dont buy from "tamraz"on ebay..read this

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
I posted this a while back and since had alot of problems with ebay,thought some people would like to hear how ebay treats us little guys....long story short...i bought from tamraz,had problems and left negative,they lied and said i was a banned buyer and had my account shut down,my negative feedback removed from there history,but mine stayed on mine,i had a perfect record?if you buy from them and they dont have the item in stock and you leave them negative feedback,they will send you a notice to pay after you are refunded money,you of course ignore it,days later your feedback is removed from there history for not responding to notice to pay?but they leave you negative?go to GOOFBAY and enter tamraz and look at feedback recieved,only 153,then look at feedback left,over 1,000 :eek: ...most all state,never paid for item??tamraz has pull on ebay so i dont suggest you email them threw ebay or you too will be banned,i went down over 4 times???all lies too......check this out too.....look for ebay id "prospersdad"he left 17 negatives for tamraz,i emailed him and warned him and the next day all his negatives were removed from tamraz and they in return left him 17 nasty negatives,this person had a perfect record not anymore....GOOFBAY is a awesome place to check for shill bidding and finding other stuff and it is free,join,if you want to post and look as ive posted in the forum under ebay tricks,under my new name...DONT*BUY*FROM*TAMRAZ :cool: ...even the pros on this site are floored..tamraz sells alot of stuff including tta stuff,dont buy from tamraz is all i can say....anyone that knows any site to post this or knows someone linked to ebay,send them this info,just be carefull...thanks guys...

I must have gotten lucky! I purchased a set of big block exhaust manifolds from them, one was damaged, they sent another one to me the next day and paid for the return shiping on the damaged one.

gnx521 said:
I must have gotten lucky! I purchased a set of big block exhaust manifolds from them, one was damaged, they sent another one to me the next day and paid for the return shiping on the damaged one.
just lucky they had it in stock,thats all...if they dont have one in stock,they dont bother calling,untill you do no, matter how long,then when you call they are rude and offer your money back,and if you take it and even leave a neutrall or negative thats when they pull the notice to pay trick,you ignore it,because you think it must be a mistake,then ebay removes your feedback for not responding or supposively not paying(cant leave feedback for something you did not even pay for or try to pay for?)then they leave you negative(because ebay lets them because you bid and didnt pay :rolleyes: ) and put you on there banned buyer list without you knowing,then if you purchase again and everything is fine,they dont say anything,but if something happens again or your still pissed from the last mishap and leave negatives or neutralls,they report you to ebay for buying when your banned and...BAM ebay suspends you,but you were never told????how do you like them apples,well you better because it is tamrazs everyday practise?they are cheats, scammers very spitefull as Allison that writes the feedback is a nasty unhappy woman,look for yourself like i said ,go to GOOFBAY and do a feedback search on "left by"over 1000 very spitefull negatives left and only 153 recieved???speaks for itself...beware!!!!many people know it,i see no need to send over 100 people i now have contacted and they have too had the same problem,to post in my defense,but i would love tamraz to show there face on here as they have someone that works for them on this board...yes they have good prices and it looks like alot of positive feedback,but they would have ALOT more negatives if they didnt scam ebay..thats the worse,ruin someones feedback when you are in the wrong??and to say,we leave the same feedback as left for us?isnt that itself against ebay rules retrogatory feedback?and why do it if it is completely your fault and you were rude to the seller?if they would have said it was a misunderstanding we are very sorry or something,but no..because they know what they can do to you,plain and simple..please just read this,dont respond unless you are tamraz as i dont want this pulled..it is between me and tamrots to respond on here only,all i can do is warn people..last time they removed this post because too many people coming on to agree...by the way tamraz ive been up for sometime now,changing ip addreses is easy,thats how ebay tracks you...the bad thing is ebay dont care because tamrots sell tooo much stuff,and they would have had over 8k from me..so ill spend the rest of my life supporting tamraz for what they did,i had a perfect record and only left neutrall,they retaliated with negative and calling me names...all i said was(when they sent me a notice to pay)you retards just refunded me my money and only after i called,then called again because you didnt refund my hi shipping?thats when she freaked and called me FOUL MOUTHED VERY RUDE BUYER F- WARNING SELLERS DONT SELL TO THE BUYER..F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-..thats when i called the next day and asked to speak with the owner,as i was talking to him,very rudly i might add,she pops on the same line and starts going off on me,so i returned the favor,the owner yells for her to get off the phone,i work it out with the owner,very nice guy i might add,and that was the end,i never was told i was banned,NEVER...i planned on buying everything to restore my 68 rs,and ordered $500-$700 more 3 weeks later,paid in full same day,and again had problems and left negative(for good reasons i still can prove)and bam i went down..liers,and its all because of that allison she-man...and thats where it got very ugly....

well heres the latest...i am planning to do a special "presentation" about tamraz in sema about how tamraz cheats and ruins peoples feedback on ebay and how they lie to ebay and so on as you can read my past post and find the whole story,anyway all is true and can be proven easily within seconds from any computer or email..so ive had no contact with tamraz in 3 months and yesterday i get a call from a customer of theirs/detective and he is asking what will it take to end this/what can the owner do to make it right as he dont want this to go further,as in vegas..i give him all the info and he is dumb-founded as how they do buisiness,but wants to mediate us to friends?the owner is nice,its the allison woman that did all this,i say fire the beatch and get my 2 ebay accounts back up that were perfect for 5 years,and tell ebay they lied about me being a banned buyer,and about me useing foul language on the feedback,and soo many more that put my account down about 4 different times,all were lies just to have the negative removed from there record,which i think needs to be told as they are to this day still doing it,and i have proof...i guess im asking..what do you guys think i should do?i do want to go to vegas and have fun,but i also want people to know, that cant spread the word,how they do buisiness :confused:,the detective called back with the owners# and he says the owner wants to talk it out,i know he dont want to do everything i think he should do,but then again i havent called him yet,im just not sure if i want to work it out,they did me wrong in soo many ways,infact ebay took my friends ebay account down too just for him emailing ebay to question the whole deal??

wtf?

Tommy I can vouch for you. As a customer of alkycontrol you have been one of the best. Always respectful. Makes appointments & keeps them. Does not low ball or play games on saturdays. Because you respect a guy who works on your car on a saturday for cheap. However you dont come to the track with us & you live so far away from bradenton motorsports park :rolleyes: JFWY

Dude that is fffffd up. If they allow that to happen then it sounds more like EGAY not ebay. I hope your account is reinstated & they see how them goofs messed up.

Wes 87 Turbo T said:
Tommy I can vouch for you. As a customer of alkycontrol you have been one of the best. Always respectful. Makes appointments & keeps them. Does not low ball or play games on saturdays. Because you respect a guy who works on your car on a saturday for cheap. However you dont come to the track with us & you live so far away from bradenton motorsports park :rolleyes: JFWY

Dude that is fffffd up. If they allow that to happen then it sounds more like EGAY not ebay. I hope your account is reinstated & they see how them goofs messed up.
ive been back up for some time under a new name,had to switch ip address and a few other things the good people at goofbay.com showed me to do..i agree about ebays ways,at least investigate it and see if they are right before shutting someone down,each time they shut me down i had to prove tamraz to be lieing before they reinstated me,but they never did anything to tamraz?ive had a few people pm me alot of info on the same problems they had and i have a bunch of people on a waiting list to back me up about tamraz and they too are very ticked off at tamraz...they have cheap prices and try to be good people,but if for ANY reason you leave negative feedback they try to have it removed by lieing and if you leave more than one,they make the call to ebay and have it removed instantly somehow...like i stated go to goofbay and look at feedback left by tamraz,thousands of them then look at feedback recieved...153..??most state never paid for item,which i CAN prove is not true...ive spent alot of time on these people along with some computer wiz friends to prove all this and tamraz knows it now and is a little worried,but they know unless its court ordered ebay wont touch them...thats where im trying to find who is helping them on the inside,and i will find out...they peed on the wrong tree...

I reopened this BUT......

Like I said , Take it personal and off the board.

Bruce
WE4

tom, we need to talk

Tom,
Let's resolve our differences. Give me a call my dime 1-800-442-4601.
Marc
Tamraz's Parts

my #is 941-366-6072,i tried to call you but it just keeps ringing...but Marc please do some intense research before you call about how allison has been useing ebay to benifit your store,because i have and can prove everything including the recent ebayer prosperdad that left 17 negatives describing how the product was,then your team sent a notice to pay and all his negs were removed and allison put 17 negs on this guys perfect record stating he never paid?how could he describe the items then?..i copied and pasted them prior to you having them removed,and informed him this might happen,and it did...if your unaware what she is doing,all i want is for it to stop,it effected me badly and it does effect others too and it is not fair to them,nor was it fair to me...also if your unaware that my account was closed 5 times from a direct effect of what ebay was told by your company,reserch it..i have,and its pretty easy to see,there is no possible other way,even if ebay was having difficulties,they were contacted by your company..marc,no one is perfect,i was pretty mad too,but i had every right to be...just change the way things are done..i realize some customers are hard to please,but allison is very spitefull,go to goofbay.com and do a negative left by feedback checker on your store,its very unpleasant to see..maybe you are unaware,but i promise you...all is very much true..i see today someone left a positive feedback even after you had recieved a neutrall,that is the first time in your history that has been done..and that is the right thing to do if your out of stock on a item that someone was not told.....pretty much all i want is my friends account up "jace93"he was very unhappy at you for this,and yes it was a dirrect result of him asking why my account was suspended,he is one of my buisiness partners,the john crawford guy...also i dont want to see allison keep practicing the notice to pay trick,i copy and paste them before she has them removed(look on goofbay under forum,then under ebay secrets then under the post by me,code name(dont buy from tamraz)...if someone leaves negative without trying to resolve it,fine leave negative for them,but dont have it removed..i dont care about my accounts,im up..it would be nice if you could get tommynos back up too,but im guessing ebay cant reinstate either account unless you admit wrong ,which i personnaly would do,but i dont think allison will...and also lower allisons pay ;) ,dont fire her,because she is pretty smart..but she got a bunch of ebayers mad..i have a long list of your customers that would like to know why things were put on their feedback for no reason....like i said...call me,but realize i only want you to stop doing to people what you did to me and get my friends account up...nothing more nothing less...if i were you,i would take some time and personally email everyone she did this to and tell them your sorry and you were unaware and she is gone,and then just do right...your store sells too much for the negatives really left to come close to effecting your powerseller status,so really their is no reason to do all this..your prices are great,and even if they leave negative(if it was for a good reason)and you leave positive,ill bet you they will return and buy again,if your banning(without telling them) all these people you will run out of first generation customers and that is most of your sales....i just replaced a customers carpet because she thought it looked like the backing was showing and the backing was darker than the bright white carpet she wanted,i agreed with her,but it was only because she wanted cheap so she could resale,but now she is keeping because of the market drop and i believe that is the only reason she is complaining so i called mohawk,they said it was a loose pile and density and it will show it very little,but its the nature and if i want to pay $225 for a inspection and the inspecter finds it to be a defect they will cover it and refund my money for the inspection,thats what they want me to tell the customer?...i call her and tell her to come in and pick something,i credited her the carpet price out of my pocket,she paid the difference to upgrade(cost by the way)and i personally went out and installed it,and she had the furniture moved prior to me showing up(by myself)..i have her # if you want to call her..i enjoyed a awesome lunch,cold drinks during the install and i now know i will have more customers from that,but im small time local and work at a 90% referall..and like my old feedback,im batting a 100% and its by being the best i can..im sure if i was full retailed out or on the net,it would be different..but i would take my lumps..talk at ya,wifes yelling.....

Tom,
I am glad you are responding to my post of 9/26 asking you to contact me so we can resolve our differences. I don’t know where to begin because a lot has happened and a lot has been said. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of open dialogue that we both can have in an adult manner, without any name calling or any other derogatory remarks made. I wish to put this behind us, forget about it and move on.
I would like to review the things leading up to when this turned bad.

1. On Monday, March 20th, 2006, you bought and paid by Paypal a 1967-68 Camaro RS gas cap. This is an item we almost always have in stock. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, we were out of stock and these were on national back order. In order to fulfill your order, we attempted to drop ship one to you from different suppliers we deal with, such as Goodmark and Dynacorn. We even attempted to buy one from some friendly local competitors. They and others were out of stock.

2. Not being able to fill your order, on March 29th, 2006, we refunded you $32.96, shorting you $8.49. Five minutes later, according to our records, we refunded you the balance of $8.49. At this point, you were refunded in full, to the penny.

3. Since you paid for the gas cap with Paypal, eBay/Paypal marked it paid in their system. When we refunded you because you paid through Paypal, we had to refund you through Paypal. When we refunded you through Paypal, then eBay/paypal marked you unpaid. Please understand that this was not us marking you unpaid, it was eBay/Paypal. When their computers recognized the transaction as not being paid, their computers generated a friendly reminder for you to pay for the item. Again, their computers sent this reminder to pay, not us. Ebay should not have marked your account as being unpaid. This was a software glitch that they had at the time. They have rectified that problem and fortunately, it has not occurred to any one else since it happened to you.

4. At this point, this is the email we received from you on March 30th, after you received the reminder to pay email from eBay/Paypal.
you ****ing retards just refunded my money for not having one in stock???

5. Upon receiving this short email from you on March 30th, we responded to you, the next day, April 1st.

Nice language. We immediately did the right thing and issued you a FULL refund. We are not a small mom and pop operation. We are a full time business. We didn't have to respond as expeditiously as we did. When the refund was issued, Ebay then records the item as unpaid. Thus generating the unpaid reminder. Had you been a gentlemen you would have sent a little note asking us to remove this. That would have been the polite way to handle this. You chose to show your ignorance and lack of compassion towards those who are mentally challenged.I'm assuming you are an adult.You really should understand that many people may have family members who are challenged and using the terminology you did is highly offensive. But I doubt you care.
I believe we are done. Good day. Alison Tamraz's Parts

6. The tone of your email was not necessary. It’s not that we are thin skinned, but we do have a few employees that work for our company that have relatives that are mentally challenged and your really upset a lot of people in our company by saying what you did. In fairness to you, you did apologize for the words you used and we accepted that apology.

7. On March 29th, you left us negative feedback. On April 1st, we left negative feedback for you. On or about that date, you called up and got Rob on the phone. Proceeded to give him a difficult time, he transferred the call to Alison. You proceeded to scream at her over the phone. You were so loud, I could hear you through the phone and I sit 15 feet away from Alison. I picked up the phone and listened for a few minutes as you berated her. You wouldn’t let Alison get a word in edgewise and you were talking to her in such a bad way, I interrupted the phone call and told Alison to get off the phone. You heard me on the phone and you calmed down somewhat. We ended up, as I remember, having a fairly pleasant conversation, ending with both agreeing to remove feedback for each other.

8. On April 5th, feedback was successfully removed for us and for you on the tommynos site. You then proceeded to purchase more items from us through eBay, and, in credit to you, you promptly paid for the items. These purchase were made through user id myonlineaudio.

9. We shipped these items to you, and correct me if I’m wrong here, these items got there sooner than you expected them and they came signature required. This meant that somebody had to be home in order to sign for them. From reading posts you have put on the internet, it is apparent that you didn’t want your wife knowing that you purchased these items and this necessitated you having to go to Fed Ex to pick up the package, which upset you.

10. At this point more emails started coming from you, none of which were very nice. You started threatening us with legal action as well as threatening us to do all you can to hurt our business. You also started contacting customers of ours through eBay, which is completely against eBay rules. At some point around this time, eBay suspended your accounts. I know you blame us for your accounts being suspended, but, Tom, whether you believe it or not, I really don’t have that power with eBay. Whatever caused your accounts to be suspended by eBay is between you and them. I can only assume you must have had other problems with them long before dealing with us. Ebay does not suspend somebody on a first offense, unless it is a major violation of the rules or policy. You have asked me to help reinstate your and your friends account, but that is something I don’t have the power to do. As you know, I do know people at eBay and once this is all put behind us and settled, I don’t mind speaking to them on your behalf.

11. Tom, there are a lot of things that you have said to us in your many emails. There are a lot of things I haven’t touched on here, but the one thing I have to talk to you about is this email you sent to me on Monday, the 15th of May, 2006.

Tom Burnette Flooring Corp <tommynos@verizon.net> wrote:
2 down..lol.....are you getting a bunch of buy it nows??lol...3 to go.....you RETARDS have a long ways to go....you all are retards,not just one of your employees,but all of you....i wish i was closer so i could bitch slap you and **** your daughter....

This is where you crossed the line. You should be ashamed of yourself and you should be proud to know you have caused my 12 year old daughter to have nightmares and to be afraid of what may happen to her. When you sent this email, my office staff printed it and put it on my desk on my keyboard to make sure I saw it. I was in the warehouse and my wife showed up with my daughter to visit me at work. My daughter sat down at my desk, as she frequently does, her eyes glanced down and saw your email. To say that she freaked out is putting it mildly. My daughter is an innocent 12 years old, not a 12 year old going on 16. It is at this point that this now became no longer a business transaction that went bad, this has now become a personal matter. You threatened me and my family. A police report was filed, which I sat on, not doing anything because we stopped hearing from you. We figured that you were done blowing off steam and you finally went away. Even though I was fuming at you for this email, I was willing to let it go. Once you started recently again, I proceeded to do what I felt I needed to do to protect my family, my business and my employees. You should know there are state and government agencies that have been called and notified. You will also be receiving a Cease and Desist letter from my attorney, which was sent out to you earlier today. I am hoping that we can end this, today and now. I am willing to forgive and forget and I am willing to have an open and adult dialogue with you. No more threats from you, no more intimidation from you, no more trying to disrupt my business from you, and we will be fine.

Marc Tamraz,Owner
Tamraz’s Parts Discount Warehouse

we are going to be done,you are soo far away from your story line and knolledge of your store its mind boddling..you need to be kicked off this site,.your fake cop friend called me wanting me to befriend you,but your living the same lies?..1st thing,you never attempted to send me jack as far as the cap goes,at least no one called me to tell me that???..second i left you neutrall pal,not negative your allison ***** left me negative and thats when i called pissed and i had every right too,you retaliated like you still do to this day....3rd yes one item showed up early asking for a signature,well if its not supposed to be their,neither will i?then i called you to find out how to remove the signature required,they said it would be handled,next day it wasnt dropped off,another note..fed ex said you never contacted them,next day another note stating it will be shipped back!!!!!..thats where i drove 100+ miles to get the one of 6 items????yes 1 if you were a true buisiness man you would know the other items were also backordered......now as far as your other fluffed up crap...GET OFF THIS SITE,YOUR NO BETTER THAN YOUR WORKERS FOR SAYING THIS CRAP.....i have kids you are a discrase and i cant wait for sema now,you have brought me a second wind......so why not discuss your handling ways...????...because its proven right in front of everyone by just doing the research themselfs....GET OFF THIS SITE...MODS KICK THIS GUY OFF OF HERE OR IM GONE!!!!!!!!!!HE IS A LIER AND HAS MADE ALL THIS FALSE BULL**** JUST TO GET ME FIRED UP AND HAVE THIS REMOVED....thats what he is after,but he is deflaming me and it is all bull**** and mine has been proven,why am i not in jail?????????HE IS A LIAR!!!!REMOVE HIS POSTING ON THIS THREAD,AND REMOVE HIM!!!!!JUST LIKE THEY DID ON THE FIRSTGENERATIONFIREBIRD AITE....remember that place marc?well alot of others that emailed me do.....get lost and i will go on my long voyage of showing everone what you do!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: also dont call me as i may not be so nice,i posted my home # you posted you 18oo buisiness # who has something to hide?not me...get lost your just like your employes...confussed and oneway minded.....dont ever contact me again,if you see me it will be me taking your ars to court!!!!!..thats what i should have done :mad:

send me a sieze and discist,i wont respond to ANYTHING or do ANYTHING unless it is court ordered,i know the law......call my sister ,shes a lawyer........GET OFF THIS SITE....this is how you want to work it out??????your nuts for thinking im worried about anything you have on me,you should be worried about things i have on YOU!!!!!!i cant wait to see you in court your everything im not!!!!and thats bad....

see what I mean, now they have joined turbo buicks just to cry to you on here and try and not piss off a bunch of us. They did the same thing on first generation firebird. Tell him to piss off man!!!!! He is just trying to save his ass and will keep right on screwing people. Make sure if you talk to him to tell him that the 3700 members on first gen firebird have NOT forgotten how they treated one of our members...IVE GOT SOO MANY RESPONSES FROM PEOPLE..YOU WANT TO SHOW TRUTH?HERE IT IS..

Tommy:
Hey, we've corresponded before. Regarding that idiot Tamraz. I would not settle up with him, he will just go back to his old ways after he quiets you down. I have seen too much negative feedback about him, so burn him in hell. Do not sell out to that clown/scam artist. After SEMA is over with, he will go right back to his old ways and get you screwed with E-bay. Do not trust him..IM SURE THE MODS DONT WANT ME POSTING OVER 50 OTHERS...DO THEY??..CAUSE I WILL,IF THEY SAY ITS OK...NOW FIND ONE ON ME THAT ISNT FALSE.. :mad:

I told MANY people at the Good Guys show in Charlotte,NC 2 weeks ago. Oh, I just recv'd another invoice from those idiots on the parts I paid for 3/5/06..Duhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!
I will do the same when I list, but I will make a sign "Beware, Tamraz will rip you off !!!!"

So, a 68 ???? what cha sell'n ??? see pic.. our 68 rs 4spd, standard int. no a/c, drum brakes, 12 bolt multi leaf.

Let me know, do you think if we start a petition Ebay will listen?

Jim................AND IT WAS NO ACCIDENT WHAT YOU DID AS FAR AS THE NOTICE TO PAY GOES AND ITS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN ON HERE,BY WAY OF OVER 2 THOUSAND NEGS LEFT AND ONLY 154 RECIEVED????????

Tom, Thanks for showing everyone on this board what my company has had to deal with.
Marc

why are you showing the words retard if its soo offending to you????..i admitted i said that,well you guys are retards,but i was unaware your whole place was so touchy over a word that is used daily on tv,radio and so on...maybe they all can seek counsiling :confused:,im guessing the way you run things,this word will be used alot!!!!

Tamraz said:
Tom, Thanks for showing everyone on this board what my company has had to deal with.
Marc
yep the truth put out their for everyone to see,i know its heartbreaking,but like i said just stop doing it,and so will i..im sorry its been so hard for your company to deal with,but thats what happens when you do what you do?its tough ,but its not a one way street,did you forget what i had to go threw??????and im supposed to take it and lie down because your the big man on campuss?and you will have your customers call me asking me to stop,just because he is a detective???i told him everything i just posted in the same tone.......ask him....

2 down..lol..3 to go.....you RETARDS have a long ways to go....you all are retards,not just one of your employees,but all of you....i wish i was closer so i could beatch slap you and your daughter......I EDITED 1 WORD,I WAS TOLD BY ALLISON THAT SHE WAS YOUR DAUGHTER,WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK WITH THE HEAD TAMRAZ TURD,QUOTE UN QUOTE..yes i was mad,you had no right to ruin my perfect record,when i left you neutrall..you need to check with allison and see if she messed with the email,i personally would not of cared that she added the couple things,im more worried about the statement of the buy it nows...i was under the impression allison was your daughter..so if your daughter read your upgraded buisiness email and she is only 12,you do need slapped...and if someone told her such a thing,they need slapped...i have a 5 year old beutifull daughter and a 9 year old boy,im a real dad,they are my world..and for you lead people to believe i meant any harm to your 12 year old daughter makes me sick...and then you add the fear and tears from her,heartbreaking but im guessing that has to be just as false as most of your stuff has been,if not well talk to someone else about it...