your fuc**up she has a perfect life with a perfect family and only sick people like you would say something... :mad:

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1,195
tommy, I did some research like you said and I think I may have judged you wrong.. I apoligize.. There is more to this.. way more then is written here. Looks like I read only what was here and commented without seeing ALL the facts.. I hope you get this worked out Tom. Best of luck to you my friend..

I wouldnt go apologizing to anyone Brett, the exact same thing took place on this board a year ago. Someone brought up Tamraz just like you did and then Marc poped up for Damage control. It is what it is. I dont see any proof to support his claims that these people are in the wrong or that he was in the right.
There are plenty other vendors out there that dont have this dark cloud following them around.
I have only bought 1 item from Tamraz and had no problem with it but I source other vendors due to repeated complaints like this.........................................................................................look at all the posting on the firebird site guys!!!!!!!this is one that tells what he is doing...APPOLOGY ACCEPTED,IM GETTING USED TO QUICK REACTIONS FROM OTHERS BECAUSE OF THIS SMOOTH TALKER....TAMRAZ POP IN AND SMEAR ME,TALK SMOOTH AND LIE,PEOPLE THIS IS BAD,IM A GREAT FATHER AND HAVE NO ISSUES,BESIDES BEING DEFLAMED BY THIS TERRIBLE PERSON!!!!I HAVE PROVEN SOMETHING NO-ONE COULD FOR ALL TO SEE AND NOW THIS TAMRAZ????PUT ME UP AS A MOLESTER????/SICK PERVERTED PERSON???DAMAGE CONTROLL MARC,THATS WHAT EVERYONE SAYS YOUR DOING ON BOTH SITES.....POST HERE IF YOUR A REAL TR GUY OR DEFEND YOUR PROVEN ACTIONS,DONT DO THIS???YOU ARE A DISCRACE AND YOU NEED BANNED OFF THIS AND ANY OTHER SITE YOU JOIN!!!!!!!I GOT NUDE PICS OF A 4 YEAR OLD GIRL :mad: SHE JUST TURNED 4 DAYS PRIOR AND SHE IS THE MOST PERFECT KID I COULD EVER ASK FOR AND IN NO WAY WOULD I EVER,EVER,EVER TOUCH HER OR ANY CHILD YOU SICK PERVERTED PERSON!!!!!!!

Tommy...

Beautiful Kids!!! They are treasures. But, There are sick people in this world that would take it differently. You and I both know that we would do anything to protect not only our children ,but anybody elses for that matter.
One thing you should do tho , in my eyes and in your words is MAKE IT SO VERY CLEAR to Marc, that you in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, would ever harm or even threaten to harm his family or children . I tried telling him that even with all your disaggreements in this situation that if ANYONE ever hurt or threatened Marc's family or child , YOU would be the first in line to find the pervert and see that they have what is coming to them. He truly believes your are a physical threat to them. I TOLD HIM, NO WAY!!! I even said what I just wrote above, that even with your differences , You would be the first in line to Find the person that would ever harm or abuse a child or somebody's elses children. Those people are just plain sick and should be dealt with accordingly. Make sure you make Marc understand, this is between you and him and nobody else. I know from speaking to others and you that you are a great father and would do anything to protect them or anybody elses kids for that matter.
Other than that, good luck to you both. I wish you would settle this, but I understand some of the frustration as I am involved in this and Neither my board, my admins, my family or myself were involved from the beginning.
Work it out and please, Make it clear your position on this.
I don't believe your pic is out of line as she is a beautiful child, but some sick bastards in this world might look at it differently. Those people should be dealt with accordingly in my eyes....

BTW: I want to know where you were in 1994 as I cannot believe how much my child Kendra and your girl look alike. I can post a pic and you will be amazed how alike they look. So.....Where were you in 1994? about January... ROFLMAO!

Bruce
We4

huh

Tommy is one of our best customers. Also a super nice guy, family oriented too. He wont even come to the track with us which is closer to his house than ours. Because he is spending time with his family. He also is not against people who are mentally challenged or physically. What he said in reference to retards was out of anger. He felt violated. He sold his vette to a friend who is in a wheelchair. Brought him to the track awhile back too. I happen to also be in a wheelchair. Paraplegic & work very hard in life. Tom has always respected me. I know about 50 people who I would consider much more of an anger case or someone who could go off about the slightest thing. Tom is not one of them. Like I said he felt violated & I suspect some funny business & some inside people copying & pasting things written & posting them up to make themselves look good. Because they stand room to lose money. Also Tom has been a member of this site for awhile. Anyone who joins a site & cries to the owner to get the long time member put on a bad list sounds flaky.

Just to make sure that no one believes that any email has been modified, I have attached the full header from the email we received from tommynos. This part of the email is what investigators would use to determine where this email came from. Anyone out there with any IT knowledge would tell you the same. This is what the detective have and will use, if need be, against tommynos.

Previous | Next | Back to Messages
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

From Tom Burnette Flooring Corp Mon May 15 10:59:12 2006
X-Apparently-To: ebay@tamrazs.com via 209.191.86.222; Mon, 15 May 2006 10:59:17 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [206.46.252.46]
Return-Path: <tommynos@verizon.net>
Authentication-Results: mta110.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=verizon.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 206.46.252.46 (EHLO vms046pub.verizon.net) (206.46.252.46) by mta110.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 15 May 2006 10:59:17 -0700
Received: from PC ([71.101.206.52]) by vms046.mailsrvcs.net (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-4.02 (built Sep 9 2005)) with ESMTPA id <0IZB00B4PJAOHTA1@vms046.mailsrvcs.net> for ebay@tamrazs.com; Mon, 15 May 2006 12:59:13 -0500 (CDT)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:59:12 -0400
From: "Tom Burnette Flooring Corp" <tommynos@verizon.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: Re:
To: "Tamraz's Parts" <ebay@tamrazs.com>
Message-id: <000901c67849$4662bea0$2f01a8c0@PC>
MIME-version: 1.0
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2869
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C67827.BEEF76A0"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-priority: Normal
References: <20060515174904.26177.qmail@web509.biz.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
Content-Length: 1170
if you dont understand..*******...read it twice!!!----- Original Message -----
To: Tom Burnette Flooring Corp
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: Re:

So, tough guy, you want to do what to me and my daughter

Tom Burnette Flooring Corp <tommynos@verizon.net> wrote: 2 down..lol.....are you getting a bunch of buy it nows??lol...3 to go.....you RETARDS have a long ways to go....you all are retards,not just one of your employees,but all of you....i wish i was closer so i could bitch slap you and **** your daughter....
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Previous | Next | Back to Messages Save Message Text | Brief Headers

WE4 said:
Beautiful Kids!!! They are treasures. But, There are sick people in this world that would take it differently. You and I both know that we would do anything to protect not only our children ,but anybody elses for that matter.
One thing you should do tho , in my eyes and in your words is MAKE IT SO VERY CLEAR to Marc, that you in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, would ever harm or even threaten to harm his family or children . I tried telling him that even with all your disaggreements in this situation that if ANYONE ever hurt or threatened Marc's family or child , YOU would be the first in line to find the pervert and see that they have what is coming to them. He truly believes your are a physical threat to them. I TOLD HIM, NO WAY!!! I even said what I just wrote above, that even with your differences , You would be the first in line to Find the person that would ever harm or abuse a child or somebody's elses children. Those people are just plain sick and should be dealt with accordingly. Make sure you make Marc understand, this is between you and him and nobody else. I know from speaking to others and you that you are a great father and would do anything to protect them or anybody elses kids for that matter.
Other than that, good luck to you both. I wish you would settle this, but I understand some of the frustration as I am involved in this and Neither my board, my admins, my family or myself were involved from the beginning.
Work it out and please, Make it clear your position on this.
I don't believe your pic is out of line as she is a beautiful child, but some sick bastards in this world might look at it differently. Those people should be dealt with accordingly in my eyes....

BTW: I want to know where you were in 1994 as I cannot believe how much my child Kendra and your girl look alike. I can post a pic and you will be amazed how alike they look. So.....Where were you in 1994? about January... ROFLMAO!

Bruce
We4
well bruce this is the first laugh today ive had,your good people for sure..94 hmmm,visiting cali..lol...heck that was in the DAYS as we all have had them,so i dont remember where i was ..lol..actually that was when the wife was slowly pulling the knot tighter...kids are great and they have showed me more than anyone can show another person or tell about,once you have one,you dont know what you could do without them...ive become a father that i never thought i could be,without having to try...my boy is the same way,very caring to animals and to people..my girl is fiesty and speaks her mind and follows no-one,she leads...wes you are a true friend,and i was mad and i did apologize to tamraz for that,i have many types of friend all races...ive went to parties where i was the only grengo,and stayed till it ended,i judge no-one by color or race or disabilities,i was raised in california and all the jikanos were my neighbors and friends..i sleep well...i have taken brad/quadrapledric friend out many many times,introduced him to many people,stood for him,and helped him in ways i would rather not mention,ive done donuts with him next to me,with me holding him with one hand to keep him from hitting the window..now he wants a gn for some reason..lol,im not selling him mine...im gone i need sleep...

tommynos said:
tamraz,you are one sick fuc*,how can you go on the firebird site and say i said sexual explisit things i wanted to do to your daughter...
tommynos said:
Tom, You ask how we can go on the Firebird site and say you said sexually explicit things that you wanted to do to my daughter,

answer is in our above post. "Because you DID say it"

Did you forget sending the above email?

Now I am asking you again, do you wish to end this before it goes any further? This is all unnecessary. Let's be adult about this. I'll pay for the phone call, 800-442-4601, Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm central standard time.

oooo boy right when i was going to go to sleep....tamraz your allison beatch told me she was your daughter when i asked for the main tamraz turd......i dont care what you post you sick bastard,you have now crossed the lines on me,so take your header and stick it where the sun dont shine....i dont know how you got me kicked off ebay or done half the shibitz you do?????i emailed all my emails threw tommynos30@yahoo.com,so wacks like you wouldnt get my main email,if this is your grounds for everything you did prior to this dated email,and everything there after..you need help...i would never hurt a child you sick perverted person!!!!!!!get a life and i would say alot more about your daughter allison that works for you running the feedback section talking smack and bad mouthing people,and she is 12??????..she sounded more like 20-30,so dont mislead anyone with your bullcrap...keep everything i posted about you and proved you do and keep falling on this email????why dont you defend your actions prior and after and now?????your sick....ill post all my emails we had via tommynos30...this email was one from my personal private email..and you have no idea how many people you affected,me and my buisiness partner went down,i dont point fingers at anyone..so get a life your in need of help....i would never harm anyone,but i would love to meet you marc and give you a big strong hug..your a fake marco..go find somewhere else to wipe up the mess you made,im sure their is alot of places for you to go...you cant win them all...

Tamraz said:
tommynos said:
tamraz,you are one sick fuc*,how can you go on the firebird site and say i said sexual explisit things i wanted to do to your daughter...
tommynos said:
Tom, You ask how we can go on the Firebird site and say you said sexually explicit things that you wanted to do to my daughter,

answer is in our above post. "Because you DID say it"

Did you forget sending the above email?

Now I am asking you again, do you wish to end this before it goes any further? This is all unnecessary. Let's be adult about this. I'll pay for the phone call, 800-442-4601, Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm central standard time.
answer is no you sick bastard,run for president and pull crap like this,smear me,i clean up well...i now have your ars in the court system...look at this,trying to bully me into giving up....like i said,stop what you are doing to people,and get my friends account back up...nothing more,nothing less......................................what do i have to gain....hmmmmmmm...satisfaction,that you wont do to others what you did to me.....so go on with your crap,why dont you just change your ways,stop the retrogatory feedback,stop the lies to ebay and having accounts down...is that too much to ask for?????..o and you stated on the firebird site that to this day i keep going down on ebay?????not since i stopped talking to you,and giving you too much info,4 months ago i might add....im up baby,been up..want to know my ebay name??...i..dont..think..so...we know i would be down tommoro...dirtbag....change or we will never see eye to eye,admit on here what you did to me and to others...be a man,i proved it,now admit it...sounds childish,but you did me wrong and many others and you know it marc..its not petty gas cap crap,its how far YOU went with it,i followed and did not quit,now ive proven you to be who you are and you have nothing but to go to this bullcrap?do what i asked and we can end it,but let me tell you marc,you posted alot of nonsense on the other board,many lies and smashed me with hard core untrue bullcrap.....i will spend every penny i have and thats alot of pennys to show people who you are,admit it,change it and get johns account up...nothing more nothing less!!

heres one for you bruce,he said he never had anything to do with me going down at anytime????well feast your eyes on this..............................................................................We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due
to the violation of the site policy outlined below:

- Unwelcome Buyer - Using a secondary registration to bid on a listing
or buy an item after an associated registration has been blocked by the
seller.

Due to the suspension of this account, please be advised you are
prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new
account.

Please note that any seller fees due to eBay will immediately become
due and payable. eBay will charge any amounts you have not previously
disputed to the billing method currently on file.

Regards,

Safeharbor Department
eBay Inc.